Monstrous Samson

D_dickdick7inblah

Experimental Member
Media
Monstrous, was one way people chose to describe his muscles, and they were monstrous. He could bench 350lbs. by the age of 16, and by the time we were both 18 year old seniors in high school he was bench 550lbs. and maxing out at 600lbs. His chest was the most amazing thing one could behold in this lifetime and his smile was disarming, if you could see it behind his massive muscles and look as high up as 6’6 to see the glorious face. Imagine if you will, Adonis then multiply him by ten and you will have the face of my obsession, the only man I would give it to, the strongest, smartest, most beautiful, and most honest person I have ever met. His whole body appeared to be made of stone, yet was warm, almost hot to the touch. His eyes seemed to have fire in them, but were soft and understanding. He is flawless, and I am not… but I still love him, and he grew to love me.

When I first professed my love to him he was taken aback and gave me a look of absolute confusion and disapproval, the he smiled at me and said tenderly, “I am really flattered, but at the moment I am very attracted to women, men are nice and all, but right now I favor the ladies. If I change my mind, you will be the first to know. Promise.” That was when we were freshman and he was the same size as me, puberty had almost finished with me, but just started with him. By the end of sophomore year he was taller than me, stronger, hairy, his voice was deeper, and his dick was bigger. It was if every day in the locker-room I saw his balls get bigger and hang lower, his dick get longer and thicker, and that mushroom head of his get bigger as his piss-slit grew longer. By senior year the word in the halls was that he was so big the last girl he fucked can’t have kids because his dick crushed her ovaries. Of course that was all exaggeration, but every lie has some truth to it.

In order to understand how we became “we” instead of just “me”, you must first understand the man I love, Samson Edward Phillips – Sam the man (and oh was he manly), Sexy Sam(jizz in your pants good), Sam the Snake (for obvious reasons), and my favorite Sam the sweetie. He was a charmer, but a gentleman, and lover and not a fighter, but fiery about everything he did. He was the strongest but defended the weak, he was biggest, but not the baddest. He once said, “If I ever fall in love it will be forever, or I’ll never fall in love.” So he began to woe this girl Sally May, but she cheated on him. So he moved on and fell head-over-heels for this girl Jennifer, but she was too demanding and controlling. His cycle of searching for love in all the wrong places lead him to swearing off girls at the end of junior year. Which also fueled the rumor about his dick being too big for girls, but fueled my desire to try his monster cock out for myself if girls can’t handle let a man try.

About halfway through the summer I got a call from Sam the sweetie asking me to go swimming in the lake with him. It didn’t take me a second to respond with a resounding yes, he chuckled at my readiness and simply replied “I’ll be there at noon.” He hung up and I swooned, I couldn’t wait to see if his muscles had grown in the last month, or better if his dick had. I pulled up to the lake in my beat-up Chevy truck beaming with anticipation to see my sweet temptation. To say it was summer, it was rather strange to see so few teens at the lake, only later did I find that Samson had asked them all to go elsewhere so he and I could have some alone time. I looked to the left and there he was, still clothed fully in his swim trunks and a white tee-shirt, and smiling at my foolish grin. “Hey handsome!” he called to me, and I looked back to see if he was talking to someone else. “No, I’m talking to you Jake. Stop being stupid and come over here, I have a secret to tell you.” I ran full speed to him, “What secret?” I asked, “I have a crush on someone.”

“Well…who is it Sam?”

“I already told one secret, why should I tell another?”

“Because, you can trust me.”

“Tell you what, if you can beat me in and arm wrestling competition, I will tell you”

I knew there was no way on earth I could beat SAMSON in an arm wrestling competition, but I really wanted to know who he had a crush on, maybe he stopped “favoring” the ladies and his new crush is me!
“You’re on!” I replied.

He smiled at my enthusiasm, he smiled a lot that day come to think of it. As he slowly began to take off his shirt.
“I don’t want it to get dirty.” He said as he threw it on the nearby picnic table and began to flex his oversized biceps at me, trying to intimidate me, when all it did was arouse me. In response to him I took my own shirt off, revealing a tan body, not half as engorged but almost as defined as his own.

