More Sperm = Bigger Balls

mrlumpy

Cherished Member
Media
I like like the look and feel of a really full sack. I am wondering if I took supplements that are supposed to boost sperm production if I would end up with a fuller sack? Any clues?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like like the look and feel of a really full sack. I am wondering if I took supplements that are supposed to boost sperm production if I would end up with a fuller sack? Any clues?

nope, you would just end up with bigger sperm. huge sperm. like albino tadpole sperm. blind albino tadpoles. i can't imagine it would be very comfortable to shoot tadpoles.

ml
all true i read about it on the intorwebz. :biggrin1:

Last edited:

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i have huge balls.....they always get in the way esp when sitting......and i had a sperm test to see about my swimmers and the report showed that i had 75 percent swimmers. i asked the man doctor and he told me that men with big sacks had alot of swimmers. there has been no big study on this that i know...he was going by what he sees every day.......alot of cocks and sperm.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your balls only make sperm, they don't store it. Maturing sperm is stored in an organ called the epidiymus, still in your sack, just on top of each ball.

TTC: The Male Reproductive System

I idea that sperm need to learn how to swim in the epidymus is pretty interesting actually. There's a hell of a lot going on inside my body that boggles the mind. I'm glad it just all works on its own.:biggrin1:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wear insulated underwear, your balls hang lower when hot.

if your balls don't store the sperm, how come the longer I go without sex, the fuller and lower they hang generally speaking? and why do they shrink during and after a "sex olympics" episode? my balls are large. they are the size of jumbo eggs. the left slightly larger than the right.

D_Dick VonDuke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wear insulated underwear, your balls hang lower when hot.

if your balls don't store the sperm, how come the longer I go without sex, the fuller and lower they hang generally speaking? and why do they shrink during and after a "sex olympics" episode? my balls are large. they are the size of jumbo eggs. the left slightly larger than the right.

well what kind of insulated underwear r u talking about?? and what brand??

Pussy_Penetrator

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think you can really increase the size of your sack any other way than through surgery (silicone injections or something of the like).

Supposedly amino acid supplements, lecithin, and B-complex will increase your nut-busting volume. I take all of them and I've only seen my load increase in volume once after I took the amino acids. It's a 2,222 mg pill though so it was massive (generally for body building) and isn't what you'd find at the pharmacy - I got it from GNC.