Monstercocktube.com... What's Wrong?

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
no probs here man! Thats where I get the majority of J/O material from.....great site! Have you actually signed up yet?

shawn9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you have the url saved in your browser, check it ..I had similar problem. Go just to monstercocktube.com ( I had added to favorites and had some old landing page in there that no longer exists). Should be fine.

over13inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I once had a problem with a different site which used cookies for login. I forgot my password and after a few attempts it gave me the "page can't be displayed" message.

I went to my cookie folder, located all cookies related to that site and deleted them. Tried again & it worked

Might be worth a shot (if you can remember your login details for afterwards)

O13

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I once had a problem with a different site which used cookies for login. I forgot my password and after a few attempts it gave me the "page can't be displayed" message.

I went to my cookie folder, located all cookies related to that site and deleted them. Tried again & it worked

Might be worth a shot (if you can remember your login details for afterwards)

O13

I am still having a problem wrapping my brain around your claim of a 13.75 x 8 inch cock. Cum on now. You cant be serious, but good imagination.

weho48

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it is still a website but I have emailed them several times the clips you click on don't play for the duration so you really don't get to see much of any clip. that just started a couple weeks ago it's just not working right maybe if everyone emailed him he would fix it fyi....clips only play a few seconds that should play for 10 to 20 mins....hope to see it up and running again

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Clear your cache, try googling it and use that link maybe your link is corrupt. Even my wifi connection on my laptop work ok. I don't see a problem with the site except its reaaaaaaaalllllly slow at times

leoboy63

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Deno- I've cleared my cache, history, etc... I had already tried to link from Google and here as well. I also downloaded Foxfire and tried through that browser.

Hey FLjoke- I am with Cox (lol, no pun intended!)

It's a mystery.....

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if you have the ability to view your system log you might find something there. I would not doubt that its a problem with java script or Flash. Uninstll your flashplayer 9 and reinstall flash if that don't work I'd try a java update or uninstall and reinstall java. Good luck.

leoboy63

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had no problem in the past. When the site became slower due to hackers it took longer to load and then one day stopped. I didn't change any of my computer, internet or security settings. I assumed it was because the owner was installing the new firewall on the site, but since found out (in this thread) that the site was working.