"more, more, more..."

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Jan 1, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

donkeyboy: Happy New Year guyz and can't wait to see where 2003 will take me and my inches.....Just thinking whether size had anyhting to do with sexual appetite etc cos my dong needs constant attention! I need sex or to jerk off loads...... it's never satisfied and always wanting more. anyone else similar? I wake up and there it is huge as hell, ready for action, showering (whether at home or in the gym) it just hangs huge soft, waiting for me to unload it, at work or driving it hangs down my right thigh, ready and willing......and sometimes after great sex when my partner goes to the rest room etc, i really need to jerk off quickly to keep my best friend happy! I'm proud of my meat, but sometimes wish he'd give me a break! It's even hangin semi in my shorts now and my flatmate keeps sayin 'put it away, donkey..' AAAAhhhhhh!

2. Imported

Gold Member

Finedessert: DONKEYBOY: Do you have any hair growing on the palms of your hand yet?

Grandpa

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

donkeyboy - sounds like you have a need for grasping an object. perhaps your problem would be solved if you simply carried around a breast implant or something.

Pecker

4. jonb

Gold Member

I have a higher-than-average sex drive, but I'm hardly a (What's a male nympho anyway?)

5. Imported

Gold Member

ceg1526: Jonb:

The male form of nymphomaniac is "guy"

<GRIN>. Happy 2003.

Ceg

6. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Technically, the male equivalent of a 'nymphomaniac' is a 'satyr', but 'guy' works for me. Gay or straight ... we do tend to be a horny bunch, don't we? ;D

7. Imported

Gold Member

Icarus213: To answer the question, though: no, I doubt penis size has much to do with sexual appetite. Some of the horniest guys I know have small dicks. Much of it has to do with your personality, sexual history, and hormones, probably.

8. Imported

Gold Member

aussiechick63: I know sexual appetite has nothing to do with penis size cos I'm always horny and I don't even have a penis
    :-*

9. Imported

Gold Member

Finedessert: AUSSIE: It has to be the water down under....LOL

Grandpa

10. Imported

Gold Member

meathose10: Of course a big cock makes you hornier. I can always FEEL it hanging there , begging for attention. Movement in jeans puts pressure on it ,making walking around an erotic event. Seeing it gets me hot. Hard-ons at night wake me up they're so intense - so I have to give it some attention then. I often feel I need to blow two loads in a row I get so juiced. Mostly this is a good thing , but sometimes I wish I'd get a break...

11. Imported

Gold Member

Icarus213: Okay, you got me there, Meathose. I guess what I meant was, "cock size doesn't have anything to do with your hormonal sex drive," which I think most of us would agree with.

You have a good point, though. If you always feel your large penis and are aware of it more often, it probably couldn't help but increase your sexual appetite. Same thing as thinking about it more often or looking at it more often.

Point taken :p

12. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

Honestly, I do like to play with mine. I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting to give a dick some attention, regardless of size. But again, I think that being a better hung guy than your average Joe could help perpetuate that pleasant feeling. I mean, I don't play with mine thinking solely, "Wow, I'm bigger than ________." I think instead, "It feels good to have a big one and to give 'him' some attention."

I should know. I've been particularly horny the past couple of days and have wanked with greater frequency.

13. Imported

Gold Member

Jim22cm: I used to jerk off a lot before I realized I had quite a big one ( 8.5 ) so I don't think the size has that much to do with it ...

Of course a big one gets more accidently stimulation, on the other hand, a big one is used to it ... so when jerking off the stimulation is reletive less ... What should make it less interesting ....

( Words can lie all the truths )

14. jonb

Gold Member

I have to agree with Dee; sex is about more than penis size.

15. benderten2001

Gold Member

For myself, (and probably a good number of other guys) it's reassuring to read that, indeed, we're not the only ones with especially high sexual drives and urges !

I believe it's a combination of the size of it all (and the weight) the "swinging action" south of the border-- (ALL constant reminders that "he's there!) and, no doubt, the increased amount of testosterone (that really contributed to making all of the above possible at some point in our lives anyway!)

But, heck---it's a GREAT feeling, isn't it? I know I'm not complaining!

The "trick" to it all though, is realizing there is more to us (as men) than the equipment and the flowing juices.
    And, to find the proper "balance" so that we maintain normal regular lives without being dominated constantly to take care of (for us!) VERY necessary business--yes, even several times a day! WHEW!! -- We just can't help it! It's "how" we're made and we can be literally quite miserable (emotionally and physically) when and if we can't "resolve it"! Fortunately, as we get older, some of this "urgent need" subsides (a bit). I believe though, (compared to average size men) we larger fellas will always be proned to "staying active' to some degree! ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted