More sex, less sex?

EddieAztek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Things cooling off with my neighbor and now I think I'm living on this website! I'm here all night, night after night! The less sex I'm getting the more I'm thinking about sex, talking on the phone about sex and getting online for sex websites! Crazy!

Does anyone else here :confused: feel this way? If you getting MORE sex, you thinking about it less? Or maybe you thinking about it more?

EddieAztek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Me too, but more since I'm getting less sex now. BJs are nice but it's not as good as real good, hard fucking--am I right? When I was getting sex everywhere, it was nothing to me.

weylun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Things cooling off with my neighbor and now I think I'm living on this website! I'm here all night, night after night! The less sex I'm getting the more I'm thinking about sex, talking on the phone about sex and getting online for sex websites! Crazy!

Does anyone else here :confused: feel this way? If you getting MORE sex, you thinking about it less? Or maybe you thinking about it more?

I think it's actually quite common sense. If you spend so much time here (a website about penis!!!), your horniness just keeps building up and of course you feel more horny.

If you have sex a lot, your horniness sort of drops after sex so in a way you think about sex less 'cause you already got it.

This is the kind of argument I've had with my hubby. He thinks I am too horny and I told him that he should fuck me way more often so I don't think about it all the time. LOL

There is a reason why a lot of cheaters out there usually don't get enough sex at home. If you can't get it at home, you'll have to find it somewhere else. Not saying cheating is right but there is definitely a reason for it. It is your partner's job to make sure you are sexually satisfied. If you can't fulfill his/her need, don't bitch about it when he/she goes out to find other ways to satisfy themselves.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The less sex I'm getting the more I'm thinking about sex, talking on the phone about sex and getting online for sex websites!

I think that's the nature of obsession. You're consumed by what you're not getting -- or think you don't have.

Things should go back to normal once you start getting laid more.

Then you can stgart obsessing about something else!

EddieAztek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My neighbor has just cancelled on me again! It was good and i mean real good, crazyass, screaming, wild hot sex for like a month straight. Now people talking and she cutting me off because her man getting suspicious. Show me a man who's not suspicious!

SteveWood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For me, having sex just makes me horny for more. Not that I'm not horny anyway, but when I've just gotten laid the night before, I tend to be that much hornier the next day. The memories are still fresh and thinking about them gets me hot all over again. During a dry spell, it can be more like, "sex? oh yeah, I remember that. It's good." Probably depends partly on how much is going on in the rest of your life, too. If you're very stressed or obsessed about work, school, whatever, sex can slip from priority 1A all the way down to ... priority 1B. :biggrin1:

EddieAztek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You ain't the only one!

Whats up with this shit?! We still sexy, we got big dicks! Whatz the problem here? Did I trade in my mojo for a :mad: mojito? I'm getting a little action this week but it wasn't too good. None of the sex I'm having now is that great. I'm spending more time with my hand than a man should, but you got to stick your thing in something right? :rolleyes:

There's a chick at my sister job, she is 19-20, and she wants to fuck but her man like 6'7, a big fat black guy! And she got a big mouth, can't keep no secret. Dangerous, oh yeh....but I :biggrin1: want her ass anyway.