1. D_Betty Beanbags

D_Betty Beanbags New Member

I was messaging someone, and thought maybe if I shared more about me that I wouldn't get so many 'faker' accusations. :tongue:

My profile shows 80% gay and 20% straight. To explain: I have a hard time dating women, because I can't commit myself. I'm married to a man, but it is a very unusual relationship. We are open to hard swinging, I am 100% available to date girls, but the LP thing is iffy... I am experiencing a ton of guilt. He's gone with me before on a LP hookup and it was good, but I still feel guilty being here. I think it might hurt his feelings, but it is also a huge lust of mine. How to reconcile? :confused: I don't know.

If I weren't married to him I would be 99% lesbian or maybe 100% but I can't make that leap. I just can't. Girls are just too hard on my heart in relationships. Does that make any sense at all? :frown1:

I'm very unusual for a girl with an unusual viewpoint, so I expected to be rejected and accused of being a man by some members here, but it still hurts. Does that ever go away? What can I do to further prove myself? :confused:

2. parchissi

Gold Member

Hi there - welcome to the lpsg family of friends. Sounds like you have alot of "sorting" out to do in regards to who you really are and what you really want in life - and unfortunately - only YOU can do that sweetheart. Sorry - not alot of help on this one. BUT rest assured - you will find alot of genuine support for you here at lpsg - and I feel sure there will be others who will post positive thoughts going your way. All the best to you.

3. D_Betty Beanbags

D_Betty Beanbags New Member

TY! :)

I'm hoping someone will understand, or relate, to what my situation is about. I've always been attracted to girls, since before I even started kindergarten, but I can't handle the relationships and the lifestyle that seems required to be a full-fledged lesbian. So, instead, I hang out on the fringe --- and a very odd fringe it has been!!

My husband knew I never intended to be married or with a man in a long-term relationship, other than intermittent hot sex, but he won me over.

I just feel conflicted and confused lately. *sigh*

But I love huge cocks, so I'll be hanging out... :wink:

4. MagicJohnsonFan

MagicJohnsonFan New Member

Albums:

You don't need to prove yourself to anyone, girlfriend! I got some of the same crap when I first started posting - don't worry about it because there's nothing you can do to stop some people. You could post pics all day long and there could be someone who would accuse you of using someone else's pics! Fortunately, the intelligent, kind and supportive outweigh the others here. Welcome!! :hug:

Draft saved Draft deleted