more poke-in-the-eye bullshit from GW Douche & co

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Dr Rock, Jul 3, 2005.

1. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    read about the US government's latest puerile attempt to bludgeon out more authority than it's mandated with here

The US had pledged to turn control of the 13 computers known as root servers - which inform web browsers and email programs how to direct internet traffic - over to a private, international body.

But on Thursday the US reversed its position, announcing that it will maintain control of the computers because of growing security threats and the increased reliance on the internet for global communications.

seriously, don't these twats have anything better to do?

2. dufus

dufus New Member

It sounds to me like they have outsorced their internet censorship to China.

3. madame_zora

Gold Member

Well, I mean it's hard work terrorising a foreign nation. Sometimes you just want to relax, unwind, and terrorise some of your own people at home. Sure, I'll be the doomsday voice here, but this is actually more control than they will actually win in their stupid war, I'm only grateful they don't know what to do with it, yet. This does not bode well.

4. Onslow

Gold Member

Perhaps you'd like to do yourself and your ultra-liberal cronies a big favor and at least refer to Junior as Bush. If you do this then I can almost guarentee that I will stop refering to Bill Clinton as Bubba or Pinnochio's Cousin, Gore as Bore, Hillary as Hillarity, or Hitlery or Hillary Rotten. If you want to gain the support of those who may not be solidly behind your Democratic agenda Dr.Rock, then take the first step and stop using word associations on people which bring about imagery which is far from flatt... oh wait that was your intention wasn't it. Well, putting that aside, I find your language for a subject title to be highly offensive. I realize here in Liberal Land you think you're one heck of a laugh riot; but let me make clear to you that you are not. Deal with it kid. Using your particular language as a subject title shows a level of ignorance and child-like behavior which are beneath even appearing on a contempt radar.

Oh, let me correct that--a child behaves on a far more mature level.

Botom line is this: If you wish to drum up any support from those who may be unsure which way they are leaning then learn to connect with words and thoughts which are not offensive. The crude words attack mode you have chosen only furthers my resolve to detest all things Democrat.

5. Dr Rock

Gold Member

... right. like I give a shit.

newsflash: I don't have a "democratic agenda" and I couldn't care less whether anyone agrees with me or not. you're assuming that just because I think the US government is full of braindead neo-stalinist dipshits, I'm also in total agreement with their political opponents. if you HAD actually paid attention to any of my previous statements on that subject, you'd know that I oppose authoritarian government and party politics period. it just so happens that the current US government consistently provides particularly pathetic examples of WHY I have no time for that bullshit.

have fun with that; I'm sure someone here will be able to at least pretend to care.

6. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Yep, those neo whatever republicans are really doing a bang up job.

7. Dr Rock

Gold Member

I gotta feel sorry for anyone who has nothing better to be "proud" about than being white or christian.

newsflash #2: you were born white, it's not an achievement. I can't even imagine how insecure someone would have to be to try pretending it is.

newsflash #3: fairy stories and dogma don't really cut it when you have the option of thinking for yourself instead.

I don't usually waste my time scoring points off of morons like you, but you really left yourself wide open to that one.

8. MisterMark

Gold Member

Albums:
    Everyone's welcome to discuss politics here, but I feel that it's a lot more satisfying to rant without getting involved in a debate with the other side.

If you generally support Democrats, take a look at:

http://www.democraticunderground.com

If you generally support Republicans, take a look at:

http://www.freerepublic.com

Of course, if you enjoy debating other LPSG members, please continue. :)

9. madame_zora

Gold Member

Personally, I live for Dr Rock's outbursts!

10. KinkGuy

Gold Member

I know I have never, ever run my mouth around here. ;)

11. Pye

Pye
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    LOL. We are the evil "white, Christian party." ;)

God forbid anyone would be actually proud of being white, or Christian. Then again, atleast Dean has the balls to stand up for what he believes in, even if he is fucking it up for the rest of the Democrats.
    [post=326475]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

I don't recall any wars being waged by Atheists? Anyone care to comment?

12. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Just your ass cheeks <3
    [post=326584]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Hot ain&#39;t it &#33;&#33;&#33; :9

13. jonb

Gold Member

God forbid anyone would be actually proud of being white, or Christian. Then again, atleast Dean has the balls to stand up for what he believes in, even if he is fucking it up for the rest of the Democrats.
    [/b][/quote]
    Proud of what? A consequence of birth? *snicker* You COULD be proud of your ancestors, but I&#39;ve found most whites can&#39;t trace their ancestry back more than four generations.

14. absinthium

absinthium New Member

Albums:

[/b][/quote]

You do realize that non-whites and non-Christians are allowed to be Republicans, right? Or do you not recognize those members of the party?

15. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Where? Besides the "tools" condi and gonzales.

16. jonb

Gold Member

Which brings to another thing: Every minority Republican in any position of power whatsoever will speak at a convention or fundraiser. Doesn&#39;t take that long; getting all of them on stage takes approximately five minutes.

They even start inventing minority members. There&#39;s this white guy, David Yeagley, who actually claims to be Comanche.

17. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Truth and reality. It&#39;s such a grey area.

18. Onslow

Gold Member

Hey Rocky--you spend a heck of a lot of time engaged in a subject matter which you profess not to care about or have time for.

19. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east &#039;neath the willow tree? Sex
    probably because they&#39;ve got lives and better things to think about.

20. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Sears is having a sale on white sheets.

Draft saved Draft deleted