more muscles = more testosterone?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by ThaiDude, Sep 21, 2011.

1. ThaiDude

ThaiDude New Member

hi everybody ...

more muscles = more testosterone

= harder erections
    = more body hair
    = bigger balls

is that true?

i guess there is no doubt that testosterone has an effect on erections and various male attributes. what do you guys think?

2. D_Alec_Baldtwins

D_Alec_Baldtwins Account Disabled

I know that more exercise = more testosterone, but I'm not sure that there's any tie to muscle bulk.

3. sheneeds

sheneeds Member

Albums:
    Test affects everyone similar but differently. Depending on the amount taken I think. IT DOES SHRINK YOUR BALLS, it is taking the place of your natural test so your body says we have enough so your balls shut down and shrink. They usually come back to normal when you stop the test... but... there have been cases of perm shrinkage. Some say it changes the shaft size and shape some say it changes the head size and shape. I will say it WILL make your cock hard and you WILL want to fuck anything.:biggrin1:

4. ThaiDude

ThaiDude New Member

sheneeds, you misunderstood my question!

i didn't ask "more testosterone = more muscles?"
    i asked "more muscles = more testosterone" !!!!

i have no intention to take testosterone!
    I'm just asking if a hard body work out (which leads to more muscles) also means a higher natural production of testosterone ... and consequently more hair, harder erections etc.!

5. monel

Gold Member

Hard workouts - particularly compound exercises - facilitate testosterone production. Squats with heavy weights, bench presses, etc.

6. D_Pokin Joe Frazier

D_Pokin Joe Frazier New Member

Yep you are correct!!!

7. ThaiDude

ThaiDude New Member

and does more testosterone also has an effect on any functions of the body? as i mentioned already ... harder/more erections ... more body hair or whatever !?

8. monel

Gold Member

Testosterone is ne necessary for achieving and maintaining erections and influences hardness. However, if you are already in your normal, healthy range, more T isn't going to have mechanism effect. Body hair is largely genetic. If you are intended to have it, you will. If not, you won't.

9. D_Sandy_Krautch

D_Sandy_Krautch New Member

It certainly can impact your sex *drive*, though... which, one would assume, would cause more frequent/potentially harder erections. It isn't the muscles themselves, as much as it is the breakdown/healing of muscle tissue that causes the test boost, though (if I'm not mistaken).

#9 D_Sandy_Krautch, Sep 25, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2011
  10. trooper72

trooper72 New Member

Very true. Anyone who has used an Injectable form of Testosterone knows it makes you super horny and hard and strong in the gym.

11. koval77

koval77 New Member

I doubt it. Plenty of *hairy* guys who are not at all muscular! Testosterone...from what I understand...you don't really need gallons of it to jumpstart puberty and all! It's all really rather miniscule amounts. Testosterone sets the "new standard" for the body and then it's back to genetics and how you take of yourself. Genetics has much more to do with muscles and particularly hair. Working out can improve one's shape at least. For hair, if you don't want it, you can lase it away; if you do want it...dunno how you can grow more!!

12. Blorkin

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    more muscles does not equal more testosterone!
    Working out, diet, etc. equal more testosterone.
    working out, diet, etc. does not necessarily equal more muscles (I assume you are referring to "bulking up")

Testosterone is a steroid and has plenty of side effects...feel free to look them up I am not going to delve into this list and why it has such side effects. An obvious one is sex drive. Look at any woman who goes through menopause and gets testosterone patches...they become "sex crazy".

Testosterone circulating through your system helps promote muscle growth.
    To improve testosterone minimize fat intake. Fat causes estrogen production.

I feel that I might get asked questions as to my source, so it is common sense (please note that I am a biochemistry major so this is common sense to me). If you have any more questions please ask :) I love my chemistry.

Draft saved Draft deleted