Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hey people,

i have a dildo question - i want to get my gf a dildo, but she said she wanted the most "lifelike" one possible. from my research, people say cyberskin is supposed to be the most realistic. but looking at videos, it may be soft, but the "skin" doesn't move along the shaft like a real dick.

does anyone know of a dildo whose skin moves and feels like a real cock? size isnt' important, but feel is!

thanks!

TDurden1979

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I honestly doubt you'll find something like that out there. I did recently see a vibrator that also throbs like a real cock though. Hell they even make a cloning kit where you could make a mold of your own cock and give that to her. "Clone A Willy" is what it's called.
Either way don't get her something she'll like better than yours! Then you're out a girlfriend! Just kidding of course. Good luck and hit the web. Adam & Eve is a good place to start.

ArtofDesire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Check out SheVibe.com - Vixskin

Vixskin is made of 100% Silicone which is non-porous so no bacteria can enter. The Vixskin is softer than just regular silicone models, it can bend more. If she wants one without the flexibility then opt for 100% Silicone - safest material on the market today.

Just make sure to use waterbased lube since anything with silicone or oil will react badly with the silicone or Vixskin products.

D_Tallie_Wacker

Account Disabled
Media
We have a cyberskin vibrator, and we've owned many toys, and out of all of them that is the most realistic by far. The skin feels fairly realistic, but my wife had two complaints-

1. Its too flexible, and not stiff enough for something supposed to resemble a real erection. Thats probably because they just stuff one, sometimes two bullet vibes in there depending on the size, though I think if you used a cyber skin sleeve on a more standard metal based, it would be better for a girl, but we've yet to try that.

2. For something "realistic" it was way too cold and lifeless feeling. However, I recently read you can stick it in a glass of hot water for like 10 minutes before any action and it'll stay pretty warm for a while, but we haven't tried that yet either!

Good luck with the search.

ArtofDesire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yep, I always rinse mine under hot tap water before use, warms nicely. There are a few issues with Cyberskin in that it requires special care and is porous so make sure to use a condom on any Cyberskin dildo or vibrator. Also, store in a plastic bag with cornstarch to keep that skin-like feel, otherwise it will get tacky feeling after a while.

I really wish that a dildo could feel as good as a real cock, but I don't think that would ever be possible. How can an inanimate object replicate the feeling of a living organ pumping inside of your body? If it's the only option then it will just have to do.

Okay, I realize the following is going to sound like an ad for Silicone dildos, but since I am currently partnerless I'm getting daily use out of my sex toys which are dear and near to my heart so I feel like I can make a recommendation.

Again, the best is 100% Silicone, it holds heat nicely, has the highest material safety rating (non-porous so no place for germs to hide, and no harmful gases leaking out) and I find the Silicone to be more stiff than Cyberskin, but still somewhat flexible.

100% Silicone can also be placed in boiling water for up to 3 minutes to kill any bacteria - this applies to the regular Silicone or the Vixskin brand Silicone dildos (not vibrators).

100% Silicone is more expensive but well worth the price.

A great online store is EdenFantasys.com They have video product reviews as well as user-submitted reviews that are very helpful and the site lists accurate dimensions on each product page. Edensfantasys.com will also accept returns if you make a purchase and decide it's not what you were expecting - assuming it has not been used of course. Few places would allow returns.

Once you've identified a dildo that you want to buy you might want to cross-shop the price at SheVibe.com as that store has discounted prices.

Here's a link to one that I have that is a really nice size (8.5" insertable length x 2" or 6.25" circumference: Vixen Outlaw Vixskin Realistic Dildo

They also have a wide variety of smaller versions if you think your girl would find this one too large. I can offer some suggestions for different models if needed.

Also, I recommend using Maximus lubricant on Silicone dildos.

Happy shopping!

Last edited: