more Arab soft cock and BODY!!! HOT PICS.

bigluv123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You've got a nice cock and body. Love the coloring of your manhood. With your package and body you should post a ton more pics. You would have everyone commenting. Strange how people make it sound as if Arabs, Middle Easterners, and Asians are so prudish and non-sexual. In fact there is a long history of sex and sexual innovations from these regions. Be proud and keep posting pics of yourself.

B_nyvin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hot pics, nice arms and cock! Show us more of that arab pride between your legs :) Arab men should rule the world

B_byond2010

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You've got a nice cock and body. Love the coloring of your manhood. With your package and body you should post a ton more pics. You would have everyone commenting. Strange how people make it sound as if Arabs, Middle Easterners, and Asians are so prudish and non-sexual. In fact there is a long history of sex and sexual innovations from these regions. Be proud and keep posting pics of yourself.

I agree with you.

I'm as an east asian myself. We are not that 'open' when it comes to discuss about sex and yet we have many products to boost sexual energy for ages. Long way before the europeans set their feet on our shores...:biggrin1: