More powerful orgasms triggered by pain?

haulthat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I sure as hell don't know the science related to it. I do know enough about physiology and pain to give a little input. Pain, pleasure, hot, cold, rough, smooth... all of it is just sensory input. Pleasure is the most sought after for obvious reasons, pain is the most misunderstood. There are disorders where chronic pain is sensed even when there is no observable reason for it. There are disorders where pain cant be felt at all, which causes tremendous problems for children because they can break bones and blind themselves without realizing it because their actions didn't trigger the pain. Its just feedback to let you know there could be a problem. It doesn't have to mean there is. Pain isn't always bad. It just should never be ignored. If there is pain during sex, as long as the soreness dies down and goes away over time your all clear. If the pain enhances the pleasure rather than interferes with it, I say, fucking go for it. Not everyone can appreciate it, but if bottom line you love it thats amazing. Don't be afraid of it, or worry about needing to change it. That being said... don't ignore it completely, if you pound her so good she has the best orgasm of her life and the day after it still hurts BAD but she still wants more. Maybe play it safe and wait for her cock catcher to cool off. Also, I do think that the fact that the senses are so different make the experience unique in a manner that cant be achieved otherwise. The only risk I can see is if the memory of the event was negative. If the pain caused fear, or enough displeasure for her to want to avoid then it could be dangerous to continue because it could lead to some type of trauma which is rough shit to work through once it has set in. Given your description, that is not the case in any way shape or form but I thought to mention it just in case. Please keep making love hardcore that fucking rocks!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Given your description, that is not the case in any way shape or form but I thought to mention it just in case. Please keep making love hardcore that fucking rocks!

Thanks for the input, and I plan on it.

Besides, she's the one impaling herself, so it's her choice on depth pressure, angle and motion when she wants it to hurt. Believe me, when *I* want it to hurt, it's not pretty.

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
My ex used to enjoy anal when she was in the mood, and apart from saying it hurt good, would say that it always hurt and she hoped it always would, and that a little pain added to the pleasure. She wasn't into BDSM but liked to be bitten quite hard when she was getting close. My current wife can't stand pain, it's very much a personal choice.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was looking up information on endorphins and pain a few days ago and I stumbled across The Pleasure of Pain you might enjoy reading this RD. Certain parts of the article are like reading my mind, which I find strange and fascinating at the same time.

Last edited by a moderator:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was looking up information on endorphins and pain a few days ago and I stumbled across The Pleasure of Pain you might enjoy reading this RD. Certain parts of the article are like reading my mind, which I find strange and fascinating at the same time.

Good find! Thank you so very much, I gots some reading to do now! :biggrin1:

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had forgotten about this thread till earlier this week (I was trying to find the thread that subgirrl had shared the vamipire glves in. Big surprise, it was this one :tongue: )

@submissivegirl83: That was a fasinating article! Thank you!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Four months is long enough for this thread to be dormant, so I'm bumping this up.

I'm bumping it mainly because I got a PM which reminded me this thread existed.

I'm always happy to see this thread bumped. More pain = more orgasms :biggrin1:. There was nowhere near enough pain last time I saw my FB. Well, there was plenty of it, but not enough purposely inflicted pain. I want more bruises damnit!

That was interesting! I wish there was more research on the psychology of BDSM. There really isn't much out there. I've even tried searching journal databases.

I had forgotten about this thread till earlier this week (I was trying to find the thread that subgirrl had shared the vamipire glves in. Big surprise, it was this one :tongue: )

I coulda told you it was this one! This was one of my favourite threads ever :biggrin1:. Part of why it sticks in my mind is because we were just starting to become friends when RD started this thread.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm always happy to see this thread bumped. More pain = more orgasms :biggrin1:. There was nowhere near enough pain last time I saw my FB. Well, there was plenty of it, but not enough purposely inflicted pain. I want more bruises damnit!

The pain that does it for me is always when her pussy just bends my cock in all sorts of different directions and I'm too deep for her.

Sorta like this...

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lk83vcA1yf1qeutnko1_400.gif

...or...

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkfc4jT5B31qeutnko1_400.gif

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, this is my last one. I was hesitating posting this link because for the most part I'm sure not very many people will find this painful. BUT, if the cock is too long or the vagina is just a tad bit too short, this is both heavenly and painful:

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljz7sgkCJ91qdlisco1_500.gif

This is how we LOVE to grind the backstop.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media

That was interesting! I wish there was more research on the psychology of BDSM. There really isn't much out there. I've even tried searching journal databases.

I coulda told you it was this one! This was one of my favourite threads ever :biggrin1:. Part of why it sticks in my mind is because we were just starting to become friends when RD started this thread.

if you want pain you need to call TheRob ;P

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm always happy to see this thread bumped. More pain = more orgasms :biggrin1:. There was nowhere near enough pain last time I saw my FB. Well, there was plenty of it, but not enough purposely inflicted pain. I want more bruises damnit

THIS is why you're so awesome, miss Subgirrl. :smile:

To be completely honest, I haven't read every post in this tread yet. It's way to late here and I'm way to tired to even try to. But there is something to be said about calling it like it is; sex can hurt sometime and pain can very well be enjoyable. Instead of beating around the bush and calling it a "different" kind of pain (as any pain is AND is not), in fear of beeing pushed into the freak cabinet - try to approach it from a more open standpoint. It's no news pain and pleasure are biologically closely linked to eachother, but the manner in which we experience said pleasure varies by the person. Knowing exactly what you do like is the very best tool into improving your sexlife. If "pain" is a part of it, embrace it. Now, I'm not disregarding any of the people that said that - for an example - they do enjoy the blunt pain of backstop grinding, but don't like beeing slapped on the ass. In fact, it's the complete opposite: that is knowing your body. I do however like to argue that just because a sensation is pleasurable, it can not be pain.

But I suppose it's all been said by now anyway :tongue: :redface: