Monster

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:eek: OMG I cannot believe I have just sat here and read all this!!

Bigduder... next time you've had too many, pleeeease stay away from the keyboard ( you can look a the pictures if you like:tongue:, but no touching the keyboard:rolleyes:)

As for Monster... well he doesn't give me an erection, but I do think he's hot and I do think he is funny and he's always been the perfect gent when I've been around so I have no bad words to say of him and I cannot believe the drivel I've just read....

Go chill guys... it's the season of goodwill to all men or fucks sake :biggrin1:

I dont give you an erection? I have work to do! :biggrin1:

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why are you so angry all the time?

:mad:
I eat nails for breakfast!
I eat nails for lunch!
I eat nails for dinner!
I sleep on a bed of nails!
I shit nails.... and you ask...why an I so angry all the time...
shut-up before I nail yo ass!:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Monster doesn't give me an erection. I've never seen him in person or had one on one experience so that could explain it...

But, I think this thread is a good argument against drinking and posting. I think that the moderators should issue tickets for PUI (Posting Under the Influence).

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah. I don't run into him all that much and when I do he is always in some fight with another member.

Dude you are soo wrong!

Monster's one of the nicest most decent guys on this site!

And the inner beauty he's got I actually like more than the outside - which is hot too! dont get me wrong! Yeah he's handsome on the outside but he's also really kind and thoughtful on the inside - thats what makes him a really attractive and nice guy. So leave him alone!

If you referring to the recent spat with Rob he had - he and Hellboy were just being nice over a series of postings that Rob and I had had. To be fair to Monster he never starts fights on here - he tends to stick up for others or to highlight if he thinks people are being unfair or bullying - whats wrong with that dude?

If you diss Monster on this site you will MAKE A LOT OF ENEMIES DUDE

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i WILL THROW MY 2 CENTS WORTH IN, and I have no reason to not believe that Monster is the Real person he presents himself to be, BUT I have always wondering why/how does a person who has the Looks and SIZE that he portrays himself as, have as much time to spend on this site ??? Seems he is ALWAYS here, and commenting in every subject category.

Damn if I was that hot, I'd be out having a kick-ass social life, not sitting at a computer in my room.

Just my own thoughts, so please dont nail me to a Cross.....

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If people like him weren't around, would there have been any inspiration for these wonderful things that enrich our lives?

That was uncalled for.

i WILL THROW MY 2 CENTS WORTH IN, and I have no reason to not believe that Monster is the Real person he presents himself to be, BUT I have always wondering why/how does a person who has the Looks and SIZE that he portrays himself as, have as much time to spend on this site ???

Maybe his computer's with him 24/7 and he goes on it during breaks. :tongue:

Damn if I was that hot, I'd be out having a kick-ass social life, not sitting at a computer in my room.

A person's good looks have nothing to do with their social life. That's an assumption a lot of people make. Whenever I've talked to him I get the impression he's a little shy, but there's another side to him that's flirty and that's what you see on here. I could be completely wrong about this. I don't think he'll mind me saying this, but on New Year's eve I told him to have a good night and not to drink too much and drive. And he said he's not much of a drinker. I was taken aback. I figured he was a real partier and the type who doesn't know when to stop--the guy that's drinking all night and buying everyone drinks. Sorry, Monster. Hope I didn't ruin your image. :biggrin1:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've read MONSTER's posts. He's very direct. Not much into dealing with add ons and whateverdoyoumean sort of thinking. Up front and there you are.

Or if you want to call the spade a spade, you might say he's one-dimensional and otherwise lacking the dynamic range generally expressed by people of education and experience.

That was uncalled for.

In your opinion, perhaps. Not so in mine.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I fixed that for you...but if you're so hungry, why are you posting here?

Because your a dickhead and I live to harass you, how do those tampons fit you?, you did say you needed them. BTW, thanks for making me even more popular here, Now keep digging that hole and pulling the shit on top of you.