more than 12..only a lie?

BigInsider: Lol, who would even lie about having a penis larger than 8 inches? Has anyone read magazines? the vast majority of girls say anything over 8 inches is too big. For one thing, she might be hurt...also it makes it so much harder to fit into many positions that your avergae 6-incher can do.

No offense, but i would never want a penis that is 10 + inches. 8 is my idea of a big but not too big size.

At 7.5 on a good day and 7 regularly, I am just fine...and have no desire or need to lie about having a 12 inch cock. thats just wrong

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
Don't claim it if you ain't got it!

pretty simple advice you would think, but there are people who persist in making ridiculous claims long after they have been exposed.
A couple who spring to mind are Duo - [left a post on this thread] who was exposed by a member called JohnJones as a liar - not that long ago, just before the site revamp...
And let's not forget the amazingly persistent HorseHungShowoff, who was chased off this site by a deafening chorus after he kept promising to post pics and being generally obnoxious into the bargain. Every single day there would be a post [or ten] from him in a 72point purple font calling all his critics "Liars" and saying he was 'The only genuine huge cock on the site'. At the time, there was even a poll in the forum, in which you had to vote for the member you thought most obnoxious. No surprise he won hands down!

suaige: haven't read posts yet, but just wanted to comment real fast. had surgery follow up and asked my urologist about the big debate here is over 11 inches real? He thougth it was funny there was a support group like this. Said he had no idea, and no idea what the biggest documented penis is. And said " oh that we should all have that problem."

doubtless_mouse: If the US Population is approx 280 million people (which it was in 2000) and the standard bell curve shows that 2.1% of a population fall above the 95 Percentile, that would mean that almost 6 million men are huge, correct? I don't see why it is so hard to believe that a large number of those men would be over 10, 11, 12, 13+ inches (sorry all the puns were not intended). Using the data from the members of this group:

Standard Deviation = 1.88"
Minimum (smallest) = 3.75"
Maximum (largest) = 17.25" (agree this is probably not a truthful number)
Average for this group of men = 9.02"

- 3 Standard Dev 3.38
- 2 Standard Dev 5.26
- 1 Standard Dev 7.14
Average 9.02
+ 1 Standard Dev 10.9
+ 2 Standard Dev 12.78
+ 3 Standard Dev 14.66

Just using this sample group (which is more than likely skewed to the high end), one can see that larger dicks are not only possible but propable.

Using a more accepted range with 6" as the average and a Standard Deviation of 1.5" comes up with the below numbers. This would mean that 280K men in the Us would have penises over 11" thats a lot big dicks people.
- 3 Standard Dev 2
- 2 Standard Dev 3.5
- 1 Standard Dev 5
Average 6.5
+ 1 Standard Dev 8
+ 2 Standard Dev 9.5
+ 3 Standard Dev 11

I think it is funny that I have never heard people argue about small penises though. I have never seen a thread about whether a 1" penis is believable or not. (granted at LPSG can't see any reason for this sort of thread, but you understand the idea).

If 6" is the reported average length of men's penises (I know this is an ongoing debate), then you would think that extremely small penises would be just as rare as extremely long ones, right? But no one ever says the guy with the 4" crank is a liar asking for photos to back up his claim, the odds of having a 4" crank are the same as haiving an 8" crank; having a 2" wang is about as likely as to have a 10" wang. I wonder if the issue isn't in believing these truely moster dongs exist but instead the issue might be jealousy if they do exist.

Ramblings from the Mouse

doubtless_mouse: One other thing I wanted to add is the idea that physics wouldn't support really huge penises. This issue has been discussed in previous threads, that the volume of blood needed to maintain an truly huge erection would cause someone to blackout...when dealing with physics always remember this...when you apply the laws of physics to the animal kingdom, bumble bees should be able to fly.

Ramblings from the Mouse

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by doubtless_mouse@Sep 21 2004, 08:38 AM
If 6" is the reported average length of men's penises (I know this is an ongoing debate), then you would think that extremely small penises would be just as rare as extremely long ones, right?
[post=256872]Quoted post[/post]​

This is the point that I disagree with. Extremely small penises are more common than extremely large ones, as a result of environmental factors that can influence size. Poor nutrition, childhood disease, testicular injury, can all result in a man failing to reach his potential.

Some members have claimed in here to be victims of diseases (e.g. "penile hypertrophy") resulting in unusually large genitals; for a number of reasons, I am skeptical of all of these claims.

Of course, IANO. :)

doubtless_mouse: I understand what you say, but those factors would be taken into consideration when setting up the average, if smaller penises are in fact more common then the average size would be lower due to that fact (which it might be). Please don't think the numbers I posted are truly valid, as the sample group for the members is small (only 281 members in the list I have). Likewise I have not done (nor do I plan to do) an intense study of penises. The numbers are more for thought than anything else. The normal distibution curve (aka Bell Curve) has pretty much been proven to be true I thought...

