Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How do you even get the courage?

I want to blow a dude, massive prick preferably. Stroke a dick.

I am so beyond curious...just wanna make.it happen. Been curious since i was like 18

It was easy for me, didn't need much courage- I was confronted with a cock in a threesome and was so hot to trot I just let him take my cock and then it was easy to reciprocate...Do you know any gay guys?

CuriousN

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think, judging by your posts and pics, your cock could be the one i could have my first experience with, if only you were a little closer to where I am.

Would like to find out if I'm any good at blowjobs and if I enjoy them as much I think I will.. ;)

Reactions: TopHand

TopHand

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think, judging by your posts and pics, your cock could be the one i could have my first experience with, if only you were a little closer to where I am.

Would like to find out if I'm any good at blowjobs and if I enjoy them as much I think I will.. ;)

I'm guessing would like it since you are so curious. And you know what feels good with your cock so you would probably be good at it. I just let go and let the excitement take me. Would you want to be sucked too?

Reactions: CuriousN

CuriousN

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm guessing would like it since you are so curious. And you know what feels good with your cock so you would probably be good at it. I just let go and let the excitement take me. Would you want to be sucked too?

I think you're right and while we're at it, hey why not get my cock sucked as well, right!?
What is your preference, to suck or to be sucked?

Reactions: TopHand

TopHand

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think you're right and while we're at it, hey why not get my cock sucked as well, right!?
What is your preference, to suck or to be sucked?

I like both- to watch him bring me to a head- and to pleasure him as much as I can to make him cum for me.