More girth than length

dunno_what

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Anyone else have this peculiar problem? At about 6.5" long, I know that I ain't large in terms of length. But from all that I have seen on this site, apparently 7" of girth is quite sizable.

This is going to be a problem, isn't it?!? I have had sex with 8 guys and no girls, and I have also failed to get it in with about 4 guys. Is it easier/more difficult with girls? And I've been told that I get thicker (and slightly longer, yay!) when in the company of others. So, is this a good or bad thing? I seem to enjoy it, lol... will others?

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've got an 8 inch thick cock and 7 and a half inches long; I don't know anyone who can suck on that!

I'd certainly give it a good go, buddy. I got a trick jaw...like a snake, if motivated!

Ahem...back to the original issue:
I've also got a fatty...and yes, many guys get all 'ow ow ow' no matter how much foreplay and lube I give them. Might be cuz they say that they are 'Tops'. Pussies! LOL

Don't know about the girls taking it, but I reckon take your time with your bf's/ gf's/ partners/ FWB's and don't 'force' the issue. I might sound above like I just shove my Big Boy in 'em without caring, but I don't think that's the way to have fun during sex.

BTW, I have NEVER had a problem taking wide/long cocks and do feel a bit superior to those who can't. *sticks tongue out* :rolleyes:

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
as far as i know vaginas are way more flexible than asses?

Which means asses are way tighter, too....maybe that's why there are so many 10+% Straights lovin' that game of bum plugging.

Honestly don't know about the flexibility of a lady's poony. I just know that big cock doesn't always get enjoyed by those men and women that can take it.

...think I said too much.

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
Your cock is thicker than mine, dunno_what, but at 6" around, I've had to get good at getting a guy partner ready to take my thickness.

If you'd care to hear my advice, here's what I do ... while we're still just playing, I'll lube up a finger for some ass play while we're stroking or sucking each other. Then, I'll add a second and even a third finger as he's ready for it. You can even massage the area around his ass a bit, gently stroke your fingers around the opening, and then slide your hard, lubed, condom-wrapped cockhead around the opening to his ass, too.

The right position can make a difference, too. Him on top, controlling entry, often works well ... or, side-by-side, laying on your right sides, has worked for me, too. And remember: lube is your friend. The more lube ... the more fun you'll have.

Hope this helps. Your partners will love the friction from your thickness once they're ready to take it.

(PS -- when you get some experience with women, you may find that they're more able to take your thickness than guys are; a little lube never hurts there, and helps them have a better time with your condom-clad cock inside them)

Last edited:

dunno_what

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks for the comments, people.

As for my pics, they really don't do me justice (he says, sounding like douchebag). It's just hard to take a good pic with my cam built into my laptop, lol.

@krispdx... the workin the way up method is somethin that I have just started to employ. The first guy I fucked used 2 separate dildos to work himself up, but he didnt enjoy my thickness after a while.

@hellboy... yeah, I think the whole just shovin it in there is a no-go, lol. Unfortunately, most of the guys I have been with, if they like it, they blow so quickly. And wanna keep goin and they're like, "nah nah nah, shit, stop man, haha"

As for vagoo... hopefully, they are quite accomodating... I just dunno, lol.

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm pretty close to your own measurements. I'm average on length, just under your length but right about the same girth.

It can be a problem. I've only been with one guy and it was difficult to accommodate my girth as well.

Some women have had difficulty too. But, on average, you will find vaginas can accommodate girth much more than an ass.

patfob

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got an 8 inch thick cock and 7 and a half inches long; I don't know anyone who can suck on that!

that would be really rare. im not saying you're lying, but more often then not, i see guys with no pics to back it up claiming the more unlikely sized cocks.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for the comments, people.

@hellboy... yeah, I think the whole just shovin it in there is a no-go, lol. Unfortunately, most of the guys I have been with, if they like it, they blow so quickly. And wanna keep goin and they're like, "nah nah nah, shit, stop man, haha"

Dude, ya gotta get with someone who knows how to last. Nothing more disappointing than just getting into a good fuck and one of you blows in the first 5 minutes. Unless you're part of a long line of guys waiting for my ass, that's just bad bad form!! LOL