Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
---Sorry I put this in Womens and should be here

So for ladies and the gents what have you run across more in your experiences?

For me it was MMF just because of my situation in college. So I've had about 5 MMF and only 1 MFF.

So ladies (straight, or when you where 'straight'), would you find yourself more interested in the MMF over MFF?

And gents, what are your experiences (outside swinging)

D_alfreleeb

Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had one of each, they were both a lot of fun. The MFF did make less sense though, seeing as they didn't want to do anything to each other, so one or other of them was always waiting for their turn haha.

jacker123

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good point, the one MFF the two chicks where already going at it and I helped out. As with the others, 3 where girls just wanting to get crazy, and the others needed motivation.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just one threesome in college.
Me and two guys.

---Sorry I put this in Womens and should be here

So for ladies and the gents what have you run across more in your experiences?

For me it was MMF just because of my situation in college. So I've had about 5 MMF and only 1 MFF.

So ladies (straight, or when you where 'straight'), would you find yourself more interested in the MMF over MFF?

And gents, what are your experiences (outside swinging)

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We have MMF and MFF, I prefer MMF , hubby prefers MFF. I think it all works as long as eveyone involved who is straight, is not squemish about body contact with same sex.

MFF , when he is fucking me ( me on top him on his back) , he is licking her pussy ( her squatting over him riding his face) , no one waits turns.

xx
Honey

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Almost no truly straight guy would want an MMF threesome.

Love ya, Larry, but I would be careful with the absolutes or near-absolutes when it comes to sexuality. Maybe in your opinion, and given your preference and experience, this seems true and logical. It might not conform to many (even most) straight guys', though...

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
God, how insane is that comment ..of course straight guys can have MMF threesomes.
We are swingers, we have them alot. My husband,( been married to the man for 19 years) is a straight guy.
He is very comfortable sexually, he is just straight. He has MMF for ME. I like two men ravishing me, for us the MMF threesome is all about the woman involved.

There is not man on man contact involved unless it is accidental body contact, and it just isn't good sex if any of the guys involved are sqeemish about that.

:)
Honey

TeflonDon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol, largelarry to the rescue again rofl.

I'm straight and have had two MFM. Incredibly HOT both times. Fun times!

Teflon

lightninggirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
always MMF, never MFF even once.

when i was dating a guy 10 years younger, his ultimate fantasy was having two girls go down on him. i put up a few online ads asking for another woman to join us. we went to gay bars and chatted up women, and we could only find other MEN to join us! great for me, but not what he was looking for. we were SO close so many times, but the other girl always chickened/flaked out on us.

i prefer MMF, so it was never a big deal for me!

justmeincal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have always understood that MFM was about 2 men satisfying a woman and that a MMF was about 2 men satisfying each other and a woman. So as you can see, a big difference!

Really? What's the big difference? It's still 2 guys and a girl?

I think the OP might haved used a wrong term here. I assume he meant MFM, not MMF. There is a BIG difference![/quote]

Over 7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was in my early 20's I rented a house and had two female roomies. One had been my GF for awhile and we'd been friends ever since and the other was a nurse at the local hospital. Usually their working hours were different so only one was home at a time. One night after a few after dinner drinks, the ex GF & I got a little horny and retired to the bedroom. Well into our carnal knowledge, the other roomie comes home early and walks in on us & asks if she could join us. It was a little more drawn out than that, but in the end we did have an exciting MFF that just about sapped all my reserves. I was my one and only but the memory of it will be with me forever.

AverageJoe06

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
He has MMF for ME. I like two men ravishing me, for us the MMF threesome is all about the woman involved.

If I can offer a slightly different and considerably less altruistic theory... :D

I prefer MMF because it's quite frankly less work and less pressure to perform on me. I've long believed that most men who fantasize about MFF have never actually done it - it's a lot of fucking work to keep two women satisfied! There's so much pressure to perform that I can't actually enjoy it. With another man I can have all of the pleasure with half the stress.