More likely to Cheat

which sex have you observed cheats more?

• Male

Votes: 41 47.7%
  • Female

Votes: 45 52.3%

• Total voters

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
Which Sex have you seen from your friends relationships, cheats more. i know many people will have a problem with this poll, but for those that don't pick a sex.

Male
Female

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
That's the response I don't want to see. I want you to choose one or not answer. Think of the relationships of your friends. Is it really even?

cock23

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well to be honest I find that they both do equally, except for it's generally more socially acceptable for men to cheat because a cheating man is seen as "the stud" while a cheating girl is seen as "the dirty whore". So men admit it more freely than women. And if I think out of all the people I know I would definetely say that it is split more or less evenly at 50:50.

UK_Catherine

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Depends on the term 'cheat'.... If its just kissing I would say girls are more likely. But all the way then definitley men. I've never cheated and never been cheated on (as far as I know! Hehe)

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That's the response I don't want to see. I want you to choose one or not answer. Think of the relationships of your friends. Is it really even?
Honestly, in the last 20 years I have not seen any of my friends cheat. Co-workers 2 women, 2 men. One time they were both married.

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's been my experience that guys cheat more in BF/GF relationships but women cheat more in marriages.

It has also been my experience that once a woman cheats on her husband she is more likely to cheat with multiple partners than a guy is.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Come to the Czech Republic. Cheating is a national pastime. They cheat on wives/husbands, business partners, exams - you name it. And their proud of it!

This hit my funny bone, hahaha
Thanks

To the OP, wheher you want to hear it or not, it's just as prevelant on both sides. I do find that women are quieter about it though

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Once hooked it is even more fun when you mess around with many partners/studs.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From what I have seen amongst friends and family. Women cheat for emotional reasons and men cheat just because they want sex. Sometimes a specific kind of sex like a blow job. Sometimes a blowjob with a finger in the butt for a prostate massage. :biggrin1:

It's been my experience that guys cheat more in BF/GF relationships but women cheat more in marriages.
Really? Hmm, I didn't think to split it up that way but from what I have seen it's pretty much always men that cheat more.

It has also been my experience that once a woman cheats on her husband she is more likely to cheat with multiple partners than a guy is.
:lmao: You obviously never met my ex-bf. When all was said and done I found out he had never been faithful to ANY woman from the age of 17 onward. Pretty pathetic when you consider he's been married 3 times. That means he cheated on all of his wives. :angryfire2: :irked:

Come to the Czech Republic. Cheating is a national pastime. They cheat on wives/husbands, business partners, exams - you name it. And their proud of it!

That's pathetic and nothing to brag about. :no: It's bad enough that America has lost it's moral compass. I had this fantasy that the rest of the world still had theirs. :frown1:

"Actually it should be, And they're proud of it!"

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
I've had 5 girlfriends. I cheated on one of them and 1 of them cheated on me(that I know of), so for me it's 50/50. But what I have observed when it comes to my friends relationships is that the girl seems to cheat more than the guy, again it's just what I observed. As you can see right now it seems like people agree that girls cheat more, but it's still prett close.

The time i cheated I was really drunk, not that being drunk excuses it, and I do regret it. i have noticed that alcohol is involved a lot of the time people cheat too.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The OP's obviously pushing some kind of agenda and knows what he wants to see, therefore he's left certain key responses out of the survey.

<yawn>