More Sensitive Dick?

tylertron2000

Just Browsing
Media
I see tons of things online to help people who cum too quickly to make their dick less sensitive. I have the opposite problem. Mine's not sensitive enough. I can fuck or get sucked forever and generally I don't end up cumming. Is there anyway to make it more sensitive to where I can cum way quicker?

Doggett

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think there are some creams or gel to put in dick to make you more sensible. I saw that in a sexshop. Don't know if it works coz i don't have that kind of problem. If is a problem. Coz in other hand it have its positive things.

sykray

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Do you cum easily enough when you masturbate? Sometimes guys get used to a tight handgrip and nothing else feels tight enough. If so, then you need to learn to respond to a looser grip.

If you find cumming difficult when masturbating then you may have lost some sensitivity.

If it's not that then you may have a serious degree of retarded ejaculation. Fantasy often helps but usually a guy needs some psychological therapy to sort out why he cums alone but not with someone else.

tylertron2000

Just Browsing
Media
So the exercise is basically pretend I'm stopping pee and then letting it start again? I can handle that cool I'll try it.

and is Tiger Balm safe? That doesn't look like something to but inside someone anally,orally, vaginally or any other form. Maybe for jerking off but I dunno have you tried it?

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think there are some creams or gel to put in dick to make you more sensible. I saw that in a sexshop. Don't know if it works coz i don't have that kind of problem. If is a problem. Coz in other hand it have its positive things.

Hey.... I'm not taking the piss, this just really made me chuckle.

Cream you can put on your cock to make you more sensible! Oh if only it were that easy! lol

DonJuanDeShenzhen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Actually, PC muscle training gives you more control of ejaculations. With a well-trained PC muscle you can have an orgasm without ejaculation (and without loosing your erection).

I have not noticed any increased sensitivity though. Who did? Care to elaborate?

Regarding your problem: Turn it into a gift. Use it to give a lot of pleasure.

If you masturbate a lot you probably adopted certain strokes and movements which your orgasmic response became conditioned too. It's like Pavlovian conditioning. Your body has learned to just come that way.

Speaking from experience you can re-condition yourself to come from vaginal sex after some time. I have yet to come from a Blowjob though ...