More hung guys than I thought

ospice05

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I recently started working at restaurant in my town. Everyone there is really nice and the guys...are really hot. Like...all of them. I'm proud of my 8' dick...but I recently discovered that a lot of the guys there are hung too. One was the guy who invented PPFP (A different topic from a few weeks ago), another who showed me a pic on his phone (9 1/2'...my mouth dropped), and another one who dated my ex and I have seen a pic of (huge). It's so weird though, because a lot of guys brag...but really dont live up to their bragging...but I'm really suprised about how many hung guys I work with. I know I prolly still in the top 4...at least...but now I'm just a little jealous. hahaha. Actually...more that I want to suck all of them off. But...in time. Enough alcohol and they'll be good to go. haha

MidusCo.

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, this would be true because theres what like 6billion + people in the world. The average rating is like 50% are average sized? You do the math for the rest lol.

dovdah

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've made a post similar to this before. Flaccid I'm 5.5-6" and at my most turned on I'm about 8"x6", so I've always been told and therefore considered myself to be big. So when I decided to go for a swim at my local pool recently I had no problem stripping off and strutting my stuff. However, looking around I felt pretty average: there was an italian looking guy who was about as long as me, but he was almost as thick as me when I'm erect; a mixed race guy who was about 6" long and pretty thick; a black guy who was about 7" long and thick; then soon after I saw another black guy who was over 7" long and as thick as me erect. They were obviously all flaccid so it could just be that they were all showers, but I also can't help thinking that there are more hung guys out there than people think!

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
But then there is the old story, No one drive a _________ automobile until you acquire one. Then every other automobile you meet on the road is the same brand as yours. I certainly believe that those who enjoy above average endowments often see themselves in a variety of situations.

It might also be in the drinking water. I am sure that we can all appreciate the look of a large penis. Enjoy.

Golfbuddy

Expert Member
Media
Statistically speaking, about 66% of any population is within one standard deviation of the mean. So, we can expect the vast majority of men to be somewhere between 5 and 7 inches. Depending totally on what you accept as average and what the st. dev. is. Some stats say 5.1 is average, others 6 or more.
For every guy who is above average there's one below. And for every super stud who is far above normal, there's one far below -- micropenises. I don't think the short end of the spectrum likes to display their, er, shortcomings, and the larger boys frankly like showing off. Yes, there are many long dicks. I'm often astonished at how many 7" ones are out there. But there are probably 25 MILLION guys in this country alone with dicks over 7". Quite a statistic.
Unfortunately, we will never know what the real average is, what the real distribution looks like or other important numbers. Getting a truly random sample of hardons is next to impossible.