Monster

jefftheguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yeah. I don't run into him all that much and when I do he is always in some fight with another member.
I had a chat with Monster the other day and found him incredibly nice... in fact it was probably one of the best chats in a long time.

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe I just don't know him well enough. I have only seen him make a bunch of combative posts and occasionally a flirty comment

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Oh, I think he's got one of those sliding percentages... kinda like an adjustable rate mortgage

I also think he and Titanic Jake have some unholy relationship... maybe they aren't they same guy, but there's something about the two of them...

and hell, I'd love to learn that not only is he real, but he loves to suck dick and make men happy... but that's just me

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Monster-
you've been called out, dude.
is it 'roid rage? or is duder just startin' trouble?
gotta say...i'm new to this site but already LOVE all you freaks (monster&big duder included)
fuckin' insane.i't a plethora of information on dicks and I love it!:tongue:

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, I think he's got one of those sliding percentages... kinda like an adjustable rate mortgage

I also think he and Titanic Jake have some unholy relationship... maybe they aren't they same guy, but there's something about the two of them...

and hell, I'd love to learn that not only is he real, but he loves to suck dick and make men happy... but that's just me
LMAO:eek:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media

Hum lol.. slip in slide %tiles.