More Meaningless Correlations and Attributes

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Mr._dB, Apr 7, 2004.

1. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

Last night at work a female co-worker stated that another co-worker must be well-hung because he has such a deep voice. :D

I've got a pretty chesty baritone voice myself, so I mustered up my best Barry White basso and asked her "What about me?" She laughed and replied that she didn't think her theory worked for white guys. :(

So, how many of you guys have deep voices? Do we have any Irish Tenors in here who can disprove this new myth?

2. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Hard to tell. It's weird because I think I tailor my voice to whomever I'm talking to. I sound ridiculous when I'm recorded over a tape recorder or an answering machine - the pitch is a little higher than I normally hear it. If I'm trying to be sensitive or attentive to someone, my pitch goes up a little bit too. When I'm around a bunch of guys, hmmm, maybe the bravado kicks in, but I talk a little deeper.

If my sinuses are acting up (allergies), I get nasally.

If any of you have audio recording software on your PCs, you might have had to test your playback and recording volume by reading a short paragraph on your screen. I speak that on "normal" mode (sit up in chair, face forward, just say it) and I sound fairly deep. When Sammy was still around, I sent her a .wav file of me saying hello to her, and she responded, "Oooooooh, you've got a much deeper voice than I expected!"

(Why? Because I'm a skinny guy or something?)

Yeah, those correlations are meaningless.

3. Max

Max New Member

Natural bass here (as it happens).

4. Imported

Gold Member

Simon9: Natural Bass?! Sounds fishy.

Baritone myself. And more nasally than I would like to admit.

5. jonb

Gold Member

Baritone/tenor. Actually, I have a three-octave range.

6. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Nice thing about delayed puberty was my soprano choir voice until I was 16. I got to stand next to the girls' section so my voice would blend in.

Nice thing about the completion of puberty was my bass/baritone choir voice. I didn't get any more bruising punches to the upper arm from the guys.

When I'm not singing I sound like Kermit the Frog.

7. HungArnold

HungArnold New Member

I have an "alto" voice - yes, it is on the higher side despite two egg-sized low hangers and a 9 1/2 - incher in my briefs!

Go figure!

8. Imported

Gold Member

GeorgenFLA: WOW, that is the strangest thing Ive ever heard about a connection between penis size. I dont buy it.

9. Pappy

Pappy Member

I don't think there is any correlation between anything and dick size except your dick and the measuring tape.
    Some people say you can tell by the size of someones nose, their hands, their fingers, their ears or maybe their feet. Personal observation tells me there's no correlation between dick size and any body part. I know guys that are 6'7",275lbs, size 15 shoe, that wear a size 13 ring and thay have a 6" dick. On the other hand I was stationed with a guy while in the military that was 5'4", 110lbs, size 7 shoe also wore a size 7 ring and he hag close to 9" hanging. So my opinion is that you can't tell just by looking at different bady parts what's going to be in the package.

10. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Lyric baritone singing voice (think Papageno or Rossini's Figaro); tenor speaking voice (think Desi Arnaz ... I haven't completely lost the Cuban accent!).

11. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

[quote author=Gubernogin link=board=relationships;num=1081361681;start=0#8 date=04/09/04 at 22:15:29]I don't think there is any correlation between anything and dick size except your dick and the measuring tape.
    [/quote]

...sigh... Of COURSE there's no correlation, I thought that point was made clear by the title of the thread. I just think it's funny the notions people get in their heads about it. The voice correlation was a new one on me, and I had to share it. Thought it would be good for some laughs.

Draft saved Draft deleted