Monsters of Cock best scenes?

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
These are both Bangbus scenes and not Monsters of Cock, but both feature Ramon and from all the "Monster" scenes on Bangbros, I think these are two of the best... The first one features a girl name Leah:

in Leah - BangBros Network

and the second one is a chick name Alex (I believe she also did a Monsters of Cock scene under the name Alexis, but in my humble opinion, this is the better scene):

in Alex - BangBros Network

I can't recall seeing these two girls in any other scenes, but these were always two of my favorites. Haven't been able to find a download link for either one though for quite some time, anybody know of one?

Alex

bustedm

Cherished Member
Media
The old Ramon scenes were the best. There was always a lot of talk about his dick, and lots of playing with it in his wacky underwear. Always fun to see the girls fondling it through the pants.

phenomenon

Cherished Member
Media
Any of their scenes with Rebeca Linares. She's a genuine size queen and such a sexy Spanish babe. Her accent drives me wild. I remember one where she measured 4 different guys and fucked the guy with the biggest. That's was very entertaining.

Asa Akira versus Ice Cold.
Monica Santhiago versus Ice Cold.