More important: pretty face or hot bod?

Which is more important physically to you?

• Needs to have pretty face, hot body is icing on cake

Votes: 42 59.2%
  • Needs to have hot body, pretty face is icing on cake

Votes: 29 40.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just curious, straight guys. I used to think that the most important physical attribute for me was a fit, hot bod. But I've found myself dumping those women in favor of women with so-so bodies and pretty faces.

How 'bout you? :smile:

dj30905

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd have to go with pretty face, if I'm going for only superficial. You will find many more with pretty faces than hot bodies. Either too big or too skinny. I prefer girls to just be "average". But, the biggest turn-on for me is intellect, so I can waive the pretty face thing, as long as they aren't hideous. Honestly, if you are hot (body and face) but a bitch and/or dumb as a brick, then I will have nothing to do with you.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Face ofcourse. A woman could always work out the body or make surgical enhancements.

No amount of sit ups is going to fix a dog looking gal.

Remember the cartoon, one of the Bugs Bunny ones I think.
At the end of the episode, for his bravery, this dog wins the prize of the Chief's daughter for marriage. They slowly raise a curtain first exposing her legs, waist, bust, all with the dog drooling and whistling. When they finally show her face, she is hidieous and the dog starts running with her cackling chasing after him.

Or remember the movie Who Framed Roger Rabbit? Eddie Valient goes into Toon Town to find Jessica Rabbit. Instead he find Meana Hyeena. Same body as Jessica but a but ugly cross eyed fucked up face.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, I forgot. On the show Manswers, they did a study and found that most men will notice a girls face first before they see her ass or tits, legs, ect. And this was across the board for all cultures and races.

Me, I look at her face, then I look at her feet. Then I may look at her chest, then her ass. Even a fat chick could have sexy feet. Get her some sexy shoes and I am all over her.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't want face or body to be too ugly. As long as both were above a certain threshold level, then I'd take a great body over face. They can't easily change the shape of her skull, but it's pretty easy to fix teeth, make her hair nice and keep her skin nice. If those are nice, then she can't be too bad...or can she be?

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wouldn't want face or body to be too ugly. As long as both were above a certain threshold level, then I'd take a great body over face. They can't easily change the shape of her skull, but it's pretty easy to fix teeth, make her hair nice and keep her skin nice. If those are nice, then she can't be too bad...or can she be?
That is the thing. You have to be talking about a gorgeous girl with and average body or a girl with an average face and a killer body. I take the body.

It goes the same way if you have a girl with an amazing face, but she is 5'5" and 200 lbs. or a girl who has the body of an SI swimsuit model, but she could fit your cock in between the gap between her teeth, would you actually take either.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
right... I was assuming in the poll question that the part of her that wasn't great was at least "OK."

Like the previous poster said: beautiful face, so-so body VS average face, smoking hot body.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sabine has everything! Even the shoes!!! There is nothing average about that girl!!!

Oh, and average face with hot body vs. pretty face and average body.

For a one night stand, either is good.
For a wife, I will stick to my orginal thought hoping that bitch loses weight. I would help her in everyway I can.

larocca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Face, definitely.

But if I were looking at this from a different point of view, I would like the middle, something in between.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah she is!

But Sabine Mallory has a bit of a chubster's body, IMHO, not "bad" but just "ok."

I guess I should have phrased the question:

Would you rather your girl(s) have a 10 face and a 7 body or vice versa?

Like the cocks on here being above average, the girls mentioned in this post are way above average

Hmmm, yeah maybe you're right. Well, I'd prefer a face and body that were both attractive to me - don't have to be amazing tho. Body maybe is slightly more important, but other factors too - personality, whether we hit it off, etc.

splitface

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
kay, well depends on how ugly the non-pretty face and how gross the non-pretty body is. I mean, they are interrelated, but I mean if someone had a Brad Pitt face and a Fat Albert Body, I would have to inverse my answer. And vice versa.