More fakes...

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fakers really piss me off just like everyone else!

Fakers cause the people who got to "know" them feel like complete idiots for believing anything they said. I know people will say this is the internet, but some of us ARE honest in our day to day life, even our internet life. I recently god duped by someone on here who has recently been called out as a fake. This makes me more mad at myself than anything, it makes me not want to get to know anyone on here or elsewhere for that matter. Some of us have very in depth conversations about the most intimate parts of our life and to find out the person wasnt who they were claiming to be is insulting to the honest people.

When i first came here i swore i wasnt share pics, esp. face photos or buy a cam. I find that over time not only does LPSG make you brave, it makes you all the more want to prove you are the person in your photos by having a cam and updated pics. Looks like i'll be doing a verification photo tonight just so i can rule out any suspicions.

If you have to live a fake identity on the internet, you need some serious psychotherapy to figure out why you feel the need to do something so bizarre.

- The Real Red ;)

I agree with you on this Red. The Fakers lose a lot more by playing people than they would gain by just being themselves.

I admre the fact that you have the same attitude online that I do, what you see is what you get. It's hard enough being a guy, why the hell would I want to complicate it by being a woman too?

As for a verification photo, why would you? Anyone can see and tell from your posts that you are all woman and that you speak from the heart. That and you don't go trolling for cam ops with every guy on the forum.

I really respect you stance and wish everybody were like that.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Osiris, before i read this post, i was just thinking how sincere you are. I really appreciate that, i know there are many on the board just like us too. Its the few people who feel the need to carry on a fake identity that ruin it for the rest of us newbies! I've tried really hard in the short time i've been here to be helpful and show who i am with no doubt. Ok, i will confess, in the days when AOL was hourly rated, and i was 16, i was paranoid about revealing anything about myself for the fears of ending up dead in a ditch like my parents said i would if i revealed ANYTHING, i did create an identity to throw people off. But i eventually confessed to it out of guilt because i did get rather close to a few people and i couldnt continue to lie to them. They forgave me and we had a better relationship after fessing up.

Osiris, I always look forward to reading your posts and stay just the way you are!

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Osiris, before i read this post, i was just thinking how sincere you are. I really appreciate that, i know there are many on the board just like us too. Its the few people who feel the need to carry on a fake identity that ruin it for the rest of us newbies! I've tried really hard in the short time i've been here to be helpful and show who i am with no doubt. Ok, i will confess, in the days when AOL was hourly rated, and i was 16, i was paranoid about revealing anything about myself for the fears of ending up dead in a ditch like my parents said i would if i revealed ANYTHING, i did create an identity to throw people off. But i eventually confessed to it out of guilt because i did get rather close to a few people and i couldnt continue to lie to them. They forgave me and we had a better relationship after fessing up.

Osiris, I always look forward to reading your posts and stay just the way you are!

:redface::redface::redface:​

Thank you Red, that is a huge compliment and much appreciated.

I posted way back in a thread about a young lady who posed as 25 when she was actually 15 and she even got away with it IRL, but when she fessed up, I gave her a good scolding, then told her I still loved her as a friend and then spent the holidays with her and her family. We are still good friends to this day.

The more I read and learn about you Red, I truly admire you and your way. If you are near Kansas City, we will all have to hook up. I owe BigDuder a beer, TatooedMamaMeg a good dinner out, you could always tag along on the outings. :smile:

Bruce Wayne

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
zx-6r

I just found out about this site. The watermark on the NN pics read ZX-6R@NN but it was where people could black it out or crop it out. I'm the only one with the originals

Now I know why quercusone puts his name right in the middle.

http://www.monstercocktube.com/videodetails.php?key=0760f6949ca449b7ef74

Well, Mr. Wayne, I'd like to see more :biggrin1: Literally the best pics on NN. I'm about to start gushing like a fanboy hahahaha