More Proof Obama & His Bots Have No Clue

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'd vote for getting rid of the politics forum. It's caused some trouble since its creation. People could still post about politics in etc. etc., but I think the politics forum is now just adding fuel to the fire of repetitve posts that have no point.

thank you for better stating my point

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Great post. Apparently Republicans think 75 billion is too much to spend for the health of American citizens, but spending trillions over in Iraq, money that we will never see again, and will never benefit us in any way whatsoever, is A-OK!

More proof Repubs hate poor people.

1Bigg1,
I'm not seeing a point here. I don't think anyone, including President-elect Obama, is saying that fixing the healthcare system would be FREE.
$75 Billion a year seems pretty cheap to me... considering...

- Just came up with $800 Billion for banks to pay their employee's bonuses.
- We are spending $10 Billion a month in Iraq.
- Our defense budget is somewhere in the ball park of $750 Billion a year.

How to come up with $75Billion for healthcare?:
- End the war in Iraq (savings $120Billion a year)
- $25Billion a year in healthcare savings that the government is currently spending on the un/under-insured. (pointed out in your article)
- cut the Defense Department budget by 25% (saving about $180Billion per year).

Let's start spending money on things that matter to people and stop giving money to corporations.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
However, I just remembered that it would be a good idea to lower health costs. I'm sure it can be done. Yesterday I went to AmEx and cashed a check for U$S1,500. The Squeeze's mother (my mother-in-law) is suffering from being 76 years-old and for 1,500 bucks, US, we bought her an angioplasty, four stents, and a brand new pacemaker to keep her ticker going at a regular rate.

When my father had an angioplasty in Salt Lake City back in 2002 I remember the cardiologist telling me that the procedure would cost "About U$S35,000." And he said that with a straight face. Of course, my father was insured for everything -- including stray chickens. So the hospital and his physician were more than thrilled to raid his pension insurance, medicare, and tertiary insurance. The problem ain't Pelosi, Reid (bless him, he's my Senator) and Obama.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
1Bigg1,
I'm not seeing a point here. I don't think anyone, including President-elect Obama, is saying that fixing the healthcare system would be FREE.
$75 Billion a year seems pretty cheap to me... considering...

- Just came up with $800 Billion for banks to pay their employee's bonuses.
- We are spending $10 Billion a month in Iraq.
- Our defense budget is somewhere in the ball park of $750 Billion a year.

How to come up with $75Billion for healthcare?:
- End the war in Iraq (savings $120Billion a year)
- $25Billion a year in healthcare savings that the government is currently spending on the un/under-insured. (pointed out in your article)
- cut the Defense Department budget by 25% (saving about $180Billion per year).

Let's start spending money on things that matter to people and stop giving money to corporations.

It’s not 75, its 130 billion per year in the article and there is no way that will work without gigantic tax hikes for all. Cutting defense spending could help but it’s no t gonna pay for all these promises.

The money loaned to financial companies is different, that we are getting back.

And “giving money to corporations” … you mean as in tax breaks and such or the loans?

Last edited:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
When you get done laughing maybe you can go back to this page ….

http://www.lpsg.org/109227-pelosi-obama-disaster-americans-auto-9.html

… and backpedal on all the misinformation you were spreading (that I quickly & eloquently debunked). Especially let us know more about that “special chemical” that’s put in your diesel engine so it only emits ammonia and water lol! :rolleyes:

Sugar 1BIGGI1, you are NEVER eloquent. You just rant and rave and stamp your feet like most of us did when we were two years-old. Fortunately, most of us grew out of that stage when we were about three years-old. Eloquent, eh? You should copy and paste your blather into a FOG Index program and get a clue as to how limited your vocabulary really is. It will also give you a reasonable idea at about what level of education your writing belies: kindergarten, grammar school k1 through K12, one year, two years up to four years college education or graduate level. Might surprise you to find out how limited your scope as a word smith really is. Sad. Truly sad. :redface:

To help you get started, search on Google for Gunning FOG Index. You'll eventually find a free software site.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sugar 1BIGGI1, you are NEVER eloquent. You just rant and rave and stamp your feet like most of us did when we were two years-old. Fortunately, most of us grew out of that stage when we were about three years-old. Eloquent, eh? You should copy and paste your blather into a FOG Index program and get a clue as to how limited your vocabulary really is. It will also give you a reasonable idea at about what level of education your writing belies: kindergarten, grammar school k1 through K12, one year, two years up to four years college education or graduate level. Might surprise you to find out how limited your scope as a word smith really is. Sad. Truly sad. :redface:

To help you get started, search on Google for Gunning FOG Index. You'll eventually find a free software site.

