Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Paul Lynn drunk an airplane. "If you don't shut the kid up I'm going to fuck her" This makes me laugh all the time...so awful yet ...

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always thought he was very talented and I guess I assumed he must be nice. Nudeyorker can you tell what happened to make you say he is so nasty?

Would it suffice to say that he was a really mean ugly drunken pig? The day he died I said to someone..."Oh well... one less asshole sucking up the air that the rest of us need." (I met him once professionally and twice socially) But he did have a really nice tan.

He blamed jews for his decline in Hollywood. Not realizing that no one wanted to work with him anymore because he was an abusive pig.

Paul Lynde was found dead of a heart attack, naked and holding a bottle of amyl nitrate (poppers). Whatever boy he was having sex with that night had run off after Lynde's heart attack, not bothering to call 911.

Paul Lynde

Last edited:

canuck_pa

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had no idea. I guess sometimes its nice not to know what people are really like.

Your opinion of him is so strong I have a feeling there more to your story but I'm not asking you to embellish on it.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Imagine the irony of have Paul Lynde appear as a regular guest on the Donny and Marie Show back in the 70s. Provo has never been the same since. LOL! I ran into him at the old Sun Tavern in SLC one Friday night where he was holding court (they taped on Saturdays) and his ass hung over both sides of his bar stool.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I certainly have no difficulty imagining him to be the biggest douche ever.

But he entertained the hell out of me on The Hollywood Squares, and numerous comedy and variety shows in my youth.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I loved him in the Bye Bye Birdie movie musical.

I quit watching Hollywood Squares when it was revealed that celebrity contestants were given questions before taping. I had thought their answers were spontaneous.