Montreal/Ottawa LPSG meet-up

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay, so I don't know if I'm the right forum for this, but whatever. :smile:

Just like the title says, I'd like to organize a meet-up for the greater Montreal-area LPSG 'chapter', preferably for the end of August (25-26). I have three confirmations already (me, diamond and vinnyc). Ottawa LPSGers are also welcome since the city is close (and everyone else in the area, of course). We could go for some drinks on a terrasse (weather permitting) or whatever.

Anyone else interested? I'm sure it would be a blast, I'd love to meet more LPSGers.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Sounds good, burnsie ... but then everyone would know I'm an 82-year-old pipe-smokin' crone with warts on her chin.
Can't have that.:tongue:
That said, I'm sure you and Diamond would be a delightful pair to have a beer or two with.

B_dailymail

1st Like
Media
I will be in Montreal Aug 23-25 and would love to meet some of my fellow members so to speak :) Let me know if those dates work but I am flying home the evening of the 25th so it couldnt be too late.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sounds good, burnsie ... but then everyone would know I'm an 82-year-old pipe-smokin' crone with warts on her chin.
Can't have that.:tongue:
That said, I'm sure you and Diamond would be a delightful pair to have a beer or two with.

Sooooo.. is that a yes or a no?

I will be in Montreal Aug 23-25 and would love to meet some of my fellow members so to speak :) Let me know if those dates work but I am flying home the evening of the 25th so it couldnt be too late.

I was thinking about the 25th actually, maybe during the day, right after lunch. I think it would work out best for everyone.

fleshlight_dude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay, so I don't know if I'm the right forum for this, but whatever. :smile:

Just like the title says, I'd like to organize a meet-up for the greater Montreal-area LPSG 'chapter', preferably for the end of August (25-26). I have three confirmations already (me, diamond and vinnyc). Ottawa LPSGers are also welcome since the city is close (and everyone else in the area, of course). We could go for some drinks on a terrasse (weather permitting) or whatever.

Anyone else interested? I'm sure it would be a blast, I'd love to meet more LPSGers.

Are you going to do any more meet-ups?