Mouse

xxlcockboy13: clear up.... just because my screen name is xxlcockboy13 doen not me that i am 13" or claim to ne 13" that is the age that I started using that name and the age that i realized that i was larger than everyone else i know

suaige: if you want proof about small ones go to getting through life with a small penis. Just be really really careful about what you say there, there are a some pretty sensitive guys, and they don't like bragging or mockery AT ALL. but yeah some of them say they are recessed limp and as short as 1 inch. I think 1 in the survey even said .75 inch. There is a photo gallery I'm sure you can find proof. Just don't tell them I said anything. Consider it educational not bashing.

malito

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm not afraid to say just show it. If you want small just try to check me out after a cold ride on the Harley. You'll need a hair dryer on high heat to get it to show. And I shave my pubes. I'm sure there are men and young men who have something larger than average. I have talked to so many here who seem sincere about their appendages. Could they be not telling the truth? They could be, but for what purpose? Who would they be impressing? That seems pretty immature to claim to be so much larger than they are.
It is like going to the dance and having a sock in your pants. Why?
Since joining this group I have found that it is pretty self policing. The phonies don't last long. They are either exposed or they just fade away.
If we concentrate on the PURPOSE of the group (that is support) then the rest of this is fluff.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As we have discussed (and is a major reason for the need for this board), jealousy is a "big" problem for above average hung men, so it's no surprise to me that people doubt the existance of them. The very thought that an extremely large penis could exist intimidates even very well hung men, so saying it couldn't possibly be real is much more reassuring to their egos. While I am well aware that there are a lot of posers in this area, rest assured that the big ones do exist in small numbers- and it's really okay.

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
i think i have met many of the extremely small dicks :angry:

i have met several of the larger ones too :)

I like Dominik's cock and he looks like 9-10 inches. :wub:

If someone lies about something so small as their cock (pun intended) then they would lie on the bigger issues in life. I agree with dominik I dont care much for liars. :(

i would like someone that has lied to explain why they do it. Come on we dont know you personally. what are your motivations?

joey_99e

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Originally posted by hungthick@Sep 23 2004, 08:40 PM

If someone lies about something so small as their cock (pun intended) then they would lie on the bigger issues in life. I agree with dominik I dont care much for liars. :(

i would like someone that has lied to explain why they do it. Come on we dont know you personally. what are your motivations?
[post=257248]Quoted post[/post]​
ýou are right

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by hungthick@Sep 23 2004, 03:40 PM

[post=257248]Quoted post[/post]​
I would like to know what motivates the people that are so quick to call someone they don't know, have never met and probably never will meet a liar?? The motivation question works both ways. :)

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by mindseye@Sep 21 2004, 07:59 AM
Extremely small penises are more common than extremely large ones, as a result of environmental factors that can influence size.  Poor nutrition, childhood disease, testicular injury, can all result in a man failing to reach his potential.

Some members have claimed in here to be victims of diseases (e.g. "penile hypertrophy") resulting in unusually large genitals; for a number of reasons, I am skeptical of all of these claims. 

[post=256877]Quoted post[/post]​

Interesting... I never heard of this or thought about it before, but why should it not be true? If nutritional and environmental factors have direct links to all types of human growth, why would they not influence cock size.

No matter how many of these threads show up over the years, it amazes me that no one who claims to have an 11 or 12 inch dick ever protests. No one ever steps forward and puts to rest all the blather by posting a pic of his member with a tape measure next to it. Something like that would clearly quiet the skeptics.

There are some absolutely enormous and beautiful cocks on here: hungitaliano, diehard9x6, big_eight98, thefrench_h, newyorkbig1, azuncut9, steampunk, bigjohnnyuk, Knight, exwhysee, Hardpole9: these guys have some of the biggest cocks on here and none claim (as far as I know) to have even a 10 inch dick.

Look at under_score's and geo8x6's dick -- both 8 inches and gigantic. Or, Readinghung's 8.5 inch masterpiece. Afleitch put his monster up to a measuring stick: it's fuckin' enormous but not 10 inches. Bigone, Tallnlean9 and Thick9LA possess three of the biggest fattest sexiest hogs on here -- all self-professed 9-inchers. Only HorsehungTodd posted a pic of his gigantic piece with a ruler next to it that shows it at just under 10 inches.

It's difficult to find someone hotter and sexier than Corky8x6 and his enormous eight-inch cock.

So, not only have I never experienced an 11 or 12 (or 14!!) inch cock in person, I've never seen one on here either. In fact, there are just two 10-inchers -- HorsehungTodd (who is measuring his in the pic) and that awesome man Madame Zora treated us to -- the one who makes me weak in the knees.

Col1974 posted a whole bunch of that hot muscle guy with the biggest schlong I have ever seen but I'm not sure how big that manmeat is.

The moral of my story: I'm going with my faith in the statistics and my life experience. I just don't believe anyone on here has an 11 inch cock. I've been with way more men than I care to admit, and very very very few have come close or surpassed my cock which clocks in just a tad short of nine inches. But much more importantly, I also want to reassure guys who think they are "average" with 7 or 8 inch dicks: get real If you have a 7 inch cock, you have a beautifully large penis.

LovesDick

1st Like
Media
Ive been lurkin for some time and think its time for me to come out of the closet on this one because I am an expert on it.

jakeinsf said in another thread;

"I've been with lots of guys and the biggest one I ever actually measured myself was 10.5 x 8.25 and it was really, really huge. He was a new Dr. at the school I was going to and I met him in the sauna and later gave him a ride home to his wife and kid where he gave me his number and said to call him to play racquetball. I found out later a friend of mine had sucked him off in a bathroom at the hospital because I said "I did a guy with the biggest dick" and he said "Is his name C---- G--?" And I'm like oh shit...

Anyway, I just wanted to say that most guys I've done have been 7-8 inches. But there's horses out there too. Believe it."

I agree with him and hungmuscle. i never saw a 10 incher in person. Maybe one guy but he mighta been shorter than that really. Said he was 10 but Im not so sure. Ive been with a lot of guys sexually and hardly ever see any bigger than 7. I love reading the postings and messages here and they turn me on but there are mostly a bunch of FICTION. lol. Love you guys but get real. Please dont critic my spelling -- i dont care.