More from this Couple with foot long cock?

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This was posted on newbienudes awhile ago by the guy claiming to be in the video. I have a few more somewhere on my computer and I'll post them when and if I find them.
Those are the hottest videos I've ever seen. I get so sick of the same old boring so called big cock videos. I can't even get it up anymore, but these 2 videos are instant wood material.
I think the video is real. I have a long cock, not as long as his is, but mine bends and acts much like his does when I'm being jacked off.

Attachments

evenhand

Expert Member
Media
This was posted on newbienudes awhile ago by the guy claiming to be in the video. I have a few more somewhere on my computer and I'll post them when and if I find them.
Those are the hottest videos I've ever seen. I get so sick of the same old boring so called big cock videos. I can't even get it up anymore, but these 2 videos are instant wood material.
I think the video is real. I have a long cock, not as long as his is, but mine bends and acts much like his does when I'm being jacked off.

DUDE you must find them!

mlc2010

Sexy Member
Media

second that

also, we need to find more videos of these two

B_heythere246

Experimental Member
Media

Scanlan!!!!!!!!!! Fuck off!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I already blasted you on the other thread to stop posting those photoshopped photos from that same "guy" you always do. Sometimes they're "yours" and sometimes they're "his". You're a troll and nothing else. They're obviously faked and have flagrant repeating patterns. Stop trolling and give it up.

As for the videos (no it's not that photoshopped troll), they look like a simple case of poor quality, poor lighting and stretched/morphed video making a very large penis look extremely large which allows the mind to play it up as larger than it really is. If you look at the few scenes from those 2 clips (which can be found on xhamster under "lavalife affair"), he doesn't look anywhere near as long in the few scenes with better lighting and clearer angles.

Reactions: deleted1100950

mlc2010

Sexy Member
Media
This is one of my all time favorite clips!! Seems like they met online and afterwards had a trip, where they fucked linke craizy in every hotel they went to. Here is a video whith a lot of clips from their trip. In the end you'll see a part of the video you allready posted. I'd wish there was more of them!

Lavalife fling online dating affair - xHamster.com

yeah ive seen that one, its on the second or third page here, apparently there is more somwhere

sdp

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
FYI those videos are edited to make the cock look very long whenever it's shown in full.
It was discussed here, among other things so you'll have to sift through a lot of unrelated posts.

Last edited:

mlc2010

Sexy Member
Media
FYI those videos are edited to make the cock look very long whenever it's shown in full.
It was discussed here, among other things so you'll have to sift through a lot of unrelated posts.

I dont think so, in the second video there is a lot more footage and looks equally as huge