More mysterious ties to Obama

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Pathetic...all of you. Arguing politics on a big penis site.

Utterly ridiculous...

Do you have a reading disability? This is the Politics forum, it was distincly created to discuss politics in various degrees of seriousness.

Some of us have more to talk about than "my dick iz big and uncut lolz, how big iz ur boobies?"

:rolleyes:

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you have a reading disability? This is the Politics forum, it was distincly created to discuss politics in various degrees of seriousness.

Some of us have more to talk about than "my dick iz big and uncut lolz, how big iz ur boobies?"

:rolleyes:

We agree here, Marley.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have to ask again, of the sensible people I see posting in this thread:

Why is it you're even acknowledging the lopsided, strawman crap this troll puts out? Ask yourselves, honestly...would you entertain the notion of the same discussions on-air with Sean Hannity?

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to ask again, of the sensible people I see posting in this thread:

Why is it you're even acknowledging the lopsided, strawman crap this troll puts out? Ask yourselves, honestly...would you entertain the notion of the same discussions on-air with Sean Hannity?

When you are confused and frustrated, is it your liberal programmed reaction to play the Troll card?

Wiki says an internet troll is:

An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.[2]

Is discussing the President-elect an off-topic message?

Is discussing current events irrelevant?

Is asking for folks to consider possibilities and investigate events inflammatory?

Is discussing Politics in the Politics forum a way to disrupt 'on-topic' discussion?

I don't see anything troll like here. You seem to demonstrate on aptitude and propensity for disrupting discussions and making off-topic remarks and provocations.

Kindly, step aside unless you can contribute to the thread. Thank you.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.[2]

Yep, that's you to a tee, chief. Thanks for doing the research for me.

Biggin'

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If the press was doing their job instead of being voiceless on all of this - with his dick down their throats, maybe this would have come out sooner.

Name a government sposored entity that is on the other side of the fence like ACORN. When the government steals from peter to pay paul, paul will always be on their side. (quote from someone else)

Last edited:

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think you got it wrong, Obama refused to pay NOW. Blago, wanted to get paid upfront, not in two years when he was out of office. Thuse the Fuck Obama quote. Someone told him he had to wait? Who was it?
Is your second job a "conspiracy theorist" or do you make tin-foil hats?

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Obama is the President elect of the USA. Its over. If he is a rat and can't do the job, we will know soon enough. I am a staunch conservative but I am willing to see what he can do. I think he will screw things up because he is too liberal but as of now he has a totally clean slate by me.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
starinvestor: Why are you so intent with smearing the president elect? The guy started a political career in Illinois. Of course he's gonna have ties to all the sleazebags in the corrupt Chicago machine. That's inevitable. you have to get into (political) bed with a few corrupt characters to make it in that town - exploit the existing system - or you won't go anywhere.

But Obama still came out of that corrupt environment idealistic, perfectly sane and passionate about his vision for this country. He didn't turn into Ted Stevens. He deserves a lot of credit for resisting temptation that had to come his way.

I agree with most of this... Obama did play the typical Chicago-dirty politics in the Ryan case. Legally, but sleazy.

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The Federal affidavid says that Blago approached SEIU, hoping that the union officials would reach out to Obama to get him the Change to Win job. In return, Blago would appoint Senate Candidate #1 -- Obama's longtime friend Valerie Jarrett.

Oopsy Daisy.

Wow! Kudos to you Star. You've managed to implicate Obama in the Blago scandal with relative ease. Never mind that the FBI who have been investigating Blago for 3 years and have been all over what he's been doing for the last couple of weeks have found no connection to Obama. Obama isn't being charged or even considered to be remotely a part of this. But you, you have trumped the investigative skills of the FBI. You with your access to the internet have more information about what is going on that anyone who actually interacts with any of these people. Amazing. You really need to put your hand up to run the FBI because they could use someone with you training.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow! Kudos to you Star. You've managed to implicate Obama in the Blago scandal with relative ease. Never mind that the FBI who have been investigating Blago for 3 years and have been all over what he's been doing for the last couple of weeks have found no connection to Obama. Obama isn't being charged or even considered to be remotely a part of this. But you, you have trumped the investigative skills of the FBI. You with your access to the internet have more information about what is going on that anyone who actually interacts with any of these people. Amazing. You really need to put your hand up to run the FBI because they could use someone with you training.

