More pressure for big guys to "perform".

Media
If you're packing, do you think new partner's anticipation of being with someone of a nice size leads to more pressure to use what you're blessed with well?

thanks!

btw, you can check out other threads I've started if you wanna see why this is of particular interest to me.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pressure? What pressure? I don't care about my partner's feelings when it comes to dick size. If he or she doesn't like my performance, they are more than welcome to walk out of my life. I don't give a damn to them.

D

deleted356736

I don't feel any pressure. Women get a lot of psychological pleasure from size: they clearly like to look at a large penis and hold it and wrap their fingers around it and try to get it into their mouths. Our most powerful sex organ is the mind, so well before penetration some women's minds will be in the right place for good sex.

From there, it's how I use what I have, and if they have a wonderful time, well and good, and if they don't have great sex; I can only do my best. But I do know that more than a few of my many partners have experienced sexual pleasure that they would not have experienced with a smaller man. Size, experience and confidence.