more pics of my girl sucking

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
here are some more video captures from the video of my girl sucking me, i'll have to get her to take more pics someday, but she doesn't I posted them on here, she doesnt even know i talk about this type of stuff to anyone online.

sorry you guys didnt appreciate it............

Duo187: Dude....aint that kinda degrading to your gf?

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're a real charmer with that shit. Did you ever think that maybe your gf might not appreciate having these pics so prominently displayed for everyone to see. I'd strongly suggest you either 'fess up to her about it, or make plans to run for your life if she finds them.

Either way, that's just plain disrespectable to her. :mad:

alysen6: I've got to agree with the others here, Gotta. I've got a few girl friends who wouldn't mind being posted doing that, but I have yet to meet any who would be cool with pictures of them being passed around without their knowledge. You owe her AT LEAST that much.

-Aly

wvalady1968: [quote author=GottaBigOne link=board=sex;num=1079036151;start=0#7 date=03/11/04 at 23:05:06]LoL, you guys are really hilarious.

U can't tell who that is going down on me so it don't matter if I post them. SHe don't know but I don't think she'd mind. If i thought that I wouldn't have posted them.[/quote]
That doesn't negate the fact that posting them without her knowledge and consent is a cowardly, sleazy thing to do.

Allie
:mad:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=wvalady1968 link=board=sex;num=1079036151;start=0#8 date=03/12/04 at 05:16:08]
That doesn't negate the fact that posting them without her knowledge and consent is a cowardly, sleazy thing to do.

Allie
:mad:[/quote]

True that, Allie. You know, there's nothing worse than a inconsiderate weasel who just does what he feels like, and is depraved enough to not take his girlfriend's situation in all this. It doesn't matter one damn bit if you did mark out her eyes in the pics. It's invasion of privacy no matter how you look at it. :mad:

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It is amazing how judgemental people can be. The name calling is very unecessary you guys, can't we all be civilized adults.

I have been thinking about it and have realized that I was mistaken. I thought blocking out her eyes would be enough, but apparently it isn't. I mean thats the reason I blanked out her eyes because i care about her and don't want to invade her privacy, but you guys jump to conclusions and start calling me names, and assume how my relationship is with my girl. The reason she doesnt know is not because she would dissaprove of having her pics on the internet where she can't be recognized but because there are some things I dont want to share with her. I mean none of my friends know that I'm on this board, its a little embarrassing, im not hiding anything from her, i just want this to be something for myself. It is wrong to include her though and im sorry if i offended anyone,. that wasnt my intent, i just wanted to share how beautiful she was with all of you. i thought it was ok enough to hide her identity but again i was mistaken. i'll take the pics off yahoo.

again im sorry if i offended anyone, but really the name calling is not appropriate. You don't know me so don't pretend to be in any position to judge me. I thought this was a place where one could be honest and open without having to worry about people being judgemental.

cant we have a little more tolerance???

wvalady1968: Removing the link was a good thing. Everyone makes mistakes, and we don't hold grudges. [Well, most of us don't. lol]

I'm sure your g/f would appreciate your gesture.

Allie
:-*

wvalady1968: If you don't have time to post right, Allie, don't post!!

Sheesh!

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Allie i know i said we shouldn't be judgemental and start name calling but what was that? are you a bit schitzophrenic or something???

ok ok, before i get another rounds of insults thrown at me it was joke, no offense taken hopefully.

wvalady1968: [quote author=GottaBigOne link=board=sex;num=1079036151;start=0#14 date=03/12/04 at 22:19:28]Allie i know i said we shouldn't be judgemental and start name calling but what was that? are you a bit schitzophrenic or something???[/quote]
No, I'm not.

And neither am I.

;)

ygblkman: Where are these files you are posting? i can't find them.

KeraAndMike: Hey man dont take it so hard. This was just an attempt for some of these people to yet again feel morally superior without actually working at it. Cause of course anonomys stories of other people is ok but pictures is going way too far. Not to mention that if a girl did it not a peep would have been made.

Kera

Tender: sorry, but i would NEVER post photos like that of my Sweet Boy, so i guess i have to peep as well...

'peep'

Tender