Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is the first time I’ve posted on a site with so many gay guys and I can’t stay away- I love posting here. I wrote 20% gay on my profile because when I walk down the street and see a body that engorges me it’s usually a female- but sometimes it’s a guy with a great ass and if I’m in a conversation with a guy with bedroom eyes, sexual longing wells up in my body. It started with a few MMF threesomes where the woman wanted me and the guy to get it on or when the guy just took charge of me. It was a libido eye opener. Since then I’ve only been with a few guys but I love playing and pleasuring a beautiful cock- stroking it, licking and sucking- cupping his balls and feeling them rise in my hand- making him breathe hard for me and groan as he surrenders to me and I take his cum. I was so surprised how much I love the taste. And I love to have a guy worship my cock with his hands and mouth, to slide his hands up my stomach and chest, to have him grab my ass and hold tight as he pleasures me, makes me give in to him as he takes my cum. I didn’t intend to say this much but, well, we’re all here expose ourselves, right? 1377x.jpg
1532z.jpg
1544x.jpg
…TH

TopHand

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The problem I had- and I assume for all bi-curious guys is ending up in a situation where "it" can happen. It has all happened easy for me- first it was the threesomes- I didn't plan on where they'd go but I went along with it. Then I was talking with an old friend who's gay- we've shared sex stories and joked about straight and gay sex for years- and when I told him what happened in the threesomes he got me to confess how it felt. So he looked me in the eye and offered himself. I joked about it to avoid the idea but when he reached under the table and squeezed my crotch and said with a straight face (!) "Come home with me and I'll suck your cock," I couldn't help but to give into my desire and went- and he did and I did. So I ended up with a suck buddy who had been generous enough to introduce me to other guys. I'm still pretty shy about it until it's happening and don't do it often but it IS amazing how easy it is to do it anywhere!

CuriousN

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I must say, I'm intrigued. I'm in the curious phase, looking at cocks and imagining scenario's of giving pleasure to one is arousing to me, but I have never taken the step to experience it. How did your first experience happen? How did you feel about it?

Thanks for sharing!

TopHand

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As I wrote, it was with MMF threesomes so it was there for me. But I didn't initiate- it took the woman to encourage me and the guy to take charge of me and it opened my eyes- damn did I cum hard for him!

Reactions: nicnic and CuriousN

TopHand

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No, I meant that your 20% allows for a lot of action with men compared to others on here. The great thing is you get to define your 20%. I wasn’t asking you to defend or explain it. Glad you’re part of the LPSG family!!

Ok, thanks- just didn't know what you meant since I was just guessing. I'm not real experienced with guys and I tend to be more attracted to women but sometimes when I see certain guys I get hard and crave some cock worship. Part of the family? thanks- but does it mean we're all incestuous?? :yum

TopHand

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I must say, I'm intrigued. I'm in the curious phase, looking at cocks and imagining scenario's of giving pleasure to one is arousing to me, but I have never taken the step to experience it. How did your first experience happen? How did you feel about it?

Thanks for sharing!

ps. I'm sure there a lot of guys here that would make it easy for you and be understanding as well as have skills.

Reactions: CuriousN

TopHand

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That was hot. I'm bi-curious but it's s just a fantasy at this point. Until then, I'll live vicariously through men like you who are brave enough to go for it!

I probably wouldn't have been brave enough but just ended up in the right situation- and "came" to like it.

Reactions: SanchoTX