MoocherMan's PE - a log

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by MoocherMan, Apr 26, 2011.

1. MoocherMan

MoocherMan New Member

Okay, so I started my own routine some weeks ago (I wrote a complaint about some swelling+sex=bad). I haven't read much about techniques so my vocabulary might be inadequate - this will hopefully change, so I hope you don't mind.

Anyways, my measures (given from nature) were 7.2 in length (bonepressed, erect) and 5.5 girth. Today, 3 weeks after I started doing the PE seriously my length is, and this is why I decided to start this thread, 7.7 in length, (bonepressed erect and flaccid stretch)! My girth is only 4mm thicker, that is it went from 13.9 to 14.3, but that might be due to improper measurements, so don't count on that.

I will update on techniques and wether the gains stay there or not. I feel that this thread is warranted by the fact that PE seems to work really well (contrary to my intuitions). I want a detailed log that documents progress, injuries, sex, and everything, and I hope it will help others in their training.

Ps. pics will come, documenting the gains as they come. Measurements every 2 weeks.

2. tross87

tross87 Member

Could you post your routine? Those are very nice length gains, congrats!

3. syphon80

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Good stuff, and Congrats on the gains...
    looking forward to the log.

4. MoocherMan

MoocherMan New Member

Yes, the gains are incredible. That is the reason I write this, because frankly I never expected any. Before I started I wanted some sort of detailed log that could document wether anything happened or not, but all I found was claims of gains and claims that you wont. Most logs simply never showed anything. So now that I realized I am actually gaining it seems natural to document it (otherwise who am I to bitch about others not doing it?:biggrin1:).

My routine is very simple, but it is spread out over a large part of the day, and this might not fall in everybodies taste. The main excersize is that I get an erection strong enough that my penis cannot be bent so that the head touches the underside of the shaft. Actually an 80-90 percent erection might be the one I do the excersize most frequently on.

Then I flex the penis so that the corpus cuvernosum is stretched really good. This might hurt a little - and if it does then watch out! There is high pressure involved, even though it might not feel as much. Suddenly the stretch will be to much and you have an injury.

When you have a nice stretch, just hold it for 3-10 seconds. The longer the stretch the more sore your penis will be - I don't like when it gets to sore, as the whole mechanism of the penis functions seems very fragile and should be respected.

Another excersize is bending it sideways. Here the erection should be a little weaker and the stretch more gentle. Hold it as earlier.

These excersizes are repeated 5 times or something like that and then you let the penis go soft. When soft, gently pull it. Do not stretch it hard. Massage it from the bottom and up so the tissue gets really soft. Now, let it rest. When it contracts, massage it again. Give it 30-60 minutes rest, do some work/homework what ever. Then get a semiboner and repeat, maybe not as many reps, but say, two reps. Then massage and gently stretch.

-----------------------------------------

This is basicly my routine. Not very disciplined or anything. I just do it throughout the day when there is time. If I am out doing stuff then I call it a day of. Then all I do is I give the penis a gentle massage through the pocket and give it a stretch or a bend if I go peeing. Anotherthing I do, which seems silly, but feels like it contributes some, is to grab the flaccid penis by the root and then flap it up and down so it slaps my stomach and balls. This forces out blood in it and mellows it up. Through these 3 weeks I have increased so much that, when I started, my penis wouldn't touch my balls, but now I have to flab it gently because otherwise my balls are hurt = gain:biggrin1:.

What I try to do is to never let it be completely flaccid/contracted. What I find is that i don't measure small or "turtle up", which I did earlier when trying to PE with standard methods (never got started really).

Oh, yeah, and then I do some edging.

My routine was really meant to give girth but I find that it really increases length. Untill now the gain has been incredible. I really hope this method works for others than me, because it is so simple, and it feels safer than many of the advanced stretching techniques that, in my experience feels redundant (not trying to belittle the whole PE-advancement, I just speak of my own uneducated "stomach-sense").

Now, if my increase keeps rocketing like now, my next measurement (in 1 week and 6 days) should check in at 8 inches - a measure I never dared dreaming of. So time will show wether I just had a freakish start, or if this routine is actually promising in all it's simpleness.

No matter what I hope some of you can use this, and I hope that in time, when supporting pics and stuff come on here, this will be a testament to the reality of PE-gains (though I don't yet know if the gains are permanent).

5. MoocherMan

MoocherMan New Member

By the way, one little thing that should be mentioned: the routine stresses the skin around the head (you know, to much touchytouchy). So give the penis a rest every 3 days (even though that is hard). When you rest, just massage it gently and stretch it gently. I stretch with a 50% erection, if that is of any interest.

6. whereweare

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    MoocherMan, fantastic gains!

Could you explain what you mean by "flex the penis"? Do you mean you bend it somehow, or do you flex your PC muscle, or something else?

Pics of you doing the exercise would be great!

Keep up the good work!!!

7. D_Crystallized Ginger

are you saying that your routine isn't based on jelqs and stretches??? did you create a new exercise and are you sticking to it only?? it sounds a bit dangerous and you didn't mention anything about warm up and warm down..be more clear please... your gains looks great and almost unreal..maybe they depends on your improved EQ, couldn't it be?

8. MoocherMan

MoocherMan New Member

Hey everybody! Thanks for the response.

To make something clear: I haven't read much about PE so I don't know if my routine might be described as jelgs, but there are some mild stretches.

I don't warm up much as the excercise isn't very hard. Also I believe that a semierect penis is plenty warm if respected, as it is filled with 37 degree blood, and tap water is rarely put on the skin if hoter than 40 degrees celsius. So a warm towel is around the temp. of a penis.

I will upload some pics of the routine one of the days. Then you can see for yourself.

As for the gains: today I didn't feel as elastic and heavy as when I measured. This has put me down a little. I will stay relaxed for aproximately 2 days and then grab the rod where I left. The gains do seem unreal and I am very excited myself. But let's wait and see untill my next measurement.

Whereweare@ I mean that I bend it. Of course you should suplement with some flexing of the small muscles down there, but that was not what I meant. I will post some pics of it one of the days.

Have a nice evening everybody!

9. tross87

tross87 Member

Interesting routine, I don't think I fully get it so I'm going to re-read it when I have more time. A short clip or pics would be awesome to put a visual to the words. BTW I think everyone has 'noobie gains' so your gains might slow down but don't get discouraged.

10. MoociMan

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Okay, so I lost my password to my old account (Moocherman) and therefore this is my new account. Hope that is not too confusing.

I have taken a few pictures today that will be up soon. They are primarily to document the size-increase. I am trying to take some shots of the penis in the same position as those in my old pictures - hopefully the change will show.

Then, to document the actual length I will take some pictures with the ruler. This is hard as I measure with bonepress, since my skin is quite loose (doesn't cover the cock) and makes NBP measurements very inaccurate.

I measured again today and my cock is now (hang on ladies) 8 inches!!! There might be some milimiters inacuracy as the measurement was done really fast and aborted as it felt like cheating on the lines I set out for this whole PE-thing. Any ways I am amazed. The lengthening that has taken place is breathtaking. If I am not wrong in my measurements then I have gained 0,7 inch in less than a month, with 0,2 of that in only 3 days! Girth seems the same, which I find weird taking the extreme lengthening into account.

By the way I found a better way to describe my routine: I do erect and semierect downward bends. Then I do some semierect bends to the side, against the direction that my penis curves in.

My supplement to this is semierect stretching and then I massage my flaccid penis to keep it soft. I also flap it up and down to keep it soft and lenghty. This also improves my stamina.

Tomorrow and the day after that will be restdays as I feel a little injury just under the penishead after a too rough stretch. Also my erection is weak because of all the touching and bending. This will go away after 20-30 hours rest if I know my penis well. If the erection is still weak tomorrow morning I will take a week of and reconsider my routine.

Also I estimate to hit upon 21 or 22 cm in the next month. That is an increase with 3,5 cm from my natural 18,5. This is a very unrealistic goal, but if these gains continue (which I doubt they will) then that is where I will be. So let this be a test of the routine and not a cocky claim. Time will tell wether I just had a lucky beginners sprint.

Pics will come during this or the next week!

Take care of your penises:)

11. MoociMan

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Correction: I have not reached 8 inches. Thought that 20 cm could translate directly to 8 inches, so really I hit upon the 7.9 mark. Today it is verified with more correct measurements.

I want my penis to stay this length so I will continue untill I hit 21 or 22 and then hope that 20-20.5 cm stays after I end my routine. Is this realistic, or will I loose it all again? I mean, 1.5 cm permanent gain from only 4 weeks training sounds too much.

12. MoociMan

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ***NEW PICTURES! CHECK MY GALLERY TO COMPARE ***

Okay, so i stopped my routine. I have gained 1-1.3 cm. I started at 18.5cm (could get it to 19 cm if I used all my power to squeeeeze blood in) and now it is 19.5 if the erection is just decent and it is never 18 or 18.5 unless only semi. Now I can force it up on 20. And I have stopped and it has stayed there. However: NO GIRTHGAINS AT ALL!!:(

Enjoy, Will uploade photos documenting length but I have no photos from prior to gain. My cam is a web cam so it is really hard to measure and photo as my erection dies faster than you can scream fatality.

13. D_Crystallized Ginger

are you moocherman?? :confused: btw what's your routine??

14. MoociMan

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes, I am Moocherman. I lost my password because I have it on a mail that is not inaccesible. The pics taken from below doesn't really prove my gain, because it is only semierect. Just took them now, 10 mins ago. The one from above shows the gain IMO and is the only picture where the penis is erect, but even there it only shows 97% of the full length.

I can't find my old pics, so I will have to pay for access to my old mail inorder to get them. This is the joyful sideeffects of having ADHD, lol:)

My routine was simply this: get penis erect, edge a little, and then do erect bends where I force the penis to curve downwards. It hurts a little and you have to respect your limits! Then hold it as long as you can or untill the penis is too flaccid to make "push its limit". Then relax, wank and edge it, then do it again. Keep doing it for 10-20 minutes.

When you are not training, massage the flaccid penis to keep it soft. It only takes some light pinches between thumb and indexfinger. Also, maybe flap it up and down if you are in private. I find it counters "turteleffect" and helps the tissue become more elastic.

The routine is done throughout the day. When you pee, do a quick bend afterwards. Massage it in your pocket every 60 minutes. Maybe even stretch a little while you walk down the streets (through the pocket of course, and only if there aren't people that will realize what you are doing;) ).

I am very satisfied with the results and will document them better. Just felt that I had to provide something to keep people interested and also to hold my word, even though I haven't been as thorough as I promised.

15. MoociMan

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Keep in mind the gain is only 1-1,5 cm, so even though it does a lot to my own perception of my Willy, a girl would hardly realize the difference. But I will fix a picture where it is fully "bloated" and try to accomodate the angle so it is exactly analogous to my old pictures.

16. D_Crystallized Ginger

well your gains are awesome!! I ve been training for 7 months and gained only 0.5 cm in length and 0,4 cm girth.. do you warm up before doing erect bend ?btw I also pull it and pinch it most of the day when soft and I also kegel a lot and do jelqs and stretch... are u a newbie? maybe your gains depends on this... what's your age and your recent girth ??

17. MoociMan

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My age is 21, and girth is around 14.3 cm around (not sure though. Might be less or more). It hasn't changed except for a little swelling that went away.

I never warm up, but I go slowly in the beginning. I think the penis is warm enough when full of warm blood. But warming of wouldn't hurt anyone:)

And yes, I am noob, so it might be noobgains. Someone else mentioned that too.

I am trying to compose a pic with before and after, and the change is almost unnoticeable in the visual comparison, but my ruler says what it says and my measure-technique hasn't changed (ELBP). I also percieve the change visually myself, but I have started to get used to the new size. For instance, when I tuck both hands around it, I can get all of my head out + some MM extra. This was not possible before where my head would be halfway hidden by my hands - and that is 1.3 cm which supports my rulers verdict.

The reason why I am writing all this is because I thought it would show more on the picture, but since the pic I am comparing with is taken without the purpose of being a comparison picture, it is hard to arrange everything to get a good objective comparison - but since I wrote I would document everything in detail, this feels frustrating, because I never documented anything. So to make up for it I will take up my routine again and then take a pic with ruler today and then in 2 weeks time take another, and then a last one in a months time. This way I should be able to document at least 0.5-1 cm if the method still works wonders on me.

One thing I have noticed though is that it doesn't "hurt" in the same way, so I might have conditioned it to the sort of strain. Don't know why a penis would "condition" itself, since the tissue isn't meant for strain and wouldn't adapt in the way a muscle does...

Anyways, I hope there will come at least some science out of this so my new penis wont just benefit me and my girl, but also all the hopeful yet sceptic boys out there:p

18. D_Crystallized Ginger

thank you very much mate! maybe becasue of your young age you are very sensitive to PE... btw I didn't understand why you bend it downward when performin erect bend... isn't nicer an upward curve to achieve?

19. XIII_Heartless

XIII_Heartless New Member

Thanks bruh, this is good shit. Keep it up, I've already subscribed here.

20. workandplay243

workandplay243 New Member

Albums:

always wished I had an upward curve....does bending it when hard change it?

Draft saved Draft deleted