More sex THIS week, than any week of the YEAR

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So peeps... this is the week of the year that condom sales are the highest. and it cause of "saucy gift givin'".

Last I checked, Aug/Sep are still the two highest birth rate months of the year. It's not just a weather thing... on the radio this AM, the hosts mention states like Hawai'i, Florida and California see the increase as well (hell, I'm a Californian August baby). The time of year when my libido is off the hook... maybe it's all the elegant ladies abound all bundled up and visually limiting... who knows. Egg nog?

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm an August Baby :rolleyes:

Me too.......OMG.........You do know that that means our parents were NOT using condoms rather than going with the masses, pieter?

But I think that means my parents were fucking on Thanksgiving, not Christmas. Makes more sense cuz we ALWAYS ate more at Thanksgiving, which leads to naps, which leads to snuggling, which leads to fucking!:tongue:

Good to know I'm not really that different from my parents.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
holiday themed parental sex games. ewww. i'm a march baby. guess my parents really loved fireworks.

ML

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Me too.......OMG.........You do know that that means our parents were NOT using condoms rather than going with the masses, pieter?

But I think that means my parents were fucking on Thanksgiving, not Christmas. Makes more sense cuz we ALWAYS ate more at Thanksgiving, which leads to naps, which leads to snuggling, which leads to fucking!:tongue:

Good to know I'm not really that different from my parents.

Lol, actually not made by love, I'm an invitrobaby with my sister :rolleyes:, I was made in February.

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
I'm an August Baby :rolleyes:

I am an August baby as well, so is my younger sister, however my Father's birthday was also at the end of the year. He used to tell me that if it wasn't for a bottle of vodka I may not be here lol.....

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I imagine it goes hand-in-hand with spikes in alcohol sales.:eek:
:biggrin1: Egg Nog and sperm perfect together. :tongue:

I am an August baby as well, so is my younger sister, however my Father's birthday was also at the end of the year. He used to tell me that if it wasn't for a bottle of vodka I may not be here lol.....
:yikes: Don't you wish that sometimes parents weren't so honest.

WHO is having all this sex?? Grrrr...
I dunno, but my bf is back out on the road again. :irked:

D

deleted3782

I'm a June baby, so I guess my parent enjoyed...falling leaves.

As for December and sex...I hope everyone is enjoying the extra sauce.