More powerful orgasms triggered by pain?

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
New love - one fingernail being dragged down my back repeatedly in the same spot.

Good one to try on the Mrs. Thank you for yet another gem of wisdom. We'll commemorate this by observing a moment of silence after her 15th orgasm. <-- For her it would be about the 20 minute mark, for you probably about 93 seconds. :biggrin1:

(Seriously, I will try it and let you all know)

Now, I'm not disregarding any of the people that said that - for an example - they do enjoy the blunt pain of backstop grinding, but don't like beeing slapped on the ass. In fact, it's the complete opposite: that is knowing your body. I do however like to argue that just because a sensation is pleasurable, it can not be pain.

My wife has a rule: "If you slap me on the ass, you'd better be fucking me." Meaning that under day to day circumstances, she loathes getting her ass slap. When my cock is inside her, the slap has a more additive effect.

I really don't enjoy delivering pain. But, being the one responsible for making you gasp for going too deep or pushing on my chest because my cock's too wide for your cunt makes me happy to no end.

But I suppose it's all been said by now anyway :tongue: :redface:

May have been said, but needs saying over and over again.

Also; RawDog's .gif's were hot.

Thank you very much for the compliment.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have always loved this! Well i love it anywhere, but back and legs are awesome, though i do then want more than one fingernail (wow, what a shock! lol)

See, I've always loved being scratched in general, but I'd never had anyone focus on one specific area like that. It was more intense than more dispersed scratching *shudders in pleasure*. And now I have a pretty red line running down my spine :biggrin1:.

THIS is why you're so awesome, miss Subgirrl. :smile:

Aww, thanks :biggrin1::biggrin1::redface::redface:.

To be completely honest, I haven't read every post in this tread yet. It's way to late here and I'm way to tired to even try to. But there is something to be said about calling it like it is; sex can hurt sometime and pain can very well be enjoyable. Instead of beating around the bush and calling it a "different" kind of pain (as any pain is AND is not), in fear of beeing pushed into the freak cabinet - try to approach it from a more open standpoint.

I think it IS a different kind of pain in a way (and obviously not because I'm trying to avoid the freak label). Some pain just doesn't seem to be connected to the pleasure circuit, and I don't THINK that's because I'm not into those kinds of pain. Then again, maybe it is. I don't think I have a clue what I think actually :redface::tongue:. For instance, I can't envisage muscular aches causing orgasm, but that might just be because it's not my thing.

It's no news pain and pleasure are biologically closely linked to eachother, but the manner in which we experience said pleasure varies by the person. Knowing exactly what you do like is the very best tool into improving your sexlife. If "pain" is a part of it, embrace it. Now, I'm not disregarding any of the people that said that - for an example - they do enjoy the blunt pain of backstop grinding, but don't like beeing slapped on the ass. In fact, it's the complete opposite: that is knowing your body.

Totally agree. Knowing what you do and don't like is important.

I do however like to argue that just because a sensation is pleasurable, it can not be pain.

I agree with you here too. That fingernail down my spine fucking hurt. That's why it was so pleasurable :biggrin1:.

But I suppose it's all been said by now anyway :tongue: :redface:

As RawDog said, repetition is good.

Also; RawDog's .gif's were hot.

RawDog's gifs are ALWAYS hot :biggrin1:

Good one to try on the Mrs. Thank you for yet another gem of wisdom. We'll commemorate this by observing a moment of silence after her 15th orgasm.

ROFL :biggrin1:. A whole minute's probably not necessary. Maybe a few seconds would do. Wouldn't want to distract you from the important task at hand, after all.

<-- For her it would be about the 20 minute mark, for you probably about 93 seconds. :biggrin1:

:biggrin1: Actually, you aren't too far off with that. Depending on how well my partner understands me of course, and how willing they are to provide what gets me off.

(Seriously, I will try it and let you all know)

Looking forward to seeing what she thinks of it.

I really don't enjoy delivering pain. But, being the one responsible for making you gasp for going too deep or pushing on my chest because my cock's too wide for your cunt makes me happy to no end.

I don't think any of the guys I've been with have enjoyed causing pain in and of itself (except with their cocks). They have been doing it more for the reaction they get out of me than for any other reason. I guess seeing my eyes roll back in my head as I hit the orgasm high is worth them ignoring the instinctive voice telling them causing pain is a bad thing.

lowhung

Superior Member
Media
I used to have a girlfriend who liked to hold my penis at the base and then slowly stroke it up and down. At certain moments, (when I was not expecting it) she'd grab it at the base and give my cock a sturdy slap with her full hand ...then she'd go back to the stroking. She'd alternate doing this - and I must admit it was really hot and gave me intense orgasms. It gave her a real feeling of being in control. I asked her how she got the idea for that and she said she always wanted to do it, particularly to a guy who had a huge penis.

thickpex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I used to have a girlfriend who liked to hold my penis at the base and then slowly stroke it up and down. At certain moments, (when I was not expecting it) she'd grab it at the base and give my cock a sturdy slap with her full hand ...then she'd go back to the stroking. She'd alternate doing this - and I must admit it was really hot and gave me intense orgasms. It gave her a real feeling of being in control. I asked her how she got the idea for that and she said she always wanted to do it, particularly to a guy who had a huge penis.

Out of all of these this sounds the most appealing. Shows how tough the cock is. Shows that no matter how she tries to hurt it, your steelhard cock's still gonna win.

thickpex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Pain is a REAL turn OFF. One exception, LOVE it when my wife squeezes my nipples HARD right as I'm getting to the brink of shooting. I'm always sayin' "Squeeze harder than that...harder than that..." It's weird because at some point the pain decreases a bit, and is replaced by feeling a lot of pressure...not sure what it is, but it really gets me off since my nipples are hardwired to my cock