More of My Wife Fucking her Big Cocked Young Lover

Profjim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Many of you asked for more photos of my wife's recent rendezvous with her young lover. She liked your comments about the first set of photos and asked me to post the attached photos... She and Ad have talked and want to get together again. When that happens I will of course be there and I will get some more photos.

Happy 4th ... from Jim and Joslyn

Attachments

iceman888888

Experimental Member
Media
Many of you asked for more photos of my wife's recent rendezvous with her young lover. She liked your comments about the first set of photos and asked me to post the attached photos... She and Ad have talked and want to get together again. When that happens I will of course be there and I will get some more photos.

Happy 4th ... from Jim and Joslyn

any vids?

playerclient

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Joslyn, you are a beautiful woman. Even though your face is partially obscured, enough shows to reveal that you have the traditional high-cheek-bone kind of classic beauty. I love you body--thin is what I prefer. It's the beautiful women like you who share their good looks and sex acts with us that makes this an incredible site.

I could request a million things--a video of you getting fucked #1 among them, and you seem to have a great ass but it isn't cleary visible in any photo. I'd love to see a photo of you just posing and showing it off for us--just a typical shot from behind like on all fours with your legs together showing how round you are. or 10 photos. Or 100. :smile:

Thanks to both of you for sharing with us. It's an incredible gift to give.