More of Onlyfans/Twitter @smallboybigcock?

Filthy Boi Casual

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sucks that he’s gone I don’t think he made enough off it for it to be worth his time - he was one of my favourite OF guys - probably would have helped if he was a bit more responsive or did requests or custom stuff tho that and he did post a lot of stuff early on that had poor lighting but c’est la vie

CTypo955

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Sucks that he’s gone I don’t think he made enough off it for it to be worth his time - he was one of my favourite OF guys - probably would have helped if he was a bit more responsive or did requests or custom stuff tho that and he did post a lot of stuff early on that had poor lighting but c’est la vie
Would you be willing to share what he posted?

Suellypamella

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how was he? he died?

Filthy Boi Casual

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ì really hope he comes back....... he had a photo on his onlyfans that drove me nuts.... it was him on boxers with his soft cock out hanging over the boxers. It was outstanding
at this point pretty low chance of that - it sucks tho he was hot

Reactions: michelkahn2000