More Hung Greek Swimmer Coaches the Coach

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by Blondhairycock, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Blondhairycock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hi...due to the response to part 1, I was persuaded to write part 2 before revisiting my other stories. Please enjoy and, as always, thoughts, feedback are appreciated.

Hung Greek Swimmer Coaches the Coach Part 2

Dimitri had made good on his promise to feed me often; after almost every training session, the handsome, furry and horse hung 18 year old jock stuffed his enormous prick into my face. If he had swam laps, he preferred to lie back and have me service him until he was satisfied. When his workouts were lighter, Dimitri liked to drill my throat as fast and hard as he could until his cock was drained, guiding my head the entire time with his giant hands. He could cum several times without going soft, and I had discovered that his second and third loads were unbelievably bigger than his first. It had only been ten days since he had made me suck him off for the first time, when I had to shave his hirsute body.
    Already his thick chest hair was making a comeback, snaking across his entire chiseled pectorals and running over his tight abs. As Dimitri soaped up his hot, swimmer’s body, I kept my distance until he summoned me; this butch manboy had trained me to be his unquestioning sub during our first encounter. “I need to mix it up today, Coach. Look for me at your place about 6, got it?” I answered quickly that yes, I would make sure I was ready by 6.
    A man of his word, Dimitri stood at my door exactly on time, his bulging biceps making my cock ache in my pants. The 6’ 4 athlete strode past me and made himself at home on my couch. “Get over here Coach, I haven’t got off all day. Just use your mouth and tongue, no hands tonight.” I knelt between his legs and began throating as much of the teen’s turgid prick as I could. My eyes filled with tears as I inhaled inch after inch, my throat afire as it was battered again and again. As I felt him grow closer to orgasm, there was a sudden rap at my door. “Go ahead and get it, we’re expecting somebody,” Dimitri directed me.
    I did a double take as the door swung open, revealing an almost exact carbon copy of Dimitri, who I heard laughing uproariously at my surprise. “Didn’t know I had a twin bro, did you Coach? Dominic here is going to a military academy out east; he’s just in for the weekend.” I nodded, unable to tear my eyes from the hunk before me. “Now get back on your knees, dicklicker. Not in front of me, dumbass. Take care of Dom’s load first.”
    My face flushed as I began to unfasten the buttons on Dominic’s jeans and made eye contact with him for the first time. This boy was even hotter than his brother- a bit taller, more classically gorgeous and obviously more a wrestler than swimmer, he outweighed Dimitri’s 190 pounds by a good 40 pounds of additional muscle. Apparently Dominic had never shaved his body, as his huge chest, meaty forearms and rippled legs were completely covered in dense black fur. A much gentler lover, it seemed as well, as he grazed my face ever so tenderly with his open hand.
    Dimitri was growing impatient and was suddenly behind me. “Yes, Dom’s the biggest and the oldest by 5 minutes, but I’m the one in charge tonight Coach. Now start sucking his prick while I play with your ass.” I bristled as he cupped my bubble butt in his capable paws and began licking a tremendous cock that I suspected was going to outgrow Dimitri’s. Dominic moaned loudly as I slurped, nibbled and suckled him to a rockhard state, revealing that he was in fact, the better hung of the two. Dimitri now had two of his long, thick fingers up my ass and for the first time in my 23 years, I was starting to get a real clue as to what all the fuss was about in regards to anal sex.
    “You like having two, big dicked jocks to take care of, uh Coach?” Dimitri asked as I felt his stubbled torso suddenly against my bare skin. I moaned a yes and immediately I felt him pop the fat helmet of his cockhead inside me. Dominic was starting to get more aggressive with me, too, his hands entwined in my hair and his log dripping tasty nut into my throat. The twins were both breathing harder and faster with each of their repeated thrusts into my fit body. I reached for the manly pelt on Dom’s exquisitely formed chest and abdominals. He seemed to love the fur play, so I tugged there now with both hands.
    “Fuck, nobody’s ever sucked me like this. I’m not going to be able to hold back for long, Mr., uh, Coach,” Dominic warned me. I lightly toyed with his hairy, giant balls and prepared to take the jockgod’s cream right into my belly. I could taste it another time; I wanted Dominic to remember this blow job for the rest of his life. Dimitri was building up steam in my upturned backdoor, slamming his dick deeper, harder and faster, his giant nuts slapping urgently against my muscled ass. “Gonna breed you good Coach. I’m marking my territory every place I shoot my load in you…I don’t want to hear of anybody else using these holes without my permission. Got that, fucker?” Dimitri slapped my ass cheeks several times to punctuate this last command.
    “Yes, sir.” I managed to croak around the swollen, apple sized mushroom head of Dominic’s cock. The vibration of my voice on his prick’s head sent Dom’s over the top, his colossal schlong suddenly spewing steaming spooge deep into my stomach. It felt as if he were pissing sperm, the ropes of hot cum were so plentiful and continuous. The sound and sight of me guzzling down his twin brother’s cumload caused Dimitri to plant his meat entirely up my ass. As I felt his big prick swell even more, my own dick began shooting its wad.
    Dimitri fucked his big load into me as I continued nursing the nectar from Dom’s oozing cock. “How you like getting fed and bred by us Greek boys? Like that sweet white milk don’t you, Coach? Good thing me and Dom make so much, isn‘t it…you about ready for round two? ” Dominic toyed with his own hairy chest with one hand and reached down to feel his brother’s cream trickling from my well fucked bottom, chuckled and said, “Looks like we won’t need any lube.” I felt my dick stir at the thought of getting plowed by him; hopefully on my back, my legs high over my head and getting sawed in half by the furry, big dicked fucker.

Attached Files:

2. meschka

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    LOVE LOVE LOVE these stories

3. Kafm

Kafm Member

Fucking hot!

4. hyphap

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Even hotter than the first...I'm so jealous of the narrator!

5. waraven

waraven New Member

Your cock is almost as hot as the story! Nice.

6. rd62624

Gold Member

great story *****

7. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    i read, i came, i want more

8. D_Doe_Ray_Mi

D_Doe_Ray_Mi Account Disabled

I'm creamin' in my pants! Hot!

9. MonsterLuvr

MonsterLuvr Member

So hot...

I'M ENGULFED IN FLAMES!!!!!

*REACHES FOR THE FIRE EXTINGUISHER*

Thank God that was my last stop on my tour through your select works.

I hope you tell me where you'll be writing when you leave.

And FYI... you should keep these stories here so that the future LPSGers can follow you to your new home.

10. stoneguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Fantastic, man! What a hot story...and a major boner maker!

11. hammybone1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Love the stories and I LOVE having the pictures in my mind too! Keep it up!

12. kiiaq

kiiaq Active Member

nice

Draft saved Draft deleted