more like sex with a large needle

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn, Oct 8, 2009.

1. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

I didn't know where to post this so I figured here would be ideal.

A friend told me something that made me wince a couple of times and I now know I've heard it all! lol
    We were talking about medicine and how I sometimes get B 12 vitamin shots and how weird it must be to learn to inject someone with a needle.
    he then told me about the first time he injected himself. He's studying medicine btw. Anyways, he told he doesn't like to be injected on the arm and even on the ass. So he tells me that he injected himself on the inside part of the ass cheek NOT the anus but like the part between crack and the anus. I just looked at him like WTF!? He then told me he passed out for like 2 mins.....:biggrin1:
    It's funny in a way but man i just don't know why anyone would want to do that?! It's actually the gayest thing i've heard. :tongue:

2. D_Leotols Toy

D_Leotols Toy New Member

He's studying medicine and he did that? That's definitely not the site for intramuscular injections. Maybe he should take a look at the quadrant chart again ?!

3. marriedasian

marriedasian Member

Albums:
    Haha... what was he thinking.

Draft saved Draft deleted