More powerful orgasms triggered by pain?

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not sure of the dynamics of this one, hopefully someone can explain this.

My wife and I were having sex Saturday night when I decided to do something different about 15 minutes into it. Rather than nudgefuck her backstop or do the usual long strokes, I decided to change it up a little by teasing just inside of her entrance. I'd do short shallow strokes (about 2 to 3 inches in her) for a few minutes until her floaty trance-like feeling from her previous orgasm would go away and she was ready for me to go deeper. Rather than comply with her request, I'd keep on with the shallow strokes until she was on the verge of either begging or irritated.

At this point, I'd shove myself deep in her and stop. Just stop all motion. Her first reaction would be an open mouthed OMG-That's too deep too wide too sudden look on her face immediately followed by a powerful orgasm. I did that for a few more orgasms until I got tired, then we switched to cowgirl.

I noticed she did something similar. She would shove me all the way in her and grind her backstop hard. I don't mean feel-good kind of hard, it was causing her pain kind of hard. Rather than letting up at the point where it got too painful, she'd cum hard, sit motionless for a few seconds, recover and then proceed to dig in until it was painful again.

After we were done, I asked her to describe *why* her orgasms were so much more powerful and her response was "Well, it just felt really good."

I'm noticing more and more that her orgasms do get more powerful if she's on the verge of being overwhelmed.

Anyone else who's experienced this care to clarify this for me? I've heard the term "pain slut" is this it?

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not quite a pain slut, which tends to involve activities that are a bit more extreme, imo.

As someone who loves to be pushed to my limits during penetration and oral, I usually do not feel "pain" at the time. It's more like a "hurts soooo good!" feeling, where going past the boundary of discomfort heightens the pleasure - maybe releasing more fun hormones and adrenaline, which effectively dull the pain one would normally feel? ...I definitely pay for the pleasure-pain thing in soreness and the occasional twinge later, but, even then there's still an association with the deeper sensations and orgasm.

Kinda reminds me of a partner who loved his nipples bitten or given a hard twist during sex, which would make him cum immediately. If I tried that without sexual stimulation, it would just be really unpleasant and painful, but during sex it made his balls and perineum tighten and tingle like crazy.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Personally deep grinding feels great. It can be painful, but it's a hurts so good feeling for me. Dull pain that increases in increments also feels better to me than sharp pains. Sharp pain kind of breaks through the pleasure fog and I tense up. A build up of pain especially during something that feels pleasurable just heightens the feeling. It takes the from an "Oh that feels so good moment" to an "OMFG more more moment." I don't really consider either of those a "pain slut" need. Sometimes pleasure and pain just sort of blend together and can be overpowering in that moment.

Last edited by a moderator:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not quite a pain slut, which tends to involve activities that are a bit more extreme, imo.

You're probably right. From my perspective I was more, "Really? You liked that? That wasn't too much?" type of reaction.

As someone who loves to be pushed to my limits during penetration and oral, I usually do not feel "pain" at the time. It's more like a "hurts soooo good!" feeling, where going past the boundary of discomfort heightens the pleasure - maybe releasing more fun hormones and adrenaline, which effectively dull the pain one would normally feel?

Again, that makes sense. It felt almost like I was drawing her nerves out by creating a hunger, a craving, and then stuffing or overindulging the craving. It was too much at first, but the subsided and wasn't enough. Rather than giving her more, I gave her less to ratchet down her sense of "too much".

...I definitely pay for the pleasure-pain thing in soreness and the occasional twinge later, but, even then there's still an association with the deeper sensations and orgasm.

Tell me about it. The day after that episode, we tried fucking the next morning but had to stop pretty quickly from her soreness. Couldn't fuck the rest of the day either.

Kinda reminds me of a partner who loved his nipples bitten or given a hard twist during sex, which would make him cum immediately. If I tried that without sexual stimulation, it would just be really unpleasant and painful, but during sex it made his balls and perineum tighten and tingle like crazy.

Same thing when I smack my wife's ass!! Exactly the same. She hates it when we're not fucking, but loves it when we are.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally deep grinding feels great. It can be painful, but it's a hurts so good feeling for me.

Same with my cock when it's in that deep. I know we're banging/grinding on it pretty hard, but I just don't care. I can feel the pressure on the base of my cock from being compressed, I can feel the shaft wanting to bend, and I can feel my urethra being scraped open, but it just makes it feel better.

Dull pain that increases in increments also feels better to me than sharp pains.

Sort of rubbing her g-spot or putting fingers inside her. If I try for 3 fingers right off the bat, forget it. But gradually I can squeeze 4 in there before the pain overtakes the pleasure.

Sharp pain kind of breaks through the pleasure fog and I tense up. A build up of pain especially during something that feels pleasurable just heightens the feeling. It takes the from an "Oh that feels so good moment" to an "OMFG more more moment."

And, I guess that carries over to the orgasm itself as well? The more intense the buildup, the more intense the outcome. Like edging for a guy?

I don't really consider either of those a "pain slut" need.

Yeah, I couldn't find the exact term. "Pain-slut" may have gone overboard.

Sometimes pleasure and pain just sort of blend together and can be overpowering in that moment.

So empowering though when it comes from a cock rather than a hand or teeth.

Dominatricks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Sounds like you are triggering a uteral orgasm, these can be pretty intense. These are the types i like. Though i have blended orgasms this is the very reason I cant fuck small guys anymore.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sort of rubbing her g-spot or putting fingers inside her. If I try for 3 fingers right off the bat, forget it. But gradually I can squeeze 4 in there before the pain overtakes the pleasure.

To me, girth pain is different from deep penetration pain. I can only deal with so much of either. Girth pain can feel like tearing (stretching, burning), penetrative pain is more of a stabbing pain. For me it depends on my level of arousal. Deeper penetration is out unless I'm totally aroused and ready for it. One of the reasons I tend to cringe from doggie. Feeling like something is stabbing me isn't pleasurable. But I have been totally aroused and have sometimes not been able to feel a partner touch bottom and he could just do it however. If he did touch bottom in a certain angle it didn't bother me because of my arousal level.

And, I guess that carries over to the orgasm itself as well? The more intense the buildup, the more intense the outcome. Like edging for a guy?

Women can edge as well. Either sex can bring themselves to orgasm and stop over and over as many times as they want. The orgasm in the end is sometimes better.

Last edited by a moderator:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds like you are triggering a uteral orgasm, these can be pretty intense.

Certainly sounds interesting, but she had a hysterectomy about 3 years ago.

These are the types i like. Though i have blended orgasms this is the very reason I cant fuck small guys anymore.

Like the deep cds orgasms and having your clit rubbed and your nipple sucked at the same time? :biggrin1: Yeah, my wife loves those too.

To me, girth pain is different from deep penetration pain. I can only deal with so much of either. Girth pain can feel like tearing, penetrative pain is more of a stabbing pain.

One thing I've noticed from personal experience though is that the boundaries from length are far more finite that the boundaries for girth. When we reach bottom, there's very little give beyond that, and thankfully she doesn't want any more than I can give.

Girth-wise, it's something of a diminishing returns type of thing. She can handle my girth for a certain period of time, but then gets too sore for it to be enjoyable. She can handle 4 fingers for a lot less time than my cock, but her orgasms are much harder. Then she gets really reall tender down there.

For me it depends on my level of arousal. Deeper penetration is out unless I'm totally aroused and ready for it. One of the reasons I tend to cringe from doggie. Feeling like something is stabbing me isn't pleasurable.

Oddly, with my wife, she can take more "hard fucking" with doggy than other positions. Almost like she's deeper. If she's upright, rather than bent over, I tend to be a lot shallower, but more pressed on to her g-spot. <-- that's one of those "hurt so good" bends that is borderline intolerably painful and "so good I can't stand it".

But I have been totally aroused and have sometimes not been able to feel a partner touch bottom and he could just do it however. If he did touch bottom in a certain angle it didn't bother me because of my arousal level.

Yup, same with my wife. For her it's the emotional context that makes certain sensations feel "meh" or mind-blowing.

Women can edge as well. Either sex can bring themselves to orgasm and stop over and over as many times as they want. The orgasm in the end is sometimes better.

I keep forgetting that. For guys like me, once we blow our wad, we're out of commission for an hour or two. For women, my wife especially, orgasms come so easy, she hates being denied. (And who am I to argue with that?)

Dominatricks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
uteral orgasms happen whether you have a hysterectomy or not....many have uteral through anal sex and even when giving birth. It is more about which nerve is being triggered by which area then the actual placement of the organ or in your case the lack of one. There are 3 possible nerves that women can have orgasms through though it is conjecture as to if the meduims ie gspot, clit, skenes, aspot, uspot are actually different or really the same due to the fact the tissue is really all connected. The different types of orgasms are more related to the nerves being triggered moreso then where the spots are on the vagina that trigger them. Women are lucky....men only have 2 nerves they can trigger through orgasm.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
uteral orgasms happen whether you have a hysterectomy or not....many have uteral through anal sex and even when giving birth. It is more about which nerve is being triggered by which area then the actual placement of the organ or in your case the lack of one.

Sources? I'm not calling bullshit on this one mainly because I want it to be true. You've given me inspiration to research this one as well, hope you're right

There are 3 possible nerves that women can have orgasms through though it is conjecture as to if the meduims ie gspot, clit, skenes, aspot, uspot are actually different or really the same due to the fact the tissue is really all connected.

You named 5 different orgasms but skipped anal, cervical and nipple. By the way, which of the 4 others (not clit, obviously) is your theory on the vaginal orgasm?

Skenes orgasm? As in when a woman ejaculates? That's now a separate orgasm unto itself? Now I'm confused... what 3 are you talking about? Or are you saying that 2 or more orgasms can originate from the same nerve?

The different types of orgasms are more related to the nerves being triggered moreso then where the spots are on the vagina that trigger them. Women are lucky....men only have 2 nerves they can trigger through orgasm.

2? Prostate and penis?

- RawDog (who thought he knew about orgasms)

Last edited:

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
uteral orgasms happen whether you have a hysterectomy or not....many have uteral through anal sex and even when giving birth. It is more about which nerve is being triggered by which area then the actual placement of the organ or in your case the lack of one. There are 3 possible nerves that women can have orgasms through though it is conjecture as to if the meduims ie gspot, clit, skenes, aspot, uspot are actually different or really the same due to the fact the tissue is really all connected. The different types of orgasms are more related to the nerves being triggered moreso then where the spots are on the vagina that trigger them. Women are lucky....men only have 2 nerves they can trigger through orgasm.

No offense meant, but uterine orgasm is an outdated Freudian notion based upon the idea that once a woman was "grown-up enough" to "accept the fact that she was meant for child-bearing," the psychological doors would open her up to the Uterine Orgasm, the ultimate proof that she was past the "more Sapphic [lesbian] and thus more infantile/adolescent" clitoral orgasm. Modern science has proven that the uterus has, in fact, very few nerve endings even compared with the precolonic large intestine. The PC muscles and cervical fornices are the true sources of "deep orgasm."

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No offense meant, but uterine orgasm is an outdated Freudian notion based upon the idea that once a woman was "grown-up enough" to "accept the fact that she was meant for child-bearing," the psychological doors would open her up to the Uterine Orgasm, the ultimate proof that she was past the "more Sapphic [lesbian] and thus more infantile/adolescent" clitoral orgasm. Modern science has proven that the uterus has, in fact, very few nerve endings even compared with the precolonic large intestine. The PC muscles and cervical fornices are the true sources of "deep orgasm."

I was kind of wondering what a uretral was. I was assuming she meant urethra. I have seen vids with a woman having intercourse in her urethral opening, but I always found the entire idea off putting. It seems dangerous to me. I believe it was the amazing Ty.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was kind of wondering what a uretral was. I was assuming she meant urethra. I have seen vids with a woman having intercourse in her urethral opening, but I always found the entire idea off putting. It seems dangerous to me. I believe it was the amazing Ty.

Ok, now we're starting to sound like Abbott & Costello here. From what I've seen, the U-Spot is this:

U Spot | Pink Pleasure Place

(Not sure how reputable that one is, I Googled U-spot and found them). That's the uteral orgasm, not the uterine one.

Come to think of it, I do remember two women now who came from just licking the introitus alone. I remember this one vividly because it felt like I could only stick my tongue in about a quarter to half an inch in while I spread her lips wide open with my fingers and I was licking out the lube and she came. (Forgive the trailing sentence, I'm in a rush).

I smell another thread in the making.

Dominatricks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Komisaruk, Beyer-Flores, Whipple - The Science of Orgasm.pdf - 4shared.com - document sharing - download

This details the nerves, the areas, the spots including the nipple and anal ...(the deep orgasm also called the uterine orgasm once again as I specified in the early post that the name isnt specific for the organ so much as the area...ie the anal orgasm and uterine orgasm trigger the vagal nerve, i am sure it is the vagel nerve. The uterus is just what they call it due to how in a deep orgasm it causes the uterous to spasm and they have seen it frequently in giving birth, but that doesn't mean that is due to direct stimulation, since a penis doesn't go INSIDE the uterus it is obvious it is indirect stimulation....i would have to read it again to be sure. The citations and studies come from everything from john hopkins to numerous medical journals in the science of orgasm.

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
"Uter-al" would be deep (from the uter-us, even though it's not a real word).

"Urethr-al" would be from the urethra.

I guess it's a communication issue.

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The fact that it is published by the Johns Hopkins University Press does not make the document "from Johns Hopkins."

The authors are from a Mexican medical school, a sex educators program (which, I am sorry to report, are not usually housed in medical schools), and the last is a psychologist (meaning he comes from a non-medical background, and is a member of a profession currently quite resentful of psychiatrists' right, as fully-trained physicians, to prescribe medications, which are one-third of any successful treatment for most major and most common mental illnesses).

The source is flawed. And probably only published by JHUPress because an alum co-wrote it.

Dominatricks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I like how you haven't read it and just looked at the authors before you blast it. I suppose I would heed your words if you had actually taken the time to look at the info about it and read it before you go off half cocked. But since you are not willing to try and look at the info first I suppose it is your loss more then anyone elses. If you know so much about the subject, shouldn't you be off having a deep orgasm? Not trying to be bitchy or make enemies, I just dont really respond well to arguments without having all the data first. You seem too well informed to make this mistake.

Some of the greatest finds in science as well as philosophies on life came from non credentialed crackpot theories. Most of the info in this book isn't crackpot theory. Alot of it is very informed and very interesting look from different expertises on the subject of orgasms.

Last edited:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Komisaruk, Beyer-Flores, Whipple - The Science of Orgasm.pdf - 4shared.com - document sharing - download

This details the nerves, the areas, the spots including the nipple and anal ...(the deep orgasm also called the uterine orgasm once again as I specified in the early post that the name isnt specific for the organ so much as the area...ie the anal orgasm and uterine orgasm trigger the vagal nerve, i am sure it is the vagel nerve. The uterus is just what they call it due to how in a deep orgasm it causes the uterous to spasm and they have seen it frequently in giving birth, but that doesn't mean that is due to direct stimulation, since a penis doesn't go INSIDE the uterus it is obvious it is indirect stimulation....i would have to read it again to be sure. The citations and studies come from everything from john hopkins to numerous medical journals in the science of orgasm.

Thank you for the material. I'm looking forward to reading it.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Anyone else who's experienced this care to clarify this for me? I've heard the term "pain slut" is this it?

I had to have about an hour's recovery period before I could come back and reply after reading your opening post - my brain just wasn't functioning anymore :biggrin1:.

I've seen the term 'pain slut' used regularly in two different senses. It's sometimes used to describe people who can orgasm from pain (ie. pain might as well be a sexual act in and of itself). It's also used to describe people who like/can take extreme pain in a sexual situation.

To me, girth pain is different from deep penetration pain. I can only deal with so much of either. Girth pain can feel like tearing (stretching, burning), penetrative pain is more of a stabbing pain.

I agree with that they are different kinds of pain. I find length pain easier to deal with - in fact I ENJOY length pain :redface:. I've only ever found one person who is long enough to give me length pain, and even that's only on occasion. But I do enjoy it when it happens.

Girth pain I find a bit more difficult to cope with, but I do love walking around sore for a week afterwards. And I've tried fisting and enjoyed that too (although after a while it became a challenge rather than a sexual act).

For me it depends on my level of arousal. Deeper penetration is out unless I'm totally aroused and ready for it. One of the reasons I tend to cringe from doggie. Feeling like something is stabbing me isn't pleasurable. But I have been totally aroused and have sometimes not been able to feel a partner touch bottom and he could just do it however. If he did touch bottom in a certain angle it didn't bother me because of my arousal level.

For me doggie is definitely one of the positions where they go deepest - probably why it's also my favourite :biggrin1:

One thing I've noticed from personal experience though is that the boundaries from length are far more finite that the boundaries for girth. When we reach bottom, there's very little give beyond that, and thankfully she doesn't want any more than I can give.

I agree that length boundaries are more finite. I really don't think I could go longer than 10" and still enjoy the pain.

On the other hand, I've done fisting, and even though I'm not a girth girl, I could cope.

Oddly, with my wife, she can take more "hard fucking" with doggy than other positions. Almost like she's deeper. If she's upright, rather than bent over, I tend to be a lot shallower, but more pressed on to her g-spot. <-- that's one of those "hurt so good" bends that is borderline intolerably painful and "so good I can't stand it".

I find missionary is the one where they seem to go less deep. I can't start out with doggie because it's just too much and too deep - has to be missionary to start with.