Monster

D_Gladhand Glassnads III

Experimental Member
Media
Honey, move on. There are plenty of other hot guys out there. (and no offense to Monster) Some of them are very nice and local. (you are on the opposite coast) Perhaps if you were local it would have made a difference? I don't know.

i can't move on! i was going to bake him cookies and wait at home while he got his degree in accounting and paid for our house in the suburbs with our darling adopted child Pedro, and compose poetry for him during the long hours that he spent cheating on me with the intern. :( :( :(

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thead lesson: there are two kinds of people in tis world. people monster gives erections too, and those he doesn't. those he doesn't can see him for the true dick that he is.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For the life of me I can't see why some have such a fixation with regards to Monster.

He has always seemed nice to me, and I believe has the Patience of Job when it comes to responding to some comments I've heard around here!
Some of the caustic, sharp, and bitter remarks that I read in some of the threads, never ceases to amaze me!

I know I haven't been asked, but I personally think there is some envy and jealousy on the part of some with regards to Monster.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
For the life of me I can't see why some have such a fixation with regards to Monster.

He has always seemed nice to me, and I believe has the Patience of Job when it comes to responding to some comments I've heard around here!
Some of the caustic, sharp, and bitter remarks that I read in some of the threads, never ceases to amaze me!

I know I haven't been asked, but I personally think there is some envy and jealousy on the part of some with regards to Monster.

I don't understand why people are fixated, either. If ya got problems with somebody here, throw them on the ignore list. I've had Monster ignored for nearly 2 months and you know what? I haven't missed out on anything. I don't talk shit about him and really, don't think about him at all. Maybe he makes posts about me. Meh I couldn't care less.

But officially I side with Big Duder on the matter (assuming he's not being sarcastic)

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i want to take this time to say i really like hugob as a friend. i feel like in real life we could be buds. dude, i have your back no matter what goes down. unless notthe7 is going down, then, hopefully, i am occupied.

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
I gotta jump in and share that my experiences with Monster have all been positive. I think he has a sharp wit that could be interpreted by others as angry but I never have. My PM and board experience has been fantastic. Like others, he gives me a hard on!!

You rock Monster (hah)