More show off pics...

ck85x65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hmmm ... we've got a sorta obvious discoloration in one of the photos ... which tells me you are pumping, and maybe a little bit too strenuous (looking for quick results, perhaps ?) ... and in one shot you are wearing a cockhead ring, and it looks to me that you have removed a cock ring from the base, given the appearance of the skin at the base.

You have a magnificent body, and a big cock. If you're gonna pump TAKE IT EASY (low vaccuum over very long periods of time) or you will end up with a rather black(discolored) cock on a very white skinned body, which frankly, looks rather stupid. Congrats on no tattoos or piercings.

Take care.

TDurden1979

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hmmm ... we've got a sorta obvious discoloration in one of the photos ... which tells me you are pumping, and maybe a little bit too strenuous (looking for quick results, perhaps ?) ... and in one shot you are wearing a cockhead ring, and it looks to me that you have removed a cock ring from the base, given the appearance of the skin at the base.

You have a magnificent body, and a big cock. If you're gonna pump TAKE IT EASY (low vaccuum over very long periods of time) or you will end up with a rather black(discolored) cock on a very white skinned body, which frankly, looks rather stupid. Congrats on no tattoos or piercings.

Take care.

Yeah new to the pumping scene here. Thanks for the advice. I do tend to wear cockrings at both the base or behind the head(more often than not it's at the base) wich contributes to the sharp color change.

ck85x65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you google about the subject, you will find numerous photos about pumping. Some will impress, some will disgust, as there are guys out there who, in their quest for size, end up distorting and basically mutilating their penis into an unrecognizable bloated and scary-looking organ. Surgery doesn't always work, and their are risktakers out there who inject saline solutions. Dunno about you, but that scares the shit outta me !

Keys to success : LOW pressure, over extended periods with frequent breaks (remove the tube and massage).

Cock rings : you don''t want to end up in Emerg at the local hospital, when you can't get the damn thing off. There's only one option, and it involves a small electric surgical saw. Nuff said.

STRONGLY suggest you start with a leather strap with clasps that can be removed instantly. Using rubber, elastic, silicone and/or rigid (metal) cock rings can totally cut off blood flow to the cock. Very bad and can cause permanent (unrepairable) damage.

You want the cockring to restrict blood flow to the cock, not block the circulation. Also suggest you get a cockring that fits around the base of your cock and balls, not just your cock. Again, the cockring tightness is critical here, which is why they often come with a warning to wear them for only twenty minutes, max. Oh, and if you get drunk and fall asleep with it on ... disasterous, to say the least.

These toys can be a lot of fun. Just be careful, we are talking about damaging not just an organ, but your manhood here.

Take care.

BTW, your shot of your bulge in the Cin2 underwear is hot. I assume these are the ones with the internal strap that pulls your manhood up and out a bit. Very HOT !

Last edited:

TDurden1979

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah thanks again bro. The C-IN2 I wear do have the strap. Best boxer breifs I've ever owned. I ended up buying a metal ring that was a 1.75" so I can't get it all the way back without fear of getting it stuck. I usually just use a stretchy rubber one at the base. I'll google some of the pumping pages you recommended.

If you google about the subject, you will find numerous photos about pumping. Some will impress, some will disgust, as there are guys out there who, in their quest for size, end up distorting and basically mutilating their penis into an unrecognizable bloated and scary-looking organ. Surgery doesn't always work, and their are risktakers out there who inject saline solutions. Dunno about you, but that scares the shit outta me !

Keys to success : LOW pressure, over extended periods with frequent breaks (remove the tube and massage).

Cock rings : you don''t want to end up in Emerg at the local hospital, when you can't get the damn thing off. There's only one option, and it involves a small electric surgical saw. Nuff said.

STRONGLY suggest you start with a leather strap with clasps that can be removed instantly. Using rubber, elastic, silicone and/or rigid (metal) cock rings can totally cut off blood flow to the cock. Very bad and can cause permanent (unrepairable) damage.

You want the cockring to restrict blood flow to the cock, not block the circulation. Also suggest you get a cockring that fits around the base of your cock and balls, not just your cock. Again, the cockring tightness is critical here, which is why they often come with a warning to wear them for only twenty minutes, max. Oh, and if you get drunk and fall asleep with it on ... disasterous, to say the least.

These toys can be a lot of fun. Just be careful, we are talking about damaging not just an organ, but your manhood here.

Take care.

BTW, your shot of your bulge in the Cin2 underwear is hot. I assume these are the ones with the internal strap that pulls your manhood up and out a bit. Very HOT !