More likely to Cheat

which sex have you observed cheats more?

• Male

Votes: 41 47.7%
  • Female

Votes: 45 52.3%

• Total voters

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
From what I have seen amongst friends and family. Women cheat for emotional reasons and men cheat just because they want sex. Sometimes a specific kind of sex like a blow job. Sometimes a blowjob with a finger in the butt for a prostate massage. :biggrin1:

It is called for physical reasons

Really? Hmm, I didn't think to split it up that way but from what I have seen it's pretty much always men that cheat more.

I have cheated one time, and I mean one single event. That girlfriend that I cheated on cheated on me about ten times with thee different people. I have had relationships with four women who had boyfriends or husbands. I have actually turned down other women who were in
relationships. One girl was engaged, but said to me that she wasn't in the coffin yet. She was cute, but I didn't want the risk at the time.

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
yeah i have such an agenda, I'm diabolical. I left out both because I knew everyone would likely pick that one, which is no fun. I think it would be pretty cool to see everyone choose one side and see what happens over time. and again if you have a problem with there not being a "both" choice then don't participate, it's pretty simple.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yeah i have such an agenda, I'm diabolical. I left out both because I knew everyone would likely pick that one, which is no fun. I think it would be pretty cool to see everyone choose one side and see what happens over time. and again if you have a problem with there not being a "both" choice then don't participate, it's pretty simple.
and you see that people think you are wrong. pretty simple

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There should definitely be a both category for this one. In my experience it doesn't matter the sex so much. IMHO, for women, when they cheat it's because for them the relationship is basically over and they're hanging on for whatever reason. they don't feel special or appreciated anymore and go out and look for something more fullfilling (doesn't have to be emotionally fullfilling - physically works too even if it's the emotional aspect that missing from the relationship). For men, it's basically just another piece of ass and it doesn't have anything attached to it other than the horny factor.

I realize there are always exceptions.