KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora@Aug 8 2005, 09:10 PM
FIVE FUCKING WEEKS DURING WARTIME?
[post=333815]Quoted post[/post]​

War? What war? 90% of the American population really doesn't know/understand/care that our young men and women are dying every day. The administration has so effectively insulated the public from the realities....that it has no reality.

And btw, MZ, if gw doesn't clear that brush, who will? yeeha! cowboy up!

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anybody know, or give a shit, that we are currently building 14 air bases and major military installations in Iraq...that, as far as anyone can tell are intended to be permanent? Yep. We're "drawing down the troops" next spring-summer (just in time for the mid term elections, btw) all right. Meanwhile, Haliburton/Bechtel/Brown&Root/bush cartel get richer ...........

and Americans keep dying.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by madame_zora@Aug 9 2005, 01:51 AM
No! *sticks fingers in ears and sings the Star Spangled Banner*

We post this shit and no one cares, but here goes:

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2005/6/14/224742/884

I do realise that no one cares about this either, but hey- at least I'm trying.
[post=333861]Quoted post[/post]​
And this surprises ANYONE??? Madame, I was predicting dubya's intent to go to war in the Middle East when he was campaigning back in 1999. It was pretty clear to me that he wanted to continue daddy's vendetta, and control a few more oil fields.

Sabln7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by DC_DEEP+Aug 9 2005, 12:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DC_DEEP &#064; Aug 9 2005, 12:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora@Aug 9 2005, 01:51 AM
No&#33; *sticks fingers in ears and sings the Star Spangled Banner*

We post this shit and no one cares, but here goes:

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2005/6/14/224742/884

I do realise that no one cares about this either, but hey- at least I&#39;m trying.
[post=333861]Quoted post[/post]​
And this surprises ANYONE??? Madame, I was predicting dubya&#39;s intent to go to war in the Middle East when he was campaigning back in 1999. It was pretty clear to me that he wanted to continue daddy&#39;s vendetta, and control a few more oil fields.
[post=333908]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I live close to Midland...the Bush&#39;s town in which they made their fortunes. The only purpose for the war was to make Bush&#39;s cronies rich and make the world safe for Halliburton. It has worked.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
The only thing less surprising than that is the fact that the Bush administration is trying to find a way to blame Clinton.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by jonb@Aug 9 2005, 10:35 PM
The only thing less surprising than that is the fact that the Bush administration is trying to find a way to blame Clinton.
[post=334080]Quoted post[/post]​

Here, let me help them out- BLOWJOB, BLOWJOB, BLOWJOB.

You know what&#39;s not funny at all? The last interview I read (and posted) with Clinton, he strongly advocated getting along with the bush family in order to get things done globally. He never once suggested deriding them or even exposing them, he was primarily interested in the greater good. What a commie pinko fag.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Speaking of fag, someone posted something about "faggot liberal judges" on another forum I&#39;m on. The judge in question was a woman (Female homosexuals are called dykes, not fags.) and a neocon.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The original plan was to invade the Middle East during Daddy&#39;s SECOND TERM. It came a quite a shock when his ass got booted out. It was then as it is now, all about the domination and the money. Clinton, the asshole stopped the machine. Why do you think all of this shit has happened so smoothly? Because they had an additional 8 years to plan and prepare. It somehow, has come as another major shock, that the citizens of a sovereign nation would take offense to an illegal invasion by the U.S. Saddam was evil, needed to be deposed, but imagine if certain, selected superpowers banded together to invade the U.S. and overthrow the bush regime. How would we react? Exactly the same way, we would all fight to our deaths to defend this country. Saddam was an evil dictator, bush and co. are evil despots as well, but he is OUR evil ruler. Stay the fuck off our soil and we&#39;ll take care of our problems ourselves.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Aug 11 2005, 01:21 AM
The original plan was to invade the Middle East during Daddy&#39;s SECOND TERM. It came a quite a shock when his ass got booted out. It was then as it is now, all about the domination and the money. Clinton, the asshole stopped the machine. Why do you think all of this shit has happened so smoothly? Because they had an additional 8 years to plan and prepare. It somehow, has come as another major shock, that the citizens of a sovereign nation would take offense to an illegal invasion by the U.S. Saddam was evil, needed to be deposed, but imagine if certain, selected superpowers banded together to invade the U.S. and overthrow the bush regime. How would we react? Exactly the same way, we would all fight to our deaths to defend this country. Saddam was an evil dictator, bush and co. are evil despots as well, but he is OUR evil ruler. Stay the fuck off our soil and we&#39;ll take care of our problems ourselves.
[post=334398]Quoted post[/post]​

Would you have sex with me now? That was hot&#33;

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Aug 11 2005, 01:21 AM
Why do you think all of this shit has happened so smoothly? Because they had an additional 8 years to plan and prepare.
[post=334398]Quoted post[/post]​
well, there&#39;s also the fact that we used the "rumsfeld doctrine"* in both iraq and afghanistan - e.g. instigate the war several months before it&#39;s actually announced. the result? a war that takes 6-8 months looks like it only took 2 months. go team&#33;&#33;

* it&#39;s not original to rumsfeld, of course, but everyone&#39;s pretending like it&#39;s something new. the british came up with the idea around the close of the 19th century, but the bush governments perfected it for modern warfare and modern media. rummy&#39;s just the latest one to make use of it.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora@Aug 11 2005, 05:26 AM
Would you have sex with me now? That was hot&#33;
[post=334471]Quoted post[/post]​

Whadda&#39; you mean "now?"

I&#39;ve been ready to submit to your will for about a year&#33; :spank: Me.