MORE goth orgy vids!

8.5x6

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This video surfaces about once a month... but that's ok because it's absolutely fantastic lol

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can download all the videos of thesexclub.tv (or if it's not all of them, it's certainly a lot) by torrent at this address. You need to use the program uTorrent to do it (I tried with the program BitTorrent, but it wouldn't work), but you can get the program through a link on the site. I let my computer download it overnight, as it took several hours, even with a DSL connection. I am not sure that it is worth the trouble, to judge from what I have sampled of the videos, but there it is for anyone who is interested.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Funny... I got to looking up "emo kids", not realizing that they are a branch off of goth... Scary stuff for anyone who is a parent these days...
Yeah, they're a repulsive bunch. As far as I can tell, unless you are doing sociological research, the only thing of interest in the videos is Aaron getting his enormous shlong sucked.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Towards the end of the second vid (the first vid in the post, but marked #2; sounds like the kid holding the camera) :

"I am not getting nearly fucked up enough. I'm not getting high, and I'm not getting hard. I'm just... I'm getting frustrated."

:rofl:

big_boy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I hate the fucking whiney guy who, for lack of a better word, narrates these videos.
"Hit her over the head with it"
Dick
I do like the videos though but I can see why some people don't.
xo