More About Wife

wifewatcher101

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife introduced me to this site. She found it during her search for advice about having sex with a large penis. She recently found a married man on AFF who is large and because she once had an experience with a large cock that ended badly, she was looking for advice. She has been cuckolding me for almost 3 years.
She and her new lover just rented a room in which they will spend 2 days. This will be the first time that she will take him in her vagina. She told me that she has taken his entire length down her throat twice and that she loves it. He thinks that she is "freaky". She can't wait to feel him inside her. She is multi-orgasmic. I can't wait to hear about how that big cock makes her feel. Maybe someday I'll get to watch.

UpwardCurve

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am going to be brutally honest and say that i really don't understand this cuckolding thing....

all i know is if i was in your position and i found out my wife did that to me, i would erase her from this plane of existence in every possible way...

StrictlyAvg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not my kinda thing at all!

It's kind of a nosey question but (seeing as you posted) what do you get out of it? Honestly?

From where I'm sat either you get off on her telling you about her exploits or you get off on the humiliation - maybe SPH - factor or both. I'm guessing you're not going outside the marriage by the sound of it?