Moonlight Shines Bright

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by uneedit269, Dec 15, 2011.

1. uneedit269

uneedit269 New Member

Albums:

The moonlight filtered through the sheer white curtains that dressed the open window in his bedroom. A slight breeze moved the curtain outward, floating them, into the room.
    “At least there is a breeze tonight.” Scott thought. The air conditioner went on the blink during the day. Not having time to get it repaired. Scott did the only thing he could do. Push the windows up and make the best of it.

A rotating fan sat on a nightstand turning back and forth sending a slight breeze across his bed.
    “ I wonder what he is doing tonight?” Scott recalled their first meeting between Cody and himself at the river. It was instant attraction their time together cut to short. The Cowboys boss looking for his hired hand stopped by. Scott went to meet the Cowboys boss while the Cowboy barely made it away sight unseen from his boss.

“Will he want to meet again? He has to. I don’t think I could stand it if he does'nt.” Looking down his cock had grown hard and firm. Taking his cock in his hand he pumped it slowly a couple of times. His mind still going back to the hot erotic time he shared with the handsome Cowboy just a few days ago.

Scott could still see Cody kneeling at his cock. Both of them lock their eyes onto each other’s just before Cody slowly slides Scott’s cock into his hot mouth. The sensation of Cody’s hot mouth sent a hot spark rushing through his body. Cody lips encircled around his thick cock, his mouth tightens up as he pull’s back on the shaft of Scott’s cock. Scott could do nothing but throw his head back; eyes closed and just let the sensational hot spark run rapid through his body. Cody turned his head from side to side working Scott’s cock over. Scott body tensed up he tilted his head back again in total bliss and ran his fingers through Cody’s thick curly hair. Pulling Cody head inward down onto his cock a little deeper Scott’s cock slide’s easily into Cody’s throat. Cody vibrated his throat by humming this driving Scott wild. Pulling back to the mushroom head of Scott’s cock. Cody used his tongue like no other to worshiped the meaty cock. Scott’s body naturally took over and he gently thrust his hips forward pumping his cock in rhythm with Cody as he bobbed his head to meet his thrust. Scott remembers the wet sound Cody made enjoying himself on his cock. Eventually bringing an intense moment to the nerves in every part of his body. Sending him to the point of no return. Cody gave him the best head he ever wished to have.

“Fuck he is good. I can’t get him out of my mind.” Scott continued to work his nice cock up and down slowing only when he felt he was going to bust. Pre-cum emerged at the tip of his gland. Scott moved his fingertip across the head of his cock swiping pre-cum onto his fingertip. Moving his finger to his mouth his tongue darted out and cleaned the pre-cum for the tip of his finger. Rubbing his nipples with the moist finger his nipples hardened. Scott legs began to move around in jerky movements on the sheets eventually, slowing and drawing them upward.

Scott pushed his ass up off the sheets his grip became tighter on his thick meaty cock. Bringing his shoulders forward while keeping his ass up off the sheets. Scott tightly gripped his cock pumping quick as he clinched his teeth sending cum ropes into the air. “Oh my fucking…” he tried to shout through his clenched teeth. Warm cum shot out across his firm torso landing in thick creamy white globs. It even seemed the ropes were perpetual as he turned his head from side to side. Running his fingers through the thick globs of cum he just lay with his breathing somewhat labored. “Fuck …I have to be with him again.”

Scott’s dark hair clung tightly to his head from the sweat. Laying out on his bed spread out full eagle trying to get cool his jack-off session. The masturbation made him even hotter on that humid night. Cleaning himself up he returned to the spread eagle position. There was a problem he could not get comfortable in any position. Sitting up he got out of bed and walked to the window. Wondering “What is Cody doing right now? What would it feel like to be fucked by the handsome wrangler?”

Looking out he could see the light from the moon shimmer across the river. A whippoorwill sang off in a distance calling out for his mate. Whippoorwill, Whip-poor-will. Scott loves to hear the nocturnal bird of the night sing. “ I wish I could call up a mate like that.” He thought. A pack of coyotes moved through the are howling there distinct calls to each other. Scott knew the Coyotes were both calling out their territory and making other Coyotes aware of their presence. The howl could also be used to reassemble a group whose individuals have been hunting on their own. Scott’s appreciation for nature was strong. It always had been from as far back as he could remember. Enjoying the song the bird sang out, along with the combined howls the Coyotes contributed. That song made by the creatures of the night brought a smile across his handsome face.

“I think I will go for a skinny dip tonight. It could'nt
    be a better night to do so.” Scott slid his feet into his sandals and grabed a towel from his bathroom making an exit from the house. Walking down the well-worn path Scott noticed the lightning bugs blinking their lights.” Did their blinking lights send out some kind of Morse code?” he wondered. Remembering how when he was a kid he would catch the bugs and put them in a mason jar. A gentle breeze carried in the fresh smell of honey suckles. Taking a deep breath he inhaled the wonderful smell. “This night smells so right, it sounds so right, it even looks so right. It would be right in every way if only it could feel so right.”

Scott’s cock of nice length and width with shaved nuts hanging below shifted from side to side as his muscular legs carried him to the river. Broad shoulders narrowed down his back making his waste line appear even tighter. Scott proud of his body worked hard to maintain his fitness. Nearing the river he picked up his pace. Reaching the bank he dropped the towel and kicked off his sandals. Getting into a diving position he felt his nuts pinched up between his legs. Reaching down he cupped his heavy nuts in his palm and lifted them up moving them from between his legs. Using his powerful legs he squatted slightly and then pushing up he sent his powerful body airborne.

The moonlight shined across the back of Scott, as he appeared to float in the air
    out across the water. Highlighting his nice round ass cheeks before he quickly disappeared into the dark, depth waters of the river.

2. uneedit269

uneedit269 New Member

Albums:
    This story follows Cowboy Strut ur Stuff. Any feedback is welcome. Thanks

3. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    *following anxiously* :biggrin1:

4. uneedit269

uneedit269 New Member

Albums:
    Thanks you will not have to wait much longer. Still working on the story. When you see "A Silver Belt Buckle" that will be the continued story.

Draft saved Draft deleted