“You’ve been working out haven’t you?” He asked.

“Just trying to keep up with you Sam.” I playfully responded.

As we made our way to the table to battle it out Samson continued to flex his arms and I mimicked his actions, hoping to impress him. We got to the table and Sam realized he couldn’t get in because of the sheer size of his leg muscles. The table bent and creaked as much as it could, but he just wouldn’t fit, sometimes I forget how huge he really is. 6’6 and 355lbs. is pretty massive, even for NFL standards. He is only about 5% body fat, I remember hearing him brag to one of the other football players. Every college in the nation wants him, even the NFL tried to get him straight out of high school, but he wants a degree, he’s too smart to not get one.

D_dickdick7inblah

Experimental Member
Media
“That’s alright,” he said, “I wanted to do this in the dirt anyway.”
He plopped onto the ground with a thud and I joined him. He grabbed my right hand and I could feel the raw heat flowing from his hand to mine, energy was heavy in the air as he said “Ready! Set!” and I said “Go!” He arm tensed and I could almost hear and feel the rush of blood that pumped his bicep with fresh blood. It tripled and size as new veins began to pop out of it. My penis grew semi-erect as he began to push down on my hand, I almost forgot to push back. I tried to overcome his strength but I couldn’t. I knew I wouldn’t, but I had to know who his new crush was. Hopefully it wouldn’t be that tramp Jessica from health class. I pushed harder at the thought of this, and he looked taken aback.

“No one has ever pushed me back before, not even a little.” He said. Then without warning he slammed my hand to the ground. He smiled and laughed at me as he flirtfully said “Oh no, I guess you will never know who my new crush is now.”
“Come on, can’t I do something to find out Samson.” I said. I only called him Samson, when I was really serious. He looked deep into my eyes and said “Maybe.” Then ran off and jumped into the refreshing lake water.

As he resurfaced the sun bounced off of his chiseled jaw and illuminated his dark chest hair. It warmed his skin, and cast shadows off of his deep pecs and the other pits of his musculature. I fantasized licking every deep crevice of his body, especially that amazing bubble butt of his. How I would love to touch it and fondle it. Every time after a football game or even after practice I would slap his butt, but I would imagine grabbing it and giving it a good squeeze. He called to me, “Come in Jake!” and I came running, I jumped as if I was jumping into his arms, and the water caught me and embraced me as I hoped he would one day.

I resurfaced only to see him standing on the picnic table.
“I’ll be right back in.” he said. “I just don’t feel comfortable enough yet.”
Then he did something I dreamed he would, he slowly removed his swim trunks and revealed his monster cock, and yes it had grown over the last month, maybe not by much, but it grew alright.
“Like the view fag?” he asked with wink. He only called me fag when he was flirting with me, pretending like he didn’t like me checking him out or complimenting him, when really he was fishing for a compliment.
“I sure am.” I mumbled to myself. “Stop showing off and let’s see if that snake of yours can swim Sam!” I shouted at him.

He came running to the lake, his oversized ball and supercock bounced off his muscular legs he jumped clear over me and I got to see he balls and cock from underneath. I grew semi-erect again. He resurfaced and told me to take mine off too. I agreed and started to, when he told me, “Go do it on the table and put on a show.” I looked at him apprehensively but obliged, I didn’t want him to think I was chicken. I imitated his performance and reveled my own cock, still semi-erect so it looked bigger.

“That’s coming along rather nicely Jake! How big is it now?” he asked.

“I’ll tell you only if you tell me yours!” I shouted back as I ran to jump in the lake.

“Mine is about 12.5 inches long and 3.5 inches wide when it’s hard. Only about 7inches when it’s soft, yours looked to be about 8 soft Jake how big is that puppy?” He said as I came up for a breath.

“Uhhh… I’m only about 9 inches hard, I looked bigger because you made me semi-erect.”

“Only semi? I’ll have to change that!” He countered as he grabbed my cock and used it to draw me closer to him...

