More open when buzzed?

Mikehuntishuge

Legendary Member
Media
So I was replying in another thread and mentioned a few drinks "loosens" my wife up a bit. The wife and I like to go out and party, every couple weeks or so we go listen to a band, have some drinks. I always keep my shit together but she can get downright drunk. When she does, she often gets extra horny and noticeably will loosen up more then when she is straight, She is much more stretchy. And if it is a full moon............. And during these times she really enjoys big toy play, multi fingers. She likes her limits pushed, she likes getting stuffed.

I love it when she is really tight, sometimes though it is too tight and aggravating, good for the ego but frustrating sometimes. I have found I also really like her loose too. My buddies and I have kind of discussed this cocktails loosen them up a little, just comments more then anything, but I doubt they are the types to whip out big toys or stretch their girls beyond their on penis capability.

I just wonder if this is a global phenomenon with all the ladies?

Reactions: elizabubblebee

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is a horrible visual.

I like the idea of a belligerent vagina giving the PoPo the business. Swaying a bit on her heels... poking a finger in the cops chest.

"Listen to me, Officer Bub McBuddyson..."

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love to drink I'm quite the party animal but I don't think it has any effect on my vagina Lol, I would think that what you are experiencing is that your woman is simply more relaxed physically when she's drunk as well as her mind being open to try different things and feeling more dirty than usual hunni

Reactions: 286798

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
There is a reason I have a plan to hand my sweetie a bottle and tell him to get me drunk and take advantage of me, at some point.

Was almost last night, but work in the morn nixed that.

I’m a non drinker. This means the stuff affectes me quickly with far less.
It drops my inhibitions, and as @Holly Doors said, relaxes me physically to a point that I don’t often get when sober or straight.

Reactions: Holly Doors

Not a huge fan of drunk sex really. I enjoy it more when sober. Large insertions and fisting are something that I enjoy, but we kind of have a general rule that we don't mix that sort of thing with alcohol. That could be an embarrassing trip to the ER o_O.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Mikehuntishuge

Legendary Member
Media
I love to drink I'm quite the party animal but I don't think it has any effect on my vagina Lol, I would think that what you are experiencing is that your woman is simply more relaxed physically when she's drunk as well as her mind being open to try different things and feeling more dirty than usual hunni

Yes, exactly how I see it. More open mentally and physically open follows. Is kind of funny because 90% of the time straight she pretty denies she enjoys stretching activities, but add a few drinks (Not talking falling down drunk, but a strong buzz) and she loves being pushed. And yes as someone else mentioned, I am very conscious of making sure she does not end up in the ER because she allowed us to push it to far. This is not a case of taking advantage of her...........well, ok, I guess it is! But she absolutely LOVES it so who am I to deny? And there is nothing I enjoy more then taking her to place she has never been. After 30 years, that is getting difficult but still trying, LOL! I am just happy that after god knows, somewhere around 10,000 times, we still even want to do it. And I still CAN do it! Buddy of mine Saturday night said if he does not get laid on Christmas.....again, it would be 1 year with no sex since last Christmas! 53 Y/O, hot looking wife, good looking guy. Neither has any desire? He can't get it up, she has dryness issues. Get that shit fixed!

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Anything other than frisky-rumbly vanilla is confined to sobriety. The chance of making a small mistake worse, or to read your partner wrong is too great.

While my offer of a bottle so he can “take advantage of me” is 96 percent joke, I do see a conversation prior to the consumption setting out boundaries and reminding him of the asthma or seizure protocol.

My accidental consumption a month ago reminded me that I’m very aware still and can step up if I have to.
I hope that a minor imparement would help with the Brain That Never Stops.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I've had a whole lot of intoxicated sex. Alcohol and other substances. Outside of a minor buzz I don't like having sex when I'm hammered. I can't feel anything, and I just don't get anything out of it.

Give me a few bong hits and a glass of wine, good to go. However, I have never noticed a more "loose" vagina. Not more wet, not "better" in any way. Just a different sensation for me.

My guy doesn't notice a significant difference either.

Reactions: BetterFuture

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
With trees, I notice that orgasm is more intense and can last for a very long time, AND, unlike when I'm sober, I can get to more orgasms with ease.

Trees? Are you upping the treehugger game? because, damn.

D

deleted924715

This is one of those times when a screen name puts me off answering the question