Go back to that post and tell me where I wasn’t eloquent. We both know your personal attack here is only a diversion because you do not want to go back there where I corrected all of your misinformation and was very nice when I did it.

Here is the link again for you …

http://www.lpsg.org/109227-pelosi-obama-disaster-americans-auto-9.html

mikeyh9in

Cherished Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
It’s not 75, its 130 billion per year in the article and there is no way that will work with gigantic tax hikes for all. Cutting defense spending could help but it’s no t gonna pay for all these promises.

What promises?? ... I showed you a total YEARLY savings of $325 Billion, plus a tax rollback to Clinton's taxrates for the wealthy will increase tax revenue by $10Billion/tear. So, now we have $335 Billion to spend.

Also, where are you getting "gigantic tax hikes for all." Have you read President-elect Obama's tax plan? Tax rates would basically return to what they were under Clinton. There are no gigantic tax increases unless your lastname is McCain, Bush, Rockefeller, etc. Even the tax increase for the folks earning $250,000/year is relatively small.

During the Clinton Administration, I was one of those "high income" earners. If you earn $250K+/year, let me tell you how you "deal" with paying additional taxes... buy a smaller boat without the diamond crusted steer wheel. Stop being such greedy assholes.

Buy a smaller boat and everyone can afford to go see a doctor, everyone can afford to receive and take the medications they need...

God, whenever I hear these guys making $250K+/year bitching about taxes... it makes me sick... greedy, fucking assholes.

The money loaned to financial companies is different, that we are getting back.

We'll see if we get it back... the Fed isn't even letting us know who their giving the money to.

And “giving money to corporations” … you mean as in tax breaks and such or the loans?

No... we have a corporate welfare system in the country... the Iraq war was a giant money transfer from the American people to Haliburten, and the other militiary contractors.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No... we have a corporate welfare system in the country... the Iraq war was a giant money transfer from the American people to Haliburten, and the other militiary contractors.

Stabilizing the Middle East will save us money for what little we put into it. It’s estimated at around 60 billion per year just keeping shipping lanes open over there (not counting Iran/Afghanistan) and another 125 billion annually in economic instability (that’s 125 billion per year for the last 30 years btw).

And the “corporate welfare” … I’m assuming you are talking about tax breaks and incentives right?

mikeyh9in

Cherished Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Stabilizing the Middle East will save us money for what little we put into it. It’s estimated at around 60 billion per year just keeping shipping lanes open over there (not counting Iran/Afghanistan) and another 125 billion annually in economic instability (that’s 125 billion per year for the last 30 years btw).

And the “corporate welfare” … I’m assuming you are talking about tax breaks and incentives right?

Corporate welfare... it goes way beyond tax breaks and incentives... it is the danger that Eisenhower warned us about the American Military Industrial complex.

Stabilizing the MiddleEast is an admirable goal... one that is not in the best interest of some powerful US corporations because there is one element in the equation that we continue to ignore -- that is Oil and the power, money, greed, that it breeds. Without removing Oil as a factor, or neutralizing its power, the MiddleEast will continue to be incredibly unstable.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
thank you for better stating my point

Why not just ignore this forum unabear09? It's seems so easy and convenient to avoid.

The fact is, it is separate from Etcetera, so that means you can avoid intemperate threads on politics COMPLETELY. It also serves as a magnet to draw a few posters you dislike away from the forums you may enjoy.

The ignore function also hides the asshats you wish to obliterate.

:smile:

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Corporate welfare... it goes way beyond tax breaks and incentives... it is the danger that Eisenhower warned us about the American Military Industrial complex.