I recently heard rhetoric from some able-minded liberal talk show host here in San Fransicko... say that even if Obama falsified his birth certificate... even the Supreme Court would probably turn a blind eye... in fear of rioting and the like. There's no way, they are going to hold a stake to him.

It's not a crazy premise.

The guy is teflon, and should take advantage of it while he can.

and per starinvestor.. and the trolling comments. you are kidding me... shall we pull the last 4 years of Bush laden hive-poking in LPSG>>>!!!???

get used to it Obamabots. your turn to defend your boy non-stop. sucks when he's not perfect, doesn't it?

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Proof?

And when you were asking for a list of all of the scumbags that Obama has been in bed with, here goes:

(from a different post) And let's not forget Obama's buddies Ayers (known to have started his political career in his house and wrote a blurb in Ayer's books), Jeremiah Wright (who married the Obamas, called the US "the US of KKA" and damned it, and recieved 20,000 in donations from Obama), Tony Rezko (who was part of Obama's senatorial finance committee, is in the process of going to jail, who gave Obama a huge discount on his mansion and was a BIG backer of Blagojevich's campaigns, donating over 100,000), ACCORN (the infamous group that was commiting voter fraud in Ohio and other states leading up to the election, who Obama personally represented as their attorney and gave 800,000 to), and others.

Sigh. I'm not sure you've gotten the memo, but the election is over. You can drop all of the false, weak guilt by associations that the republicans threw out to convince weak, lazy and dumb people that Obama was something he's not. Ayers? What did Obama do with Ayers besides be friendly that was against the law or dangerous to anyone? Did Obama blow something up when we weren't looking? Nothing. Wright? Besides attend church, what did he do with Wright that was so wrong? Did Obama give a speech condemning the US? Rezko and Acorn? Did I miss Obama being investigated and charged with a crime for working with them in an improper manner?

Now, how about yourself? Do you know people who are jerks or do bad and stupid things? How does that reflect on you? Should you be judged by what others do that you know? I have friends or have been friends with a guy who has killed someone, a guy who is a drug dealer, a guy who was arrested for talking to a minor about sex, a woman who has embezzled money...the list can go on. And these are everyday people. Should I be judged because in my lifetime I've known these people and some I still consider friends?

Why not judge Obama by his actions instead of trying to infer who he is by the people that's he's met?

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I recently heard rhetoric from some able-minded liberal talk show host here in San Fransicko... say that even if Obama falsified his birth certificate... even the Supreme Court would probably turn a blind eye... in fear of rioting and the like. There's no way, they are going to hold a stake to him.

It's not a crazy premise.

The guy is teflon, and should take advantage of it while he can.

and per starinvestor.. and the trolling comments. you are kidding me... shall we pull the last 4 years of Bush laden hive-poking in LPSG>>>!!!???

get used to it Obamabots. your turn to defend your boy non-stop. sucks when he's not perfect, doesn't it?

I'm not sure why you quoted me as I wasn't discussing the birth certificate or star as a troll. Guess you just needed to get some things off your chest huh?

Ok, as for the birth certificate, it's a non-issue. The certificate was already verified by the state of Hawaii. And no challenge has been made to it. Considering the SC had no problem getting involved in the election in 2000, I hardly doubt they wouldn't get into this if there was any validity. There isn't. It's sour grapes and grasping at straws.

As per Star being a troll. I wouldn't know. That wasn't my point. My point is that he's presuming guilt on Obama regarding issues that the FBI who are actively investigating the issues and have more access to information and resources than all of lpsg combined has yet to find. But Star wants us to ignore those facts and focus on speculation, innuendo and because I say it, so it must be true.

As for you FK, Bush has deserved every bit of criticism he's received and the facts support that. I don't mind criticism on Obama when it's rationale and not part of some weird hate campaign that distorts all of reality. If this stuff is the best you guys have, well, keep at it. Like 1BiGG1 and his December 5th reckoning, you all end up looking more foolish than anyone else.

