Moose balls or money?

whabb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The money. With 10 million after tax dollars, I could deposit the money and draw enough interest to have all kinds of fun, including frequently hiring 2 or 3 highly talented hookers at a time, who would be happy to TELL me I had a fat 12" dick with moose balls.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i'll take the moose cock/balls.....already have the 10 million....
Damn... You beat me to the smart ass answer by 4 minutes!! :tongue:

Gimme the cash. It's big enough already. I like fucking too much to be saddled with an cucumber dick that only goes in half way. Balls deep all the way.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
This was the wrong place for this kind of question. You should have gone to measurection or something. Most of the guys here already have big dicks, so just giving them another few inches wouldn't really mean much.

I think a better question for the big dicked members of this forum is: would you keep the, big, cock you have now, or get 10 million dollars to have your cock shrunk down to 4.5" in length, with a circumfrance of 4". Your cock after it's shrunk down would still work, it would just be smaller.

SteveWood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think a better question for the big dicked members of this forum is: would you keep the, big, cock you have now, or get 10 million dollars to have your cock shrunk down to 4.5" in length, with a circumfrance of 4". Your cock after it's shrunk down would still work, it would just be smaller.

Show me the money! The $10 million will buy me anything I can get with the lost 2.5" and a lot more besides.

key_largo

Just Browsing
Media
I'd choose the money, 12" is simply to big. If I did not have the choice and I was offered a 12" schlong I would take it.

On the other hand, If had to choose between a 9" cock or the money I'd choose the 9" cock.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This was the wrong place for this kind of question. You should have gone to measurection or something. Most of the guys here already have big dicks, so just giving them another few inches wouldn't really mean much.
Actually most of the guys here lie and are average or slightly above average in size. The naturally large penis is rare, even here unfortunately.

Spoken like a man with a smaller than average penis. :rolleyes:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

If it's the other way around, I'd keep what I got.
a) I have enough money.
b) Money can't buy happiness. A properly used big dick does. :tongue: