More pumping questions

Media
I've tried pills (just upset my stomach), jelqing, and hypnosis. Nothing seems to make my cock bigger. So after my GF last week said she wouldn't mind if my cock is longer and thicker, I am wondering about pumping.

I guess I would like to see a FAQ for those interested in pumping. And not just from companies trying to sell me a pump. Put a legitimate FAQ area by people who know. So if any of you "pumping experts" have a few minutes, here are some questions.

Do the more budget friendly pumps work well. Can I see results from one of them? (as I don't have a ton of disposable income right now)

Does my cock need to be hard (4.5 in.....that is why I have always wanted it to be bigger) to be pumped. Or can it be pumped while totally soft (1/2 in.)

Can I pump before sex and then have sex with my GF with my larger cock?

Are the results permanent? (I already know some of you say yes to this, but I have seen others say no)

How long before I can tell results?

Ok, any help would be great!! thanks in advance to all who give me any of your expert advice

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
I've tried pills (just upset my stomach), jelqing, and hypnosis. Nothing seems to make my cock bigger. So after my GF last week said she wouldn't mind if my cock is longer and thicker, I am wondering about pumping.

I guess I would like to see a FAQ for those interested in pumping. And not just from companies trying to sell me a pump. Put a legitimate FAQ area by people who know. So if any of you "pumping experts" have a few minutes, here are some questions.

Do the more budget friendly pumps work well. Can I see results from one of them? (as I don't have a ton of disposable income right now)
Yes, you can get started with a more budget friendly pump. Try one of the Jim Diamond pumps from Picturebrite.
Does my cock need to be hard (4.5 in.....that is why I have always wanted it to be bigger) to be pumped. Or can it be pumped while totally soft (1/2 in.)
No, you can start while totally soft. You just need to be careful and pump up slowly. It helps to have the right size cylinder for your unit, which is why it is better to go with one of the cylinders where you have a choice of sizes, rather than the cheapest 'one size fits all' novelty pumps.
Can I pump before sex and then have sex with my GF with my larger cock?
Yes.
Are the results permanent? (I already know some of you say yes to this, but I have seen others say no)
Depends on how you define permanent. The longer and more consistently you pump, the longer the results persist between sessions.
How long before I can tell results?
You can tell results after your first session. They won't last a terribly long time, especially if you pump at moderate vacuum levels for a limited length of time, as you should starting out, but you will notice.
Ok, any help would be great!! thanks in advance to all who give me any of your expert advice

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Lampwick answered most of your questions. Additionally, I sent you a PM. You can also often find good, used pumps on ebay and craigslist; was getting ready to sell my 2 of my smallest tubes beforre my nephew decided to take them off my hands. I always recommend starting your pump totally soft. My gf on several occassions has participated in pumping my cock....basically it only makes her want it more and the sex afterwards is usually out of this world. In terms of temporary gains, I can achieve a girth of about 8.5 inches in circumference which will hold for 15 to 18 hours if I use a latex or rubber cockring (taking it off every couples of hours unless I fall asleep with it on.) After 11 years my permanent gains have been modest compared with a lot of the claims; roughly 0.5 inches in length and 0.6 inches in girth. Many beginners get frustrated as they fail to see much in the way of change after one or two 15 minute sessions...that however, is not an excuse to give it up. Believe me, it works.

Last edited:

ETown7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Torque, You said you fell asleep with your cock ring on. Has that harmed your penis in anyway? I'm just wondering so I can keep some fluff over night into my morning session.

Also, when you pump, can you put a cock ring on and pump with that on?

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Torque, You said you fell asleep with your cock ring on. Has that harmed your penis in anyway? I'm just wondering so I can keep some fluff over night into my morning session.

Also, when you pump, can you put a cock ring on and pump with that on?

I never wear a metal cock ring if in bed...only latex or rubber and never one that's super tight. That way I can generally hold my girth for hours. I also don't pump with a cockring in place. A ball restrainer, however, keeps my nuts from being pulled inside my larger tubes (personally hate pumping my balls). To avoid an unnatural huge donut with the 2.5 and larger diameter tubes, I'll however band the glans using either the condum or bicycle inner tube method.

Media
Yes, you can get started with a more budget friendly pump. Try one of the Jim Diamond pumps from Picturebrite.

No, you can start while totally soft. You just need to be careful and pump up slowly. It helps to have the right size cylinder for your unit, which is why it is better to go with one of the cylinders where you have a choice of sizes, rather than the cheapest 'one size fits all' novelty pumps.

Yes.

Depends on how you define permanent. The longer and more consistently you pump, the longer the results persist between sessions.

You can tell results after your first session. They won't last a terribly long time, especially if you pump at moderate vacuum levels for a limited length of time, as you should starting out, but you will notice.

thank you so much!!