Biggin'

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Conservative thinkers, for now may be the minority. They should revel in it, and proclaim victim status, like the lefties before them. they are now "fighting the power" "speaking truth to power" and "fighting the man".

Aquaintences are different when youre a politician. If youre a politician and know youre going to be meeting a domestic terrorist that day and you have higher aspoirations, you may not want to show up.

But it is over. The same guy who wouldn't be able to pass a typical background check to be an FBI agent will be the next Pres. its a little weird, but the US will survive.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sigh. I'm not sure you've gotten the memo, but the election is over. You can drop all of the false, weak guilt by associations that the republicans threw out to convince weak, lazy and dumb people that Obama was something he's not. Ayers? What did Obama do with Ayers besides be friendly that was against the law or dangerous to anyone? Did Obama blow something up when we weren't looking? Nothing. Wright? Besides attend church, what did he do with Wright that was so wrong? Did Obama give a speech condemning the US? Rezko and Acorn? Did I miss Obama being investigated and charged with a crime for working with them in an improper manner?

Now, how about yourself? Do you know people who are jerks or do bad and stupid things? How does that reflect on you? Should you be judged by what others do that you know? I have friends or have been friends with a guy who has killed someone, a guy who is a drug dealer, a guy who was arrested for talking to a minor about sex, a woman who has embezzled money...the list can go on. And these are everyday people. Should I be judged because in my lifetime I've known these people and some I still consider friends?

Why not judge Obama by his actions instead of trying to infer who he is by the people that's he's met?

Hulk, earlier in the thread somebody asked to point out Obama's past ties, that's where gigantik came up with those names.

My point is this: Do you dispute that the Obama campaign recieved $29 million from SEIU? Yes or No?

If you dispute that, please read today's WSJ. If you don't dispute it then, do you dispute that a top official from SEIU was visited by the FBI this week and that the official has been involved in discussions with Blago about the Senate seat?

Do you deny that Obama said he has had zero contact with Blago whatsoever? Yet there are pictures of the two shaking hands after the election. This isn't a crime or an indictment, but how can you expect people to just shrug off all of these coincidences? Would you question these things if McCain had won, and Arizona was riddled by corruption and McCain was closely involved with all of the players? Or would you just be whistling and singing about supporting your new president?

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Aquaintences are different when youre a politician. If youre a politician and know youre going to be meeting a domestic terrorist that day and you have higher aspoirations, you may not want to show up.

But it is over. The same guy who wouldn't be able to pass a typical background check to be an FBI agent will be the next Pres. its a little weird, but the US will survive.

Again, even if you're a politician, if you ruled out everyone you know that may have done something bad or questionable in the past, who the hell could you talk to? What if you were friends with Martha Stewart? Are you lambasted for being friends with a convicted felon? As you said though, it is over and most people saw the baseless association for what it was, a baseless association. If McCain was so worried he wouldn't have endorsed Obama so strongly in his concession speech. It was smokescreen, nothing more.

Yes, we will survive. We've survived Bush, we can survive anything.

(Oh by we, I don't mean all of the dead innocent Iraqis or US soldiers who sacrificed their lives for the war or the innocent people who have died while being tortured.)

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hulk, earlier in the thread somebody asked to point out Obama's past ties, that's where gigantik came up with those names.

My point is this: Do you dispute that the Obama campaign recieved $29 million from SEIU? Yes or No?

If you dispute that, please read today's WSJ. If you don't dispute it then, do you dispute that a top official from SEIU was visited by the FBI this week and that the official has been involved in discussions with Blago about the Senate seat?

Do you deny that Obama said he has had zero contact with Blago whatsoever? Yet there are pictures of the two shaking hands after the election. This isn't a crime or an indictment, but how can you expect people to just shrug off all of these coincidences? Would you question these things if McCain had won, and Arizona was riddled by corruption and McCain was closely involved with all of the players? Or would you just be whistling and singing about supporting your new president?

Has the FBI charged Obama with any crime or implicated him in any way to the Blago mess? Anything? Is he a person of interest here? Hmmm. So how is it you can find something they can not?