Stabilizing the MiddleEast is an admirable goal... one that is not in the best interest of some powerful US corporations because there is one element in the equation that we continue to ignore -- that is Oil and the power, money, greed, that it breeds. Without removing Oil as a factor, or neutralizing its power, the MiddleEast will continue to be incredibly unstable.

We have no choice but too go with corporate welfare in the form of incentives/tax breaks because if we don’t there are a zillion others lined up around the world that will and do.

I am with you 100% on getting US off imported energy though, except for that coming from Canada maybe.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Why not just ignore this forum unabear09? It's seems so easy and convenient to avoid.

The fact is, it is separate from Etcetera, so that means you can avoid intemperate threads on politics COMPLETELY. It also serves as a magnet to draw a few posters you dislike away from the forums you may enjoy.

The ignore function also hides the asshats you wish to obliterate.

:smile:

Great point.

Thing is....I enjoy political discussions, its just the politics section is full of bullshit like this, started by douchebags such as 1BiGG1, and the real issues are not being discussed b/c everyone's focus is on crap threads.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Great point.

Thing is....I enjoy political discussions, its just the politics section is full of bullshit like this, started by douchebags such as 1BiGG1, and the real issues are not being discussed b/c everyone's focus is on crap threads.

So how many “crap threads” have you been bitching about that liberals started about republicans and which liberal posters do you think add nothing to the forum? :wink:

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So how many “crap threads” have you been bitching about that liberals started about republicans and which liberal posters do you think add nothing to the forum? :wink:

I would venture that if we removed all the "look what Hannity/Rush/Some-random-"blog"-says-liberals-have-gone-and-done" and "liberals do it, too" straw man posts, roughly 20% of this sub-forum would evaporate.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How about we just shut the fuck up about Obama and Politics. The man isn't even in office and you're rippin' him down saying hes a failure. Give the guy a CHANCE to fail when he get in office. No person...Republican or Democrat would have it easy to TRY to fix the shit Bush has done in the past 8 years. So all failure that is going on in the presidency is Bush's baby till January. THEN once Obama takes office, you will be more credible *cough* in the bile you spew. Remember...he's not in office till January.

One more thing...the only difference in Sean Hannity and a buck of shit is the bucket. The guy is a retard.

I'd vote for the politics thread to be closed in a heartbeat.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would venture that if we removed all the "look what Hannity/Rush/Some-random-"blog"-says-liberals-have-gone-and-done" and "liberals do it, too" straw man posts, roughly 20% of this sub-forum would evaporate.

And what is your opinion on the liberals doing the same?

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
How about we just shut the fuck up about Obama and Politics. The man isn't even in office and you're rippin' him down saying hes a failure. Give the guy a CHANCE to fail when he get in office. No person...Republican or Democrat would have it easy to TRY to fix the shit Bush has done in the past 8 years. So all failure that is going on in the presidency is Bush's baby till January. THEN once Obama takes office, you will be more credible *cough* in the bile you spew. Remember...he's not in office till January.

One more thing...the only difference in Sean Hannity and a buck of shit is the bucket. The guy is a retard.

I'd vote for the politics thread to be closed in a heartbeat.

Umm, his plans are on record and in motion as we speak. If you are so offended by others talking about them find a thread that doesn’t offend you.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm not offended...and plans are in motion..but haven't been implemented. They have not had a chance to fail. It almost seems as if you WANT him to fail. Reguardless of what you want or feel...you have to deal with it now, or just be bitter and bitchy for the next 4 to 8 years.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And what is your opinion on the liberals doing the same?

Straw man is a particularly Republican game.

Democrats, liberals, sure they criticize Republicans and conservatives. But they don't play straw man on the massive scale that people such as you do.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i'm not offended...and plans are in motion..but haven't been implemented. They have not had a chance to fail. It almost seems as if you WANT him to fail. Reguardless of what you want or feel...you have to deal with it now, or just be bitter and bitchy for the next 4 to 8 years.

Nope, I don’t want him to fail at all and wish him the best (except for taking more of my money). It’s just that his dreams for utopia cannot be funded with anything I have seen so far like the trillion dollars for health care in the next ten years being the topic of this thread everybody is avoiding discussing for instance.