Hehe it was a compliment and I hope this story does go on just as well as it started bye for now
-A

D_dickdick7inblah

Experimental Member
Media
He then reached his left arm around me and gave it a good flex, which pushed me up against his muscular, hairy chest. I was consumed by his kiss. He released my mouth, but not my body as he commanded me to suck his nipples, I obliged and began an aggressive assault them and he fondled my balls in his over sized right hand. My dick to it’s fully erect stage at 9 inches I felt with my left hand, the only one I could navigate around his muscles with, for his cock. It was still completely soft. So I started to pump it, nothing, I pumped harder and still nothing. So I grabbed for his balls, but could only fit one in my hand at a time, they were both so big and his sack so full of space for them to move in, made the other far too elusive. Finally I felt some growth of his cock.

“You know the secret to getting me harder, is to worship me with your words and with you hands.” He said.
I responded by using my left hand to play with his chest hair, as thick as the hair on my head, and told him how manly it was. I told him how stronger he was and HUGE his muscles are. I told him how much it turned me on that he was so much stronger than I was. He released me from his grip as he flexed for me. I replied by praising his arms monstrous size, he replied by bouncing his slabs of meat most men call pecs. I respond by grabbing hold of them and called them my double d-lights. He picked me up with one hand and walked us onto the shore. The other teens had seen this action and had either run in fear that he would be pissed at their spying, or ran to get cameras to record what was about to take place. He threw our clothes on the ground and laid me atop the table. He then mounted the table one foot on each side and let his huge cock hang in front of my face.

“How will I know when this thing is fully erect?”

“When it points straight out from my body and is so hard you can’t bend it at all.” He responded.

“It won’t bend at all? That’s not possible.”

“Just you wait and see!”

I licked the underside of his cock and felt its reply. The tremor was awesome my dick was still rock hard and his wasn’t even half-way there yet. I then grabbed hold and started to suck on his head, after about 5minutes it began to expand, it grew longer and wider and started to elevate. Soon his whole cock was moving upward and outward. I wonder what he was doing this whole time and I realized he was fingering his prostate with his left hand, while feeling up his chest with his right hand. After another minute I felt his right hand on my chest, he had lowered his body so that his butt was hovering over me, I slowly moved my hands up to his butt and gave it a firm squeeze, it was SO hard I nearly creamed at just feeling it.

“Oh yeah!” He replied to my touch, he was still fingering himself.
I continued to lick and suck his cock, because I had never seen it hard and really wanted to taste his seed. It continued to grow far beyond my own impressive dick, finally it reached the point where it stuck straight out of his body.

“Done!” I said, feeling accomplished after 10 minutes of foreplay.

“No you aren’t, it can still bend, when it won’t anymore, then you are done.” He stated.

I kept working it with my hands his piss slit was directly above my forehead and it kept growing longer and harder and wider. All of the sudden I felt a stream flowing on my forehead. That one inch piss-lit had released hot juice all over my forehead and kept spewing the same juice until it covered most of my face. “Did you just cum?” I asked.

“Hahaha, that was just pre-cum Jake, you may want to rub it all on my cock before I pop your cherry.” He chuckled.

“How do you know my cherry hasn’t already been popped Sexy Sam?” I flirted.

“Because I told every guy and girl to not spoil you, that you were my property and if they touched you, I would crush them.” He said without a grin, but then smiled. I guess he wasn’t as gentle as I thought, but I was touched and completely turned on.

I quickly rubbed his pre-cum from face and applied it to his rock-hard dick. While applying the hot fluid to his hot dick I tried to bend it, and budged a little, I thought that I was right and no matter what it would still bend, but his cock produced more pre-cum and I caught it with my hands and quickly applied it to all sides of this monstrous cock knowing I would need all the lube I could get. Then I tried to bend it, and it wouldn’t budge at all, I used all the strength I could to try and make it move but it wouldn’t.

“You can’t believe it can you Jake?” Samson said to me. “Let me show you how strong my cock is!”

D_dickdick7inblah

Experimental Member
Media
He reached down and picked me up and sat me on his cock, then removed his hands, my whole weight was on his cock! I weigh about 210, that’s a lot of weight to support on a cock, but his did it. My jaw dropped and my balls rose.

“I’m gonna cum!” I shouted he quickly grabbed by underside and lifted me with only his right hand up to his mouth, kissed me full of the lips then raised me high enough so I came right in his mouth. I was just about to finish cumming when he put his hot mouth on my cock and began to suck on it, this caused a second orgasm and a second load to be released from my nine incher. He smiled as cum began to drip from his perfect chin on to his perfect veiny cock below me. All 355lbs. of his overly muscular body panted for air after I stopped cumming.

“Wow, I have never came that much before.” I confessed to him.

“I like to keep my lovers reaching new goals Jake.”

“Wait, your lovers?”

“Yeah stupid, you’re the one I have a crush on!”

“I knew it!” I exclaimed.

He smiled as he asked, “Are you ready to take me? If you aren’t I understand.”
I felt the heat of the sun being overtaken by the heat coming from his 12.5 by 3.5 inch cock and I could almost feel the blood running through it a few feet under me, there was no way I wasn’t going to take that cock in me. But I still had a question to ask him.

“Sure but just one question.”

“Shoot.” He replied.

“Did you really crush a girl’s ovaries?” I asked.

“No, but I did have rough sex with one, so much so that when her boyfriend went to enter her a month later, her vagina was so expanded that there was enough room in it for two of his cocks!”

We both laughed as lowered me back onto the picnic table, this time he place me so that my legs were hanging over the side of the table. He then began to insert he plum-sized cockhead into my virgin hole, I gasped quickly, he slowed and slowly but surely that massive head eased into me. He continued to truck along and I felt the widest part of his cock forcefully massage my prostate instigating another erection. The rest of his cock continued on the urging of this erection and eventually lead to my third orgasm of the afternoon. He continued the exploration of my uncharted territory while kissing my body and telling me how wonderful I was. I was too much engorged with the sensations of my first time to even hear what he was saying. He wasn’t quite all the way in, but he began to thrust. The rocking motion of his hips was like the sea, gentle at first then it grew more violent as if a storm had come, the thunder was his grunts and the lighting was seen only in my mind as flashes of ecstasy hit my nervous system. It felt as if his cock was controlling my body. I felt something crawl up my the underside of my back, then it touch my butt, it was his balls moving slowly upward, he was going to cum soon. Not soon enough, five minutes later he was still thrusting and grunting, I wasn’t complaining though, this felt so good, no wonder he left a gaping hole in that girl he fucks for so long I think my hole might close up around his cock.

“I’m gonna cum!” He roared.

“Cum on me!” I commanded, although I was in no place to command this 355lb monster.

He obeyed my edict anyway and pulled out of me, his pre-cumming had recommenced and his started pumping his cock, not quickly but with a slow movement and finesse. Suddenly his balls rose more and his piss-slit widened and released the thickest strongest and most powerful river of cum I had ever seen. It shoot over my head and landed on a tree about 7ft. away, the nest few shoots still flew over my head. Finally at about shot 5 or 6 it landed in my face, I opened my mouth and received this blessed rain. Sam’s cum was so thick I could almost chew it, it was like porridge. He continued to rain down cum all over my thirsty body until I was covered. After about the 20th shot he began to dribble and then the flow stopped. I reached up and sucked off the remaining cum and licked his piss-slit to makes sure I had received every last drop. His excess cum had oozed off of my body and seeped into the picnic table which left a rather strong odor which I didn’t realize was also on me until he pointed it out.

“Now no one else will touch you, I marked you as my territory.”

I was getting turned on by this animal talk and I knelt before him suck him off again. This time he came much faster, I didn’t let his first shot elude my mouth. It tasted sweet like honey, but strong like black tea. After swallowing it all, he picked me up and carried me back into the lake, both of us still sporting semi-erect cocks. I knew we had a long day ahead of us, it was only 2PM, and we still had the lake to ourselves